• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Unreality - The Superhuman RP [OPEN]

Superhero or Supervillian?

• Hero! :D

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Villan! ;D

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
djinnamon said:
Sage gritted his teeth but deactivated his gauntlet and got on his knees. " Fine you win. " Sage said while Luca was still in fear @Joshua matt
"Okay...I'm giving you both a chance to scram. This is between us and Dave. Promise me you guys will get out, right. I've got no time for games...unless." Rick cocked the hammer on his pistol and looked at sage where is nataili!?"

"Well the reason for that is well I have been a mercenary for a long time now doing assassinations, sabotage, Bombing, etc... The reason I want to join your mafia is well... I'm bored just working on random missions and I just want to cause destruction to heroes a few of them cost me a reward, a few of them tried killing me etc... And I want to help someone who can end their little cerade being the "good guys" if you have the power use it like what did the people do for you right"As Nathan opens the armory door he calls Natalie the armory is open but he here's another voice with them and asks"Natalie who's with you?"

(Sorry I fell asleep before I could reply last night)

@Robyn Banks @Embaga Elder

Mizuti broke away from Dave seeing Rick as he has luka pinned. He shot the orbs of energy at sage and it became a beam attack as he focused it. Losing himself to insanityhis helmet briefly flashed the eyes of his insanity at sage and laughed. "Hahahaha...you feel that pain don't you...I hope you do..ITS THOSE LIKE YOU I HATE THE MOST AND DESERVE THIS PAIN..FALL TO THE GROUND AND BLEED!!" mizuti was lost in his insanity because of ricks injury and intensified the beam so he could try to inflict gashes to his bones. Mizuti the pulsedthe beam into sage smashing him into the wall as if an elephant had charged him. "STAY DOWN... Or I will end that pathetic excuse you call your life...."

@Joshua Matt @ djinnamon

Last edited by a moderator:
djinnamon said:
Luca took a calming breath and ice froze the gun. In an instant Sage was on his feet and kicking Rick off Luca who was panting and getting up.
@Joshua matt
"YOU guys are a challenge, but I..." Rick disrupted the minds of both of the enemies. His voice was a loud, blaring distorted mix of voices. "WILL GET ANSWERS FROM YOU OR DAVE. BUT YOU... " Rick directed his robo fist right to sages gut. " WILL NOT DENIY ME OF MY VENGANCE!!" rick let out a overload shock, shocking both him and sage.

Mizuti stopped and began screaming as Rick began to hurt his mind with the loud sounds and from the massive shock that soon followed. "GAAAAAHH STOP IT !!! IT HURTS RICK IT HURTS MAKE IT STOP MAKE IT STOP!!!!" mizuti letout a howl of pain before he fell to he ground unconscious and fell still.

Natalia grinned at him,approaching him as if he was a prize. "You will get your revenge then I'll be sure of it. The heroes are doing more harm than good and I want them to pay for it. You will be rewarded for your services... Name your price and I will be happy to give it to you without question." She followed him into the the armory room as she looked back at Crimson. She smirked at him saying. "Crimson, leader of the Zengada Gang. We are partners, he had to tell me about a little problem with the heroes but it will be resolved soon" she looked back at him, waiting on him to show her the weapons.

@VirtualNotoriety

Lol I'm like wtf just happened ))

Dave was knocked back along with the brothers, and groaned. "Run, you two. Let's go while they are distracted. We have to get out of this one." He looked at them, specifically Sage, before looking away.

@Joshua matt @djinnamon

bloodfire said:
Mizuti stopped and began screaming as Rick began to hurt his mind with the loud sounds and from the massive shock that soon followed. "GAAAAAHH STOP IT !!! IT HURTS RICK IT HURTS MAKE IT STOP MAKE IT STOP!!!!" mizuti letout a howl of pain before he fell to he ground unconscious and fell still.
"AW DANG IT!" Rick ran up to the fallen mizuti. "Doc are you alright!?" Rick tried to do a method of defibulation with his robo hand. "

Aelos said:
Lol I'm like wtf just happened ))
Dave was knocked back along with the brothers, and groaned. "Run, you two. Let's go while they are distracted. We have to get out of this one." He looked at them, specifically Sage, before looking away.

@Joshua matt @djinnamon
Rick started walking to the three. "YOU ALL HAVE GOT SOME ANSWERS!" before Rick shot Dave in the back. Hurting him.

"HOW 'BOUT YOU!?" Rick grabbed Dave by his leg and dragged him in the street. Putting a gun to his head.

