• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Unreality - The Superhuman RP [OPEN]

Superhero or Supervillian?

• Hero! :D

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Villan! ;D

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Robyn Banks] [CENTER][COLOR=#0000ff]Natalia looked at him with her expression unchanging. She knew who it probably was...Mitzuti that son of a bitch was a worthless wannabe who always thinks he outsmarted her but in actuality she let it slid until now. Miz must be a fool to think they would rival against each other but she had to make him think he's winning for now.[/COLOR][COLOR=#0000ff][B]"Its probably Mitzuti trying to act like a hero for once...play along and see where it takes us. You are probably their only hope since I bombed their Petty excuse for an HQ after they destroyed one of my warehouses."[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#0000ff] She placed one hand on her hips.[/COLOR] [/CENTER] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/24628-embaga-elder/ said:
@Embaga Elder[/URL]
Crimson smiles sadistically at the thought of fucking with someone's mind. It's funny because I had the same type of plan. I'll see you around have fun with your friend there.

@bloodfire[/URL]

A middle aged woman screamed in terror as a thug had a gun at her head "You think you can take that powder and not pay?! Lady you are in for a world of,," The angry man stopped and turned to glare at Stephen "Who the fuck are you?!" He pushed the women to the ground "Don't move!" He ordered her, then turned back towards Stephen "Listen up, Soldier man, Keep your head in your own business!"

@Embaga Elder

Last edited by a moderator:
Royal & Ray-Alley

Royal had picked up his sword and hung behind everyone, curious at who the girl who'd led Mizuti and Rick to the fight was. He sheathed his sword, but kept his guard up in case. "So who exactly are you..? And how did you even find us?"

Ray's face remained emotionless, but for some reason this boy seemed ridiculously familiar in every way possible. As if they'd known each other forever.
"My name is Rachel, but just stick to calling me Ray. And as to how I found you, it's not that hard with the right equipment. Now, who are you? And why were you in a fight so heated with so much eccentric powers?" She studied him, still wondering how it was that she felt so calm and familiar with this boy.

Royal cocked his head sideways like he always did when even slightly confused. Ray had a familiar aura about her, especially her not wanting to be called by a girly girl name. Even so, he answered her questions with simplicity then even more questions. "I'm Roy, but most call me Royal. My friend needed help, so I gave it. But I never said anything about 'eccentric powers'. In fact, no one did, so why did you mention that a moment ago?" He frowned ever so slightly, his head still cocked.

Ray shrugged in some sarcastic sense. "I don't know, might have to do with those random shadows without bodies to be shadowing. Besides, I have the right equipment and can tell that you have powers." She was slightly unsettled by how at home she felt with Royal's presence.

(Literally took like hours, but finally got caught up with everything I missed! All 200 or so posts! ^-^ #FeelingAccomplishedAF)

KayIa said:
Royal & Ray-Alley
Royal had picked up his sword and hung behind everyone, curious at who the girl who'd led Mizuti and Rick to the fight was. He sheathed his sword, but kept his guard up in case. "So who exactly are you..? And how did you even find us?"

Ray's face remained emotionless, but for some reason this boy seemed ridiculously familiar in every way possible. As if they'd known each other forever.
"My name is Rachel, but just stick to calling me Ray. And as to how I found you, it's not that hard with the right equipment. Now, who are you? And why were you in a fight so heated with so much eccentric powers?" She studied him, still wondering how it was that she felt so calm and familiar with this boy.

Royal cocked his head sideways like he always did when even slightly confused. Ray had a familiar aura about her, especially her not wanting to be called by a girly girl name. Even so, he answered her questions with simplicity then even more questions. "I'm Roy, but most call me Royal. My friend needed help, so I gave it. But I never said anything about 'eccentric powers'. In fact, no one did, so why did you mention that a moment ago?" He frowned ever so slightly, his head still cocked.

Ray shrugged in some sarcastic sense. "I don't know, might have to do with those random shadows without bodies to be shadowing. Besides, I have the right equipment and can tell that you have powers." She was slightly unsettled by how at home she felt with Royal's presence.

