• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Unreality - The Superhuman RP [OPEN]

Superhero or Supervillian?

• Hero! :D

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Villan! ;D

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
DaManofWar said:
Blank stared at hero. From what he remember, she was in charge. "Killing is wrong," he told her. "And you can call me Blank." Blank flexed his arms, listening to the sound of the metal gears. He sat there gloomily. Emotion was very new to him.
@Aelos
Cassy smiles at him, and hold her arm out for him. "Can you get up Blank? You look awefully hurt." She saw how different he was from fighting Yu, Royal, and Rick. Emotion is big part of being human, that's for sure. "I'm Cassy. You probably know who I am already."

Aelos said:
Cassy smiles at him, and hold her arm out for him. "Can you get up Blank? You look awefully hurt." She saw how different he was from fighting Yu, Royal, and Rick. Emotion is big part of being human, that's for sure. "I'm Cassy. You probably know who I am already."
Blank nodded. "Yeah. I do." He told her. He took her arm, and stood himself up. He struggled a bit with balancing. He leaned on Cassy for support. The emotions he was feeling just kept coming. He had no idea what he should be feeling right now. "You need to hide me." He told Cassy.

Lite landed stood on a random rooftop, watching the Thai restaurant with curiosity. Having tracked Rick to the location, he crouched on a nearby building rooftop. Though too far away to see inside, he could hear it perfectly. "Yup, that's the place" He told himself, then leaned closer, hearing a couple familiar heart beats from inside. "Speak of the devil..."

Last edited by a moderator:
Mizuti arrived downstairs and looked at cassy as she spoke to blank. "...miss frost..I have come here because I recieved a message that said to re group at this restaurant. I also have to show you something..something I feel needs to be known." Mizuti yet again pulled out the device he took out of blanks possession and placed a sample of his blood into it and it began replaying the words of the creature born of mizuti's insanity as it appeared from the wall of what is now the destroyed hq. And mizuti once again found himself shaking in uncontrollable fear of his own self. "I..is this me miss frost..is this what I am..a monster..? I don't want to be a monster..I don't want to be evil...its why I am with rick and helping blank...being around others and doing good deeds...it keeps my insanity out..and this creature in my mind...." Mizuti clicked off the device and left it on the table and walked to blank. "Hello blank..I am mizuti. I am the one who saved you from death. From what I understand your superiors will be looking for you. But in order to help you escape them I will need to know..no..WE will need to know who or what they are..."

@Joshua matt @Aelos @Robyn Banks @DaManofWar

Natalia unlike the man in front of her simply walked in, her facial expression unchanging. she thought why would a man stay an work in the same place where he got experimented on. Maybe this type had benefits or maybe he was just delusional enough not to see the real problem. she decided to ask a question of her own as she continued to walk in. she turned to the over-joyed scientist."why do you want to work for me?"

@VirtualNotoriety

DaManofWar said:
Blank nodded. "Yeah. I do." He told her. He took her arm, and stood himself up. He struggled a bit with balancing. He leaned on Cassy for support. The emotions he was feeling just kept coming. He had no idea what he should be feeling right now. "You need to hide me." He told Cassy.
Cassy helped him walk as she walked back to the hero's temporary base at the thai restaurant. "I'm taking you to our, well, temporary base until we get another one." She kept walking until she reached the place. I should check on the two that were unconscious, she thought as she walked.

Sage tried to get up but the cut on his back was limiting him and Luca was still