@Aelos

@djinnamon

"As they enter the Armory an array of experimental and unfinished weapons are in cases, Nathan gets one of the cases and opens it"Well here's the weapon I told you about I saw you like using handguns so I decided this would work it was an experimental Handgun the only one able to use shredder bullets, shredder bullets are shrapnel bullets and don't worry it's accuracy doesn't decrease and the hand gun itself was modified for me but I like to stay with my gauntlet also it has a switch under it which interacts with the shredder bullets which gives the hollow middle area a payload explosive, incindiary and corrosive I don't get how the bullet and handgun doesn't melt due to the corrosive payload"As Nathan hands her the Handgun he tells her to follow him to the gun range to test the gun"

@Robyn Banks

Natalia took the handgun for him and started to exam in the quality. She felt the trigger of the gun. It was smooth which was good for her since the smoothness of a gun resulted in a better accuracy. The gun fit her perfectly almost as if it was made for her. Maybe this man did more research than she thought. She followed him into the gunning range though she couldn't remeber the last time she went to one. She was fascinated by his expertise in engineering but didn't really show it by her expression.

@VirtualNotoriety

"By the way who were you talking to before I opened the armory?"Nathan asked Natalie before turning on the holograms"Oh and by the way the targets are hardlight holograms which means they simulate actuall human movement"

@Robyn Banks

[QUOTE="Robyn Banks](Omg bae is back!! I missed you so much! *hugs*)

[/QUOTE]
//Hello! I did not realize I was bae, but I am glad to be back. *pats head*

"Crimson, Boss of the Zengada Gang. We are partners,he had to tell me about a little problem with the heroes but it will be resolved soon" she followed behind him.as he turned on the hologram she swiftly lifted the gun up and began to shoot and let the shredder bullets do its work. Only performing headshoots or shot at the heart. Since she had intense training and experienc, She's able to account for a moving target and adjust her aim well for such occasions. While she was shooting no further expression appeared in her face as if it was the simplest thing to accomplish, well it is for her. She handed him the gun soon after putting her hands back in the pockets of her trench coat. "I know what hard light holograms are." She said in a nonchalant tone.

@VirtualNotoriety

[QUOTE="SSgt Goodrich]//Hello! I did not realize I was bae, but I am glad to be back. *pats head*

[/QUOTE]
Well not exactly buuuut you know...)

(Woe! Too many posts to read, lol)

Thai Restaurant

Lite crept inside the top floor of the Thai restaurant with stealth, deciding to investigate. Seeing as how he had the time on his hands, he decided to learn more about these heroes, find out who they were, what they could do, and how they operated. This little investigation was for no apparent reason, of course, but purely to satisfy his own curiosity.

The veteran patrolled the streets slowly, peeking around corners and checking for suspicious eyes as he kept to the shadows. Much against his character, which much preferred the spotlight, he knew how dangerous the streets have become and took measures to hide himself in plain sight.

Low life sticks to low life, so with this knowledge, Goodrich went to the only place where he might find scum and villainy--the slums. With rifle on back and pistol on hip, he took the time to use his wrist computer to set the servomotors in his limbs to reduced power, so that he may be more quiet as he moved.

(I think I'll eventually create a new character, a bad guy :D )

[QUOTE="SSgt Goodrich]

The veteran patrolled the streets slowly, peeking around corners and checking for suspicious eyes as he kept to the shadows. Much against his character, which much preferred the spotlight, he knew how dangerous the streets have become and took measures to hide himself in plain sight.

Low life sticks to low life, so with this knowledge, Goodrich went to the only place where he might find scum and villainy--the slums. With rifle on back and pistol on hip, he took the time to use his wrist computer to set the servomotors in his limbs to reduced power, so that he may be more quiet as he moved.

[/QUOTE]
"Get away from me!" A woman yelled before being cut off. "Shut up!" An Angry voice replied "You knew what you were getting into!"

"Hey Natalie keep the gun a gift from me to you"Nathan hands Natalie the gun back before walking with her back to the entrance"So Natalie can I work for you?"Nathan asked as they see Crimson again and his wolf"

@Robyn Banks

Stephen, for the first time since his service, was now on high alert. The hairs on his back perked up like a porcupines, and his mindset mirrored one also. He had to defend--not himself--but another. He was quick to upholster his pistol and rush to the source of the shouts, still maintaining a degree of stealth.

What was he getting into? He is an old man now, not the Rambo of his past, and his age can be felt in his one original knee, yet he was unwavering. Even as he stealthily crept, the eager eye could see the aura of a man--stoic and noble--as he rode around the corner of an alley where the shouts were coming from.

"Oi! What is going on here!"

@Knightling

Users who are viewing this thread

Back