• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Unreality - The Superhuman RP [OPEN]

Superhero or Supervillian?

• Hero! :D

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Villan! ;D

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind.

Goodrich was no stranger to horror, he had trekked through the sands of Africa and held dying children in his arms. Yet, there was something truly heart-wrenching about seeing the Hero's base burning on the news.

It broke the old man's heart.

He could comprehend the fighting in Africa. It was a dog eat dog world, and sadly, it always will be. The hostilities formed there were a direct effect of this cause, and it was understandable. Here, in Astra City, there is enough. There is food for everyone. There is jobs for those willing to work for them. Yet, here, in the steel jungle of Astra City, he found violence just like the violence in the jungles of the Kongo. Or the sand dunes of Egypt.

It disgusted the old man.

To see that same violence here was unbearable. He had to do something. He had to fight back. He had to remove the evil that shifted around the streets of Astra City. He had to don the armor.

And he did.

For the old veteran, he now trekked just as he did in Africa, around the narrow streets of a different kind of jungle. His weapons holstered, yet unbuttoned and at the ready.

Sage's eye twitched as he put down the bag he was holding and activated his gauntlet. " And I don't particularly like people who point guns at my friends. " Sage said to Rick with a fake smile that hid killer intent.

@Joshua matt

djinnamon said:
Sage was confused before he saw the heroes. " No , I'm not leaving. " he said firmly as he looked at Dave. He was glad he had his gauntlet.
@Aelos
[QUOTE="Joshua matt]"Hey pal how ya doin?" Rick spotted the burning man and took out his mosenburg(shotgun). "I see you've been hanging around. I have got some questions!" Rick spoke in a state of sarcastic happiness. AND I'm all out of answers

[/QUOTE]
Dave gritted his teeth when Sage was persistent, and bit his lip. He would just have to watch him. He then looked at Rick. "What do you want, I didn't do anything...well today i haven't." He said with a smile. Cassy spoke, holding her arm out for Rick to back down. "Where can we find Natalia, the head of Mafia? I know you are affiliated with her." Dave instead laughs, "You may be the leader but," he went to light Rick's weapon on fire, "I'm not saying anything." Cassy lightly froze Rick's weapon so that the fire would go out, and nods. "So be it." She sent ice spears at them, knowing it won't have much impact but might suprise them.

Aelos said:
Dave gritted his teeth when Sage was persistent, and bit his lip. He would just have to watch him. He then looked at Rick. "What do you want, I didn't do anything...well today i haven't." He said with a smile. Cassy spoke, holding her arm out for Rick to back down. "Where can we find Natalia, the head of Mafia? I know you are affiliated with her." Dave instead laughs, "You may be the leader but," he went to light Rick's weapon on fire, "I'm not saying anything." Cassy lightly froze Rick's weapon so that the fire would go out, and nods. "So be it." She sent ice spears at them, knowing it won't have much impact but might suprise them.
Rick put back the gun and pulled out his Machete. "If your not gonna talk, then ILL MAKE you talk!" Rick drew his blade and ran straight for Dave.

Sage shoot the icicles out of the air easily before glaring at Rick and ran towards him then hit the machete off to the side before sending a kick right at Rick's head that could send him flying across the room.

@Aelos @Joshua matt

djinnamon said:
Sage shoot the icicles out of the air easily before glaring at Rick and ran towards him then hit the machete off to the side before sending a kick right at Rick's head that could send him flying across the room.
@Aelos @Joshua matt
[QUOTE="Joshua matt]Rick put back the gun and pulled out his Machete. "If your not gonna talk, then ILL MAKE you talk!" Rick drew his blade and ran straight for Dave.

[/QUOTE]
Cassy froze the surface underneath them, to make the surface slippery. Dave with a flick of his hand slowly melted the surface. "Is this what all you heroes got?" Cassy gritted her teeth, knowing this would be a limbo without Yu's help. She sent a distress signal to Yu, hoping that she'll get it. "Would've been easier if you just answered us." Cassy created iciles above then that would soon rain upon them.

Aelos said:
Cassy froze the surface underneath them, to make the surface slippery. Dave with a flick of his hand slowly melted the surface. "Is this what all you heroes got?" Cassy gritted her teeth, knowing this would be a limbo without Yu's help. She sent a distress signal to Yu, hoping that she'll get it. "Would've been easier if you just answered us." Cassy created iciles above then that would soon rain upon them.
Rick got up from the ground and focused and caused Dave to see sage as a horrific beast and a ringing sensation. "Uh, I really gotta use my powers?" Rick pulled out his pistol. "Oh well"

@djinnamon

Mizuti looked at blank after removing his helmet and bandana to show blank he was not the only one who hated what he had become.

