• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Unreality - The Superhuman RP [OPEN]

Superhero or Supervillian?

• Hero! :D

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Villan! ;D

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Rick dug in his pocket to find that old remote. "Hmm,*pushes button* what does this do...was this a gag gift?! Thanks alot lite!!" Rick said in a sarcastic way. "Time for some medikits." Rick filled his chest with a filling for the hole and leg and patched them up with a bandage. "Thats alot better...now." Rick looked at his torn hand. "Ugh great,!" He grabbed a needle and wire and went to work. @Aelos

@bloodfire

@Knightling

Thai Restaurant

Lite had already been inside the Thai Restaurant, finishing up some last minute investigations. A moment later he stepped out of the office and locked it behind himself, then moved towards Rick quickly "Hey man, you really don't look too well" he stated. He slowed down and paused, sensing Sage outside the building, but decided to let it be and stay with Rick. "Did he do that to you?" He asked, referring to Sage.

Knightling said:
Thai Restaurant
Lite had already been inside the Thai Restaurant, finishing up some last minute investigations. A moment later he stepped out of the office and locked it behind himself, then moved towards Rick quickly "Hey man, you really don't look too well" he stated. He slowed down and paused, sensing Sage outside the building, but decided to let it be and stay with Rick. "Did he do that to you?" He asked, referring to Sage.
"Yeah but I sorta caused this, me and Cassey went looking for burningman and met sage and Luca on the way. Almost had burning guy. But sage and Luca KO the crap outta me." Rick showed the remote. "And what the heck idms this, I'm curious!"

Mizuti snapped up once again before noticing rick. "AAAHHH!!!" Mizuti began shaking uncontrollably in horrifying fear and began hyperventilating not realizing he was awake yet. He began sweating as though he were shoved into an oven. "Not again..n..not again...I don't want to turn into that thing...its not me

.it's not me..." Mizuti began shaking worse as though his body was a mobile quake.

@Joshua matt @Knightling

"It's a simple signaling devise" Lite explained calmly, scanning the room for any more medical supplies "When activated, sends out a sonic signal that gets picked up by mine" he pulled out his own, which looked exactly the same "It works both ways". His brief smile ended when he listened to Mizuti's sudden outburst. Turning around, he spoke to this strange fellow "Hey guy, calm down, okay? Rick is only injured, not dead, he has a healthy heart beat for somebody in his condition. Oh, by the way, please try to hold off on those scream attacks, okay?" He smirked slightly, then headed down stairs to grab the more advanced medical supplies.

Last edited by a moderator:
bloodfire said:
Mizuti snapped up once again before noticing rick. "AAAHHH!!!" Mizuti began shaking uncontrollably in horrifying fear and began hyperventilating not realizing he was awake yet. He began sweating as though he were shoved into an oven. "Not again..n..not again...I don't want to turn into that thing...its not me
.it's not me..." Mizuti began shaking worse as though his body was a mobile quake.

@Joshua matt @Knightling
"WOAH, Ive got an idea!" Rick made mizuti calm by making his sisters voice come into his head. Not hurting him but enough to calm him down.

Void put the file down and began to start a hack, it was a hack he liked to call 'brute force attack' which was another kind of hack used for cracking passwords, Marko did not want to name it because it was similar to the brute force attack. He pointed the picture of Blank to the webcam and ran a software that scans cameras, phones,etc for the picture that was given, it was going to take a while but he could wait.

Mizuti hearing his sisters voice calmed in an instant. After switching shirts with one he found in an old suit case that was left behind in the restaurant mizuti slipped his helmet on. "Rick?....where are we? What happened? Who is that other man??" Mizuti rubbed his helmet confused as to what was going on. Mizuti then decided to look at his phone to see if the man he called zengada ever responded. Seeing his message. Mizuti responded.

zengada
them
alright then..let's meet on a more secluded area. The mountains over in the distance beyond the outskirts would suffice no? And please. No weapons. I only want to talk. And possibly if you have something to trade that is..exchange intel on natalia. As something tells me you don't trust her more than you do with me.

bloodfire said:
Mizuti hearing his sisters voice calmed in an instant. After switching shirts with one he found in an old suit case that was left behind in the restaurant mizuti slipped his helmet on. "Rick?....where are we? What happened? Who is that other man??" Mizuti rubbed his helmet confused as to what was going on. Mizuti then decided to look at his phone to see if the man he called zengada ever responded. Seeing his message. Mizuti responded.
zengada
them
alright then..let's meet on a more secluded area. The mountains over in the distance beyond the outskirts would suffice no? And please. No weapons. I only want to talk. And possibly if you have something to trade that is..exchange intel on natalia. As something tells me you don't trust her more than you do with me.
"We dragged you back to the thi food shop. Your safe." Rick saw as doc was procupied on a phone...rick silently observed.

Blank saw his chance, and he took it. He ran away. He ran from the heroes. From the villains. From everything. He put them all in danger. And he knew it. He would travel the world. He would always be moving. Never in one place. That way, Project Blank would never find him.

