• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Unreality - The Superhuman RP [OPEN]

Superhero or Supervillian?

• Hero! :D

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Villan! ;D

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Mizuti snapped his head up as he seen a disturbance of sound waves in his helmet detection field near the docs. Mizuti decided to go after lite. "Rick I will be back soon" Mizuti ran out the doorway and followed lite. Before arriving near the docs where he had seen blank. Looking up at and around bulging for the source of the sound disturbance mizuti had found. Void perched atop one of the buildings. Mizuti ran at blank and pushed him out of the way. "GET OUT OF HERE BLANK JUST GO!!!"

@DaManofWar @CHIMNY

Blank was stunned. "They're here?!?!" He cried. How had they found him so quickly? Blank the scolded himself. "Can't run. Have to beat this guy." Blank stood up, and held a hand out to Mizuti. He looked around for his attacker.

@CHIMNY @bloodfire

Lite landed on the rooftop silently, glancing at Miz and Void briefly. Jumping off the roof to continue his path, he had other plans in mind which required more attention to detail. With that, he landed in the alley and disappeared inside the darkness.

Last edited by a moderator:
You bastard! Said Void as he was falling, he grabbed the attacker by the head with his telekineses and threw him towards the water. Because of this, Void had a rough landing which was half protected by the suit. He ran a few feet before jumping up and floating full speed towards Blank.

@DaManofWar @bloodfire

Aelos said:
Cassy mysteriously came out of nowhere as she looked over at Mizuti. "Good news, and possibly bad news. This is your sister, right? Raven?" She showed him a picture of a sighting. "Bad news is, I don't know exactlt where that picture was taken. It might take awhile to find out."
@bloodfire ( hopefully that's okay ^)
"Oh god!, where'd you come from, you scared me to death. How ever far I am from it!" Rick looked at the pic, "yep that's who I saw guys."

On instinct, Blank moved his hand to his holster, only to find the gun gone. He blinked and then just held his ground. He had training in fighting a telekinetic.

@CHIMNY

From behind Blank, an electric bo staff hit him on the back. "Hey, Terminator, we've got some unfinished business to settle!" Lites creepy voice spoke.

@DaManofWar

Sage walked over to Dave and nodded. " Yes I did. " He said to Dave before turning to the bartender. " A strawberry sunrise. " He said before turning back to Dave. " So tell me , do you know of the woman those heroes were asking you about. " He asked as he bent over on the counter with his elbows keeping him up. If he needed to he would seduce Dave

@Aelos

Oh HELL NO!! HE IS MINE! Said Void as he hit the guy with the staff onto the wall of the closest building, with him out of the way Blank and Void will have a one on one time. Void grabbed Blank by the neck and started choking him (with TK)

@DaManofWar @Knightling

Blank grabbed the arm around his throat. He had been surprised to see the Lite fellow, but had to focus in his attacker. He kicked backwards, slamming into a wall. He kept pushing back against it, trying to make the man let go.

@CHIMNY @Knightling

Lite hit the wall and grunted in pain, then slid to the ground and crouched. Holding his side, he looked up, narrowing his eyes in frustration. "Whats the matter?" he smirked "Can't share?" He reached into his belt, knowing that mere hand to hand combat would not help him. Running past them, he threw a smoke bomb at the ground, filling the street with a thick fog. Now with the visibility reduced, he reached into his pocket and threw a handful of stars at the both of them.

@DaManofWar

@CHIMNY

@DaManofWar

Void lost a grip on Blank, but grabbed him again with his telekinesis by the foot and hanged him upside down, Void began raising Blank higher, after he was 20 feet high Void dropped him. Your slippery you know!

Mizuty slammed void with a beam shot of hyperintense light at void and is helmet gloweda deep red and black coloration. He let loose an ear shattering shriek as he focused the beam solely on void. Not noticing Cassy he begin laughing. Laughing exactly as he did in his memory. Only this time. It was real. an illusion of the creature in his mind flashed in place of mizuti long enough for void to bear witness to the monstrosity within his own head. Mizuti hissed at void "you hurt my family..then I will be your death. You try killing my family then I promise you that we will end you." The laughing continued as he spoke. As mizutis insaniy seemed to be meeting with him after rick had influenced his mind. "You think natalia is ready. Hahahaa look at me..look at the monster she has made me into..this is what happens when she plays such a dangerous game. But I think it is time we show you how far gone we can become.." Mizuti grabbed voids face as the laughter continued."I'm going to enjoy slaughtering you. The wlls of these buildings will be plastered by your blood. Hahaha trust me. IM AN ARTIST!!" mizuti held void by the arm and threw him at the building he was once standing on. And made sure that the resulting impact broke an arm or leg.