"my name is mizuti. you may have heard me be called by the name dead soul or skullkid. i have this device because it has the capability to project memories. i took it not for myself but to show my new family what is trying to escape from my mind into the world. before i work on your arm i am going to show you what i mean." mizuti then once again cut his finger and let a few drops of blood hit the device. as soon as the last drop hit the device began replaying the images and memory of what mizuti's insanity had told him and it then played the image of the creature in his mind melting through the wall. seeing it and hearing its laugh made mizuti turn away and zero down his hearing before it could speak. only to close the device after its last word.

"this is what i am to deal with blank my own insanity borne from the hatred and torture forged by others..and i know of your superiors as well. i was told by rick about the ordeal when i found a micro chip communicator in your minds receptors. i took it out so your superiors would no longer be able to torment you..you deserve to be free rather than follow the twisted orders of someone so evil as them..i have made a new body for you anyway in case you change your mind. i even gave it some modifications and enhancements. i also have this for you..a new arm." mizuti attached the arm to a simulation machine to show blank how it worked.

"there are multiple settings for you to choose from. each and every setting designed for any sort of combat situation. as well as non combat purposes. the amount of fire power and strength however depends on the setting itself. being the device will be attached to your nervous system in your arm you can combine different patterns as well. the omega pattern being the strongest as it is designed to take down fighter jets and tanks. as well as other more..destructive forces. but how effective outside of battle the new arm relies entirely upon you" mizuti took the device and handed it to blank and put his bandana on.

"and there is no need to repay me for the arm. it is yours to keep after all. i can still show you the spare body i made you. and as for you and i in general. please..dont go back to them. i dont have anyone else like you to talk to besides the heroes. and the heroes are practically my family now. i request two things of you. the friendship and you staying being the first. the second however. an elder girl named raven silverfire. have you seen her..she is my elder sister"

@DaManofWar @Joshua matt

Last edited by a moderator:
Sage growled and shoot at Rick relentlessly. He then pushed the ground making it shake in a wave like motion that threw could throw Rick off balance while a large icicle shoots at the man. Luca arrived and stood next to Sage , his hair was a mess and he was wearing shorts and a t shirt. " Welcome to the party little brother. " Sage said. " I'm not happy to be here Big brother. " Luca said in reply.

@Aelos @Joshua matt

( So Sage and Luca Vs Rick and Cassie Vs Dave )

bloodfire said:
Mizuti looked at blank after removing his helmet and bandana to show blank he was not the only one who hated what he had become.
"my name is mizuti. you may have heard me be called by the name dead soul or skullkid. i have this device because it has the capability to project memories. i took it not for myself but to show my new family what is trying to escape from my mind into the world. before i work on your arm i am going to show you what i mean." mizuti then once again cut his finger and let a few drops of blood hit the device. as soon as the last drop hit the device began replaying the images and memory of what mizuti's insanity had told him and it then played the image of the creature in his mind melting through the wall. seeing it and hearing its laugh made mizuti turn away and zero down his hearing before it could speak. only to close the device after its last word.

"this is what i am to deal with blank my own insanity borne from the hatred and torture forged by others..and i know of your superiors as well. i was told by rick about the ordeal when i found a micro chip communicator in your minds receptors. i took it out so your superiors would no longer be able to torment you..you deserve to be free rather than follow the twisted orders of someone so evil as them..i have made a new body for you anyway in case you change your mind. i even gave it some modifications and enhancements. i also have this for you..a new arm." mizuti attached the arm to a simulation machine to show blank how it worked.

"there are multiple settings for you to choose from. each and every setting designed for any sort of combat situation. as well as non combat purposes. the amount of fire power and strength however depends on the setting itself. being the device will be attached to your nervous system in your arm you can combine different patterns as well. the omega pattern being the strongest as it is designed to take down fighter jets and tanks. as well as other more..destructive forces. but how effective outside of battle the new arm relies entirely upon you" mizuti took the device and handed it to blank and put his bandana on.

@DaManofWar @Joshua matt
Blank whistled. "I like it," he told him. "But there's something else. You see, I am never safe from them. Those people aren't evil. They think they are doing the right thing. And they will stop at nothing to do it. They've probably already sent a team after me." Blank gulped. "I have to leave this place. I'm a danger to everyone here." Blank now had a rather far off expression. "Who can't help me. No one can."

