• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Unreality - The Superhuman RP [OPEN]

Superhero or Supervillian?

• Hero! :D

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Villan! ;D

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
bloodfire said:
((Note to self..thats why mizutis mind should never be infuenced again andnever again unless a last resort > xD )) Mizuti laughed more as he kept going at it as his insanity began to take control bringing out mizutis dark side. "You think taking my eye is going to help you now? Mizuti closed his other eye and leaned in his head so the now blood pouring socket aimed directly at his eyes. " I can still see you hahahaha....and let me say your heart beats fast for one such as you...are you scared. You should be..LEAVE MY FAMILY ALONE ESPECIALLY BLANK AND RICK I WILL KILL YOU IF YUHURT ANYONE IN MY FAMILY!!!" mizuti grabbed void and began smashing him on the ground repeatedly as hard as he could. "This is what happens to those like you who go around hurting innocent lives!! IT IS PEOPLE LIKE YOU AND NATALIA I HATE MOST IN THIS WORLD!! STAY DOWN!! STAY DOOOWN!!" after slamming void on the ground he threw void into the air and used his lightning against voids telekinesis so it would pull him like a magnet and smashed down into void. Mizuti was not just angry. He was enraged. Not realizing he was trying to kill someone mizuti walked towards him holding a piece of metal that was attracted by his lightning. He dragged it along the ground with his other hand in a fist. Not eve noticing what he was going to attempt.
@CHIMNY @Joshua matt @Aelos @DaManofWar @Knightling
Go ahead KILL ME! THAT MAKES YOU NO BETTER THAN ME! GO ON WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? DO IT! Void threatened, he was coughing up blood, but Void knew he was going to survive this. He secretly grabbed Mizutis legs with his telekineses but didnt do anything yet, with his other TK 'hand' he grabbed all the senbons in his trench coat and quietly aimed them Mizuti but still kept them inside.

Lite rubbed his temple, starting to recover from the massive head ache. For a moment, he had almost blacked out, fortunately he managed to pull through. It would probably take all day to get rid of all the effects, but atleast me was mobile again. Standing up, he watched the fight with dismay, "Everybody is psychotic!" He said to himself, horrified. "Don't do it!" Lite exclaimed as he ran towards Mizuti . Considering how crazy this person was acting, his upcoming stunt would be dangerous, and potentially deadly, but he had to atleast try "Death is Not the solution!" Pulling out his bo staff, Lite struck it into the ground and vaulted himself through the air. Landing ontop of Mixuti, he wrapped his legs around his head, using his weight and momentum to knock him off balance and bring him to the ground.

@bloodfire

@CHIMNY

Last edited by a moderator:
Mizuti fell still as the initial tackle done to him had caused him to have a black out. Mizuti stopped in that instant and lay perfectly still. And stopped breathing due to the force of impact he ha done to void as well as the tackle frm lite. His helmet stopped going in response to his failed breathing.

Aelos said:
Dave watched him order and sat back. "Woman...oh, Natalia." He took a sip of his drink. "She's my boss, yes I do know her." He gave a chuckle, "If she found out I told anyone, she'd kill me. Probably literally."
Sage nodded slowly. " I see, can't you kill her if she attacked. " He asked with a raised eyebrow.

djinnamon said:
Sage nodded slowly. " I see, can't you kill her if she attacked. " He asked with a raised eyebrow.
"She never does the dirty work." Dave says as he explains, "Always has her men with her." He asks for another drink. "Natalia Romanov. She apparently can kick anyone's ass."

Void smiled, he floated himself up, spread out his trench coat and launched all the needles at the 2 people infront of him, a gigantic wall of double sided needles going straight at them, You see, unlike you I dont let little things such as 'dignity' and 'morals' stop me from my purpose, hahaha!! Void said in a childish tone before laughed out loud, he floated to the roof of a building and took off the armor on his shin and foot, the pain lowered just a little.

@bloodfire @Knightling

Lite spun his nunchucks, ready to attack Void, but then he looked over at Miz. Sensing that he had stopped breathing, he threw a warning star at Void, then knelt beside Miz and felt his pulse. Before he could do anything, Lite sensed the attack coming at them from Void. "Back off!" He warned, picking Miz up in his arms with all his strength and sprinting as fast as he could to duck behind a trashy car.

@CHIMNY

@bloodfire

djinnamon said:
Sage nodded. " Do you know where I can find her. " He asked as he sat on the counter of the bar then crossed his legs.
@Aelos
"I'm afraid I can't help you with that. I would be," he motioned his neck being cut off. Dave looked up at him. "If she finds out, my family probably would be dead as well as me."

Knightling said:
Lite spun his nunchucks, ready to attack Void, but then he looked over at Miz. Sensing that he had stopped breathing, he threw a warning star at Void, then knelt beside Miz and felt his pulse. Before he could do anything, Lite sensed the attack coming at them from Void. "Back off!" He warned, picking Miz up in his arms with all his strength and sprinting as fast as he could to duck behind a trashy car.
@CHIMNY

@bloodfire
Void looked back at the opponents, they didnt have the needles in them, Assholes! Void cussed as he floated back to the floor, he grabbed all the needles again and split them into 4 parts, Void surrounding the 2 with the walls of needles and sent the needles into them from each direction. Void then heard an explosion, he walked to it and found the remains of Blank.