@Knightling @DaManofWar @Aelos @Joshua matt @CHIMNY

bloodfire said:
Mizuty slammed void with a beam shot of hyperintense light at void and is helmet gloweda deep red and black coloration. He let loose an ear shattering shriek as he focused the beam solely on void. Not noticing Cassy he begin laughing. Laughing exactly as he did in his memory. Only this time. It was real. an illusion of the creature in his mind flashed in place of mizuti long enough for void to bear witness to the monstrosity within his own head. Mizuti hissed at void "you hurt my family..then I will be your death. You try killing my family then I promise you that we will end you." The laughing continued as he spoke. As mizutis insaniy seemed to be meeting with him after rick had influenced his mind. "You think natalia is ready. Hahahaa look at me..look at the monster she has made me into..this is what happens when she plays such a dangerous game. But I think it is time we show you how far gone we can become.." Mizuti grabbed voids face as the laughter continued."I'm going to enjoy slaughtering you. The wlls of these buildings will be plastered by your blood. Hahaha trust me. IM AN ARTIST!!" mizuti held void by the arm and threw him at the building he was once standing on. And made sure that the resulting impact broke an arm or leg.
0.o woah!

"Goddamnit!" Lite shouted in pain as he covered his ears. To his sensitive hearing the shriek was too much to bear. Pulling out a boomerang, he stumbled to the side, then threw it at Miz's head in an attempt to stop the noise. With that final effort, he stumbled to the ground, his head spinning and reeling from the massive headache that began to overcome him.

@bloodfire

bloodfire said:
Void screamed as his ankle broke, he was furious! I thought I threw you in the ocean you ingrate!!!!! Void reached to Mizutis eyes with his

telekinesis, he grabbed his right eye and crushed it, sending blood all over. Voids insane side had awoken, he was going to devastate and brutalize Mizuti.

bloodfire said:
Dear god

djinnamon said:
Sage walked over to Dave and nodded. " Yes I did. " He said to Dave before turning to the bartender. " A strawberry sunrise. " He said before turning back to Dave. " So tell me , do you know of the woman those heroes were asking you about. " He asked as he bent over on the counter with his elbows keeping him up. If he needed to he would seduce Dave
@Aelos
Dave watched him order and sat back. "Woman...oh, Natalia." He took a sip of his drink. "She's my boss, yes I do know her." He gave a chuckle, "If she found out I told anyone, she'd kill me. Probably literally."

((Note to self..thats why mizutis mind should never be infuenced again andnever again unless a last resort > xD )) Mizuti laughed more as he kept going at it as his insanity began to take control bringing out mizutis dark side. "You think taking my eye is going to help you now? Mizuti closed his other eye and leaned in his head so the now blood pouring socket aimed directly at his eyes. " I can still see you hahahaha....and let me say your heart beats fast for one such as you...are you scared. You should be..LEAVE MY FAMILY ALONE ESPECIALLY BLANK AND RICK I WILL KILL YOU IF YUHURT ANYONE IN MY FAMILY!!!" mizuti grabbed void and began smashing him on the ground repeatedly as hard as he could. "This is what happens to those like you who go around hurting innocent lives!! IT IS PEOPLE LIKE YOU AND NATALIA I HATE MOST IN THIS WORLD!! STAY DOWN!! STAY DOOOWN!!" after slamming void on the ground he threw void into the air and used his lightning against voids telekinesis so it would pull him like a magnet and smashed down into void. Mizuti was not just angry. He was enraged. Not realizing he was trying to kill someone mizuti walked towards him holding a piece of metal that was attracted by his lightning. He dragged it along the ground with his other hand in a fist. Not eve noticing what he was going to attempt.

@CHIMNY @Joshua matt @Aelos @DaManofWar @Knightling

bloodfire said:

(OOC:IN OTHER WORDS AND IN A NUTSHELL....MIZUTI SMAAAAAASH!!!! *slams fists on the ground*)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back