@bloodfire

djinnamon said:
Sage growled and shoot at Rick relentlessly. He then pushed the ground making it shake in a wave like motion that threw could throw Rick off balance while a large icicle shoots at the man. Luca arrived and stood next to Sage , his hair was a mess and he was wearing shorts and a t shirt. " Welcome to the party little brother. " Sage said. " I'm not happy to be here Big brother. " Luca said in reply.
@Aelos @Joshua matt

( So Sage and Luca Vs Rick and Cassie Vs Dave )
Rick hit the ice. Shattering it with his new hand. "Now..." Rick caught his balance. "Their is two,wait I know you two. Oh well, such a small world." Rick shot at sage and Luca with his pistol.

Sage blocked the bullets with his gar lets while Luca made a ice wall to block the bullets. Sage then began shooting several bullet and Luca made ice shards burst from the ground under Rick

@Joshua matt

djinnamon said:
Sage blocked the bullets with his gar lets while Luca made a ice wall to block the bullets. Sage then began shooting several bullet and Luca made ice shards burst from the ground under Rick
@Joshua matt
"Crap!" Ricks left leg had gotten stabed and he used his bag to absorb some of the bullets. "I will end you!" Rick made illusion to sage thinking he missed and shot his brother

Sage's eye widen while the imaginary Luca rolled around and screamed at him. " How could you you monster. " The fake Luca yelled that made Sage stop before glaring and keep shooting.

@Joshua matt

djinnamon said:
Luca smirked and kept shooting as well , the bullets going for Rick's injured leg ,his intent to rip it to shreds.
@Joshua matt
Rick had jumped behind the nearby dumpster to dodge the bullets. "Tricky guy." Rick looked over and shot straight to sage. Hitting his gun hand.

Mizuti looked at blank. "I will help you or die trying." He then snapped his head up. "Something is wrong..I don't like this feeling..Rick..he is in trouble again..." Mizut got out and jumped out the window and put on his helmet. It began to gow an eerie jet black color with a veiny red tint to it. He put his lightning behind him and then started to combine it with wind. He took off running toward ricks current location which displayed on his helmets inside viso and burst straight toward sage and the one he figured was "the burning man" mizuti has become angered at the sight of Rick being injured. He held two orbs of a new form of energy as dark as night in his hand that pulsed an eerie purple color like a sonar. Mizut let out a shriek that sounds like something straight from a movie as he flew at dave and smashed into him while hissing. "You leave Rick and Cassy alone. Or I promise you a slow torturous death in every way they know you will fear.." Mizut growled in pure hatred as his helmet flashed briefly with the eyes of the creture from his own insanity and slashed at Dave shouting his memories final words "THE IDOLS WILL BE NO MORE ANDTHE PEDESTALS WILL SHATTER!!!" @Aelos @Robyn Banks @Joshua matt @DaManofWar @djinnamon

Sage rolled his eyes as his gauntlet protected his hand and arm. " Look before you shoot dumbest. " Sage yelled as he punched the ground sending the dumpster into the air.

@Joshua matt

[QUOTE="SSgt Goodrich]
An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind.

Goodrich was no stranger to horror, he had trekked through the sands of Africa and held dying children in his arms. Yet, there was something truly heart-wrenching about seeing the Hero's base burning on the news.

It broke the old man's heart.

He could comprehend the fighting in Africa. It was a dog eat dog world, and sadly, it always will be. The hostilities formed there were a direct effect of this cause, and it was understandable. Here, in Astra City, there is enough. There is food for everyone. There is jobs for those willing to work for them. Yet, here, in the steel jungle of Astra City, he found violence just like the violence in the jungles of the Kongo. Or the sand dunes of Egypt.

It disgusted the old man.

To see that same violence here was unbearable. He had to do something. He had to fight back. He had to remove the evil that shifted around the streets of Astra City. He had to don the armor.

And he did.

For the old veteran, he now trekked just as he did in Africa, around the narrow streets of a different kind of jungle. His weapons holstered, yet unbuttoned and at the ready.

[/QUOTE]
(Omg bae is back!! I missed you so much! *hugs*)

djinnamon said:
Sage rolled his eyes as his gauntlet protected his hand and arm. " Look before you shoot dumbest. " Sage yelled as he punched the ground sending the dumpster into the air.
@Joshua matt
"Great just, fantastic!" Rick turned and ran forward, making an illusion to sage thinking rick had changed places with Luca and was aiming at Luca. But he was actually coming in for the kill twards sage.

djinnamon said:
Sage stopped and backed up. Luca glared at Rick and kept shooting
@Joshua matt
Rick had gotten hit in the arm before tackling Luca to the ground. "We coulda talked it out" Rick said before hammering Luca straight to the face and aiming his shotgun straight at sage. "Don't move. " Rick put his pistol barrel on Lucas forehead. "We can do this the easy way!?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back