Sage nodded and jumped off the bar before giving Dave a kiss on the cheek and a smile. " Thanks for the info. " He said before he walked away and out of the bar , his hips sway with each step.

tumblr_ms0l1xmDyy1qj9db6o1_500.gif

@Aelos

Mizuti awoke but was heavily disoriented. Barely witnessing the battle between light and void mizuti held his hand up to his face t wipe the sweat awa. Mizuti stopped in shock. He had no normal hand. Instead of fingers his hand had a single scythe blade as a claw for each new finge with each blade covered in musce and sinew. He began shaking as he said quietly to himself. "What...is...is this me? Is it a dream? Please tell me this is just a dream? I'm not partially a shape shifter am I? Did I sacrifice something in return...?" Mizuti tried to summon a ball of light to his hand but nothing has happened.he tried the others he knew how to use as well.. But he couldn't. Mizuti thennhad an idea and asked himself. "Did I transfer my control of the elements into what ever this new power is? Does that mean my elemental control is..is its own being ? How is that possible...?" Mizuti stood up and immediately began t feel pain as his new self was not yet adjusted to his mind. He limped towards void staging his scythe hand on the ground. He held in his hand a small ball saped device. And gently pushed lite aside and held it out to vod. "Take it....and place it in a warehouse called X-23 detonate....destroy...please...don't let this." Mizuti pointed at himself " don't let this...happen to the minds of others..not even your own...I'm sorry...I'm sorry for hurting you...." Mizuti. then fell over into voids arms unconscious and breathing very weakly

Lite wiped the sweat from his own brow, remembering how Rick had a special connection to Miz. He pulled out his own remote and pressed the button, hoping he could help. Of course he knew Rick was injured, but this seemed like an important situation, and perhaps he was the only one who could help.

@Joshua matt

Knightling said:
Lite wiped the sweat from his own brow, remembering how Rick had a special connection to Miz. He pulled out his own remote and pressed the button, hoping he could help. Of course he knew Rick was injured, but this seemed like an important situation, and perhaps he was the only one who could help.
@Joshua matt
"Yo brother is eveythng ok, what's wrong?" Rick had been caught off guard from this call.

"You're friend has been going psychotic lately" Lite explained quickly into the remote "He does not seem well now. You how he is, can you get over here?" He glanced at Void, not trusting him one bit. Though he wasn't in fighting stance, he was prepared to jump into action any second.

@Joshua matt

Lite turned towards Rick and explained, while pulling a few needles out of his own back and arms "Basically, Miz around on scene to help out a friend, but ended up losing his mind and going Super Sayain on Void over there. After neutralizing him, he basically started dying. He's talked about some sort of monster inside, and perhaps it's resurfacing.

@Joshua matt

@bloodfire

@CHIMNY

Knightling said:
Lite turned towards Rick and explained, while pulling a few needles out of his own back and arms "Basically, Miz around on scene to help out a friend, but ended up losing his mind and going Super Sayain on Void over there. After neutralizing him, he basically started dying. He's talked about some sort of monster inside, and perhaps it's resurfacing.
@Joshua matt

@bloodfire

@CHIMNY
" okay thnx Iite." Rick looked over to void walking towards him. "If you could just hand Me my friend things will be a ok.!"

@bloodfire

@Knightling

@CHIMNY

Mizuti felt a pingin his mind as his brain subconsciously tried to rid him of the monster that he had become but of course to know effect. Mizuti felt ricks presence after he felt the influencing connection. He snapped up while he began dreaming of him fighting himself for control of his mind. As he did his scythe claws extended from his hand like nail from a nail gun only they did not leave his body. His right eye was no longer an empty socket but rather a wide unblinking snake like eye. "STAY AWAY FROM US I DONT WANT TO HURT!!!" Mizuti fell in and out of unconscious and conscious minds as he kept trying to return to his former self andrid him of his insanity. Mizuti began t et progressively worse however and reached out again one last time before falling silent but breathing weakly. "RAVEEEEEN NOOO!!!" Mizuti fell back into lite and Rick unconscious completely.

@Joshua matt @Knightling

Blank coughed. He woke up on the ground. "What?" he asked himself. "How am I still alive?" All he could remember was being in the air, then falling. "How am I-"

A shadow fell over him. He looked up. It was group of masked men. He gasped, and tried to sit up. Pain raced through his whole body. He screamed. One of the men suddenly put a syringe in his neck. "Operative secured," he said. Blank felt himself growing limp. "No...no...I don't..." Eventually, he fell asleep. The men picked him up, and started moving. Some had guns, and were watching for anyone to try anything. If they did, then Blank would die.

djinnamon said:
Sage nodded and jumped off the bar before giving Dave a kiss on the cheek and a smile. " Thanks for the info. " He said before he walked away and out of the bar , his hips sway with each step.
tumblr_ms0l1xmDyy1qj9db6o1_500.gif

@Aelos
(( LMAO ))

Dave rolls his eyes when he kissed him on the cheek, and took a sip of his drink. "Perv." He then decided five drinks were enough as he paid and left the bar. He pulled his phone out, and pressed Natalia's name on his contacts list. He had an idea.

@Robyn Banks

Sage had shoot a bullet that narrowly missed Dave's face as a form of intimidation when he heard the man call him a perv before he left.

Aelos said:
(( LMAO ))
Dave rolls his eyes when he kissed him on the cheek, and took a sip of his drink. "Perv." He then decided five drinks were enough as he paid and left the bar. He pulled his phone out, and pressed Natalia's name on his contacts list. He had an idea.

@Robyn Banks

djinnamon said:
Sage had shoot a bullet that narrowly missed Dave's face as a form of intimidation when he heard the man call him a perv before he left.
(( lol ))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back