(Literally took like hours, but finally got caught up with everything I missed! All 200 or so posts! ^-^ #FeelingAccomplishedAF)
"Clap clap clap" THIS MAN *TEARS* THIS MAN NEEDS A EMMY*gasp* OH GOD!

Mizuti snapped out of his unconscious state and flipped onto a standing position and walked towards dave. He held an orb of water and lightning in both hands and they trickled around his arms and hands from his shoulders. "You all will regret the day you messed with us...we will end you...kill you DESTROY YOU AND VAPORIZE UNTIL YOUR NAUGHT BUT ASHES AND DUST!!!" Mizuti grabbed Dave's face as he hissed. " but we won't kill you unless you give us our answers fire boy...we will let you live so long as you cooperate....if you dont...we will end you...and that's not a threat ITS A DAMN PROMISE!!" Mizuti threw Dave at sage and Luca as light weight as he could but hard enough to break a couple bones in an arm or leg. "ANSWER UUUUUS!!!" Mizuti then laughed. And the laugh matched the laugh the creature had made in his vision of himself. He then felt rocks robot hand hit him on the back of his head falling to the ground unconscious and seemingly brain dead but alive

@Joshua matt @Robyn Banks @djinnamon @DaManofWar

[QUOTE="Joshua matt]"Clap clap clap" THIS MAN *TEARS* THIS MAN NEEDS A EMMY*gasp* OH GOD!

[/QUOTE]
(Literally just been listening to Skillet, eating Hershey's, and reading every single post for the past two hours. From post #338 to #577 xD )

KayIa said:
(Literally just been listening to Skillet, eating Hershey's, and reading every single post for the past two hours. From post #338 to #577 xD )
YOU LIKE SKILLET!? SO DO I!

bloodfire said:
Mizuti snapped out of his unconscious state and flipped onto a standing position and walked towards dave. He held an orb of water and lightning in both hands and they trickled around his arms and hands from his shoulders. "You all will regret the day you messed with us...we will end you...kill you DESTROY YOU AND VAPORIZE UNTIL YOUR NAUGHT BUT ASHES AND DUST!!!" Mizuti grabbed Dave's face as he hissed. " but we won't kill you unless you give us our answers fire boy...we will let you live so long as you cooperate....if you dont...we will end you...and that's not a threat ITS A DAMN PROMISE!!" Mizuti threw Dave at sage and Luca as light weight as he could but hard enough to break a couple bones in an arm or leg. "ANSWER UUUUUS!!!" Mizuti then laughed. And the laugh matched the laugh the creature had made in his vision of himself. He then felt rocks robot hand hit him on the back of his head falling to the ground unconscious and seemingly brain dead but alive
@Joshua matt @Robyn Banks @djinnamon @DaManofWar
"I'm sorry doc" Rick knew what had to be done. "Give the answers now DAVE!"

Thai Restaurant

Lite quietly crept around the Thai restaurant, since it was after hours, he found it deserted. This was the perfect time to pry and investigate. First, though, was to check if anybody was around. Doing that was simple, all he did was scan the building with his echo location, and detected nobody but a janitor upstairs. Lite shrugged, deciding to keep wary of the janitor as he pick locked an office door to get to the files.

Natalia continued walking before pausing she looked at him."You will call me Ms.Romanov, Boss, or Don..." She observed him for a second before giving him a smirk. "Congrats, I want you to work asap, I need an engineer like you on my side. " She continuing to walk going towards the door.

@VirtualNotoriety

Stephen raised his pistol to point it at the armed man and spoke calmly through the comms on his helmet. Being completely separated from the outside world meant that the only way to communicate was over speaker, which had been installed in the front chin of his helmet. It gave his voice an almost static effect, both from the electronic buzz of speakers and the echo from speakers being old.

"My business is here, now let that lady go."

The servomotors in his arms whirred softly, the both of them coming to a standstill. His trigger finger heavy on the pistol.