Sage was returning to the bar when he saw Blank running. He decided to stop' him for some reason. Sage jumped down in front Blank and smiled. " Hi there. " he said in a sweet voice.

@DaManofWar

Lite listened, realizing that the brothers were going outside his echo location range. Quickly heading upstairs, he tossed the first aid kit to Mizuti and walked to the window "Take care of Rick!" he instructed, pulling out his rope in preparation. "I've got some business to catch up on, so don't wait up!"

"WAIT!!" Mizuti had shouted. "IF ITS ABOUT BLANK LET HIM GO!" His superiors will be sending teams after him here to astra. They will only be here for blank..blank needs our help and for that we need to go to cassy. She will know how to deter these "superiors" Blank mentioned. And another thing" Mizuti showed lite the memory of his insanity melting through the wall . And then let the device re convey the words and demented laughter. "Don't let me become this monster mister...." Mizuti felt his child self for the first time since he was with raven.

bloodfire said:
"WAIT!!" Mizuti had shouted. "IF ITS ABOUT BLANK LET HIM GO!" His superiors will be sending teams after him here to astra. They will only be here for blank..blank needs our help and for that we need to go to cassy. She will know how to deter these "superiors" Blank mentioned. And another thing" Mizuti showed lite the memory of his insanity melting through the wall . And then let the device re convey the words and demented laughter. "Don't let me become this monster mister...." Mizuti felt his child self for the first time since he was with raven.
"Calm down doc!" Rick caught him by his shoulder "look he is going for sage and luca, were gonna be okay we need to rest up doc!"

"Your worst enemy right now is yourself, you're having a mental break down" Lite told Miz bluntly "It's not that monster which is the threat, its your fear" He threw the rope onto a building "You mentioned Blank. Why should we help him, he tried to murder me!"

Last edited by a moderator:
Mizuti looked up at rick after his helmet fell off. His eyes appearing human and full of fear. "What's happening to me...." Mizuti muttered the words. He wasn't a shape shifter was he? How could he be? Unless he had become so influenced by his insanity and it began to alter him somehow mizuti didn't know nor wanted to know what was indeed happening. "What's gonna happen to me rick...I don't want to be a monster...dont let me be a monster..."

bloodfire said:
Mizuti looked up at rick after his helmet fell off. His eyes appearing human and full of fear. "What's happening to me...." Mizuti muttered the words. He wasn't a shape shifter was he? How could he be? Unless he had become so influenced by his insanity and it began to alter him somehow mizuti didn't know nor wanted to know what was indeed happening. "What's gonna happen to me rick...I don't want to be a monster...dont let me be a monster..."
" your mind is playing games with you!" Rick did see images of his sister when he calmed him down...strange. "Look just sit down and lets talk on about your sister okay?" Rick tensed a moment to see if he would go on an outbreak.

Mizuti began crying tears of fear and sadness though he still spoke in his normal voice. "....how do you know my sister....I saw that look on your face...do you know my sister...wait...we arent..related now..are we??" Mizuti limped overr and began patching rick wounds. Starting at the more serious ones.

@DaManofWar

The hack had finished, it showed the location of where the pictures where taken, the earliest one was by the docks, Found you! Marko said as he stared inches away from the screen. Void then flew out of the base towards the docks, he kept super quiet while flying so Blank will not see him. Void landed on the roof of a building some distance away from the target, he crouched behind the wall while pulling out one of his guns, Should have brought a sniper rifle but meh what a cliche. He thought to himself as he aimed his silenced rifle at Blanks head.

bloodfire said:
Mizuti began crying tears of fear and sadness though he still spoke in his normal voice. "....how do you know my sister....I saw that look on your face...do you know my sister...wait...we arent..related now..are we??" Mizuti limped overr and began patching rick wounds. Starting at the more serious ones.
"Look doc were not *ow* I saw her...in your head." Just where did you see her last?"

Lite paused, then grit his teeth in frustration. He badly wanted to go investigate the scene of the fight, but there was still a wounded back back here. The other man seemed insane, and didn't feel like he could rely on him to help out. He looked back at the two of them, debating with himself whether to stay or not, then decided that they would be okay. Throwing his rope onto a nearby building, he swung through the air.

Blank just kept running. He didn't want to be a part of anything at the moment. He just wanted to run. And be free.

Why is he running? Void pondered to himself, he let Blank run a bit far away before quietly floating over the building following the target. I might aswell make this quick. Void said out loud as he attempted to drop a crane on Blanks head with his TK.

@DaManofWar

Dave was at the bar, thinking about the fight he just had with the heroes. He then asked the barkeeper, "What day is it?"

"March 15th, I'm pretty sure. Need another one?" He nodded as he sat back. It was his birthday that day, and he didn't even think about it. Dave spotted Sage and Luca, and drank as he called them over. "I hear you were looking for me." He was a bit drunk.

@djinnamon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back