@Knightling

The man grit his teeth and backed away "You're making a big mistake, robocop!" He growled "You vigilante types ought to mind your own business, that's why you get your shit rocked all the time!" he clenched his fist, not sure if he wanted to risk it. From beyond, one of his buddies ran towards Stephen and tackled him "Time to see if you bleed!"

@SSgt Goodrich

Mizuti awoke with a start and found he was in a motel room with nick and who he assumed was yu. "AAAHHH NO I DONT WANT TO BECOME THAT THING!!!" Mizuti started hyperventilating as he flew into shock and panic not realizing yu and rick were standing there in front of him. Mizuti began sweating in a torrent. Shaking uncontrollably.

Stephen fell forward, his battle dress clanging against the concrete as he used his right arm to swing back and knock the assailant off of him. His pistol remained tight in his right hand, thanks to the magnet placed in the palm of his prosthetic. He rolled onto his back to point the weapon at both thugs.

Not taking any chances, he pops two rounds point blank into the knee of the man who tackled him before readjusting his aim toward the man still standing. The revolver barked as it fired the rounds and Stephen knew that he had to trust his aim for the last three shots. It was a full year since he had fired his firearms, and he was extremely lucky that he was point blank for the first two rounds fired.

"Don't try anything stupid!! I'll shoot you like I shot your friend!"

The nature of thugs, to Stephen's deep understanding, was that they are not innately evil. They were forced into the circumstance and given the chance to flee, would take it if it meant avoiding the authorities. The man with a smashed knee cap was not going to escape. He wondered if the original thug would.

@Knightling

The assailant had been in the process of pulling out his pistol to execute Stephen when he got shot in the knees. Yelling out on pain, he fell to the ground suddenly and fired his gun point blank into the air. Now he reached for his knees, going into shock.

The original thug backed off "Shit!" he muttered "The fuzz ain't gonna get me!" Despite wanting to help his comrade, he turned and began fleeing towards the street.

The wheel of a truck popped as the stray bullet hit it. Panicking, the driver spun the driving wheel, trying helplessly to regain control as his large vehicle began to topple towards the alley. The thug stopped running as he witnessed the truck coming towards him. In his mind, time had slowed down as he turned, his feet unable to move as fast as he wanted when he tried to get away from the unavoidable accident. With a large crash, the heavy truck smashed ontop of him, bursting open and spilling toxic chemicals all over the street. As soon as the liquid flooded out, deadly smoke began to fill the street.

@SSgt Goodrich

Seeing as everything that could go wrong, did, Stephen was quick to stand and grab the crippled man from the floor. He flinched slightly at the sight of his broken knee, but with a heave, he launched the man over his shoulder in the fireman style.

"You may be scum, but you don't deserve to die as it!'

With that said, he was quick to shuffle to the woman who was assaulted in the first place to motion toward the end of the alley. He took note of the cause of the assault, unpaid drugs, and scowled at her through the helmet. Though she could not see his face, she could feel his piercing eyes.

"Come, quick! We cannot help him now!"

The veteran shuffled to the end of the alley and began looking for escape, finding safe haven above in the scaffolding of a fire escape. He dropped the crippled man in the woman's arms, his strong arms grabbing the ladder of the fire escape and yanking it down.

"Get up there and out of the chemical! I must go back for the rest of them!!"

@Knightling

Royal & Ray-Alley

Royal frowned at Ray. "What kind of equipment can even do that?" Ray pulled her radar out of her bag and showed it to him. "This kind of equipment. It can detect all eccentric powers and even if those powers are fading, aka if the person wielding them is dying, knocked out, or simply sleeping." Royal practically snatched it from her, quietly studying the dots that appeared and we're moving around. Ray would've been relatively pissed and would've snatched it back viciously, but for some reason it seemed natural to let him handle it and have a good look.

Royal's face brightened as he noticed that some dots made blobs as if they were in groups. "Oh my gosh! Ray, we can figure out where Natalia is! Sort of..." His eyes were wide and full of tons of energy and excitement. Ray for the first time let emotions slip as she laughed heartily at Royal's energetic and goofy, happy face. Her hand flew to her mouth but she couldn't stop laughing for some reason. She felt like she could actually be a human being around Royal.

"Oh my god!" the woman was freaking out, taking the wounded man in her arms, she began climbing up the ladder, struggling underneath the extra weight. She obviously didn't want to help this thug, but figured it would be best to follow orders.

The driver came crawling out of the broken truck, badly wounded. He coughed up blood, unable to speak, then passed out. A heavy black smoke began to emit from the engine, signaling a Michael Bay explosion to be happening very soon.

@SSgt Goodrich

The Red Lite stopped searching the Thai restaurant as something weird hit his ears. This was not an every day occurrence, and he climbed out onto the roof to look upon the city. For some reason, his echo location was picking up radar signals faintly. "This is so weird.." He said to himself, not sure what to make of it.

Goodrich opened his wrist computer and turned his servomotors back to full power, realizing he had to attempt to pry open the engine block in hopes of finding the original thug. For the time being though, he took the driver to the same place as the woman and the second thug, placing him in safety before making his final run into the acid.

It was at this moment that he was thankful for his suit, which had proven its worth by maintaining a safe atmosphere for his body as he ran among the toxic chemicals, fumes, and fire. His mechanical hands began working at the ravaged rubble of the engine block for the final person he had to save.

"Can you hear me?! Give me your hand!!"

From underneath all the rubble, a burnt hand stuck out. The thug seemed to be unconscious, and in bad condition. For the time, he seemed lifeless, as the crash had been nearly fatal from the speed. The hand twitched slightly, indicating that he was barely alive, but not conscious yet. Simultaneously, the engine popped, blowing sparks all over the place. Electricity filled the air as the vapor and liquid began to react with the heat. In a split second, the truck exploded, creating a shock wave in the alley and street, knocking Stephen far back.

The woman jumped inside the fire escape just in time to avoid the flames, dragging the now unconscious thug with her.

@SSgt Goodrich

(Thus, in The most cliche fashion possible, a villain has been created! (} :) ) )

Natalia turned back to him " We are building a weapon so great, it will bring the world to its knees. What exactly, I'll leave that opinion to you." She walked up the stairs. "But I know for a fact we are going to need weapons like yours, it would give us a higher advantage..." she glanced at the former snitch, he was seemly unconscious probably even dead. she looked back at the two men that took care of him. "Dump him at the docks." They began to carry the man out. Nat turned to Nathan " I don't handle people who betray me with mercy so I suggest you don't do it or you'll end up like him... maybe even worse"

@VirtualNotoriety

The veteran was blown far back into the ends of the alley, his battle dress getting shredded and 'bruised' by the explosion. He struck the brick with a force that would break most, but thanks to Stephen's suit, was able to stand back up after a short pass out time. He could feel his ribs crumble under the force of the pressure, but with willpower, he stood and looked at the wreckage that was left. The thug was dead. Or so he thought.

@Knightling

"Don' worry Boss I didn' dissapoint anyone who hired me in the past and I don't plan to start now, I'll just go to another area I suspect that's a CIA lab to grab any info I can find from there maybe weapons to"Nathan enters his Pickup Truck and heads to the location he suspected that might hold some more weapons"

@Robyn Banks

With much effort, the woman kicked the door open and peered outside, making sure the coast was clear. "Screw you, dude!" she growled, casting a glare at the wounded thug, then she quickly began to climb down the ladder to make her getaway.

The thug simply groaned in pain "Rex,," He muttered "My Boy,," he sighed, growing pale, then fainted from the loss of blood. The lady had not even attempted to help wrap the wound. The wreckage was now burning with heated flames, the remnants of the thug probably gone from the destruction.

In the distance, sirens wailed, the cops were on their way.

@SSgt Goodrich

Users who are viewing this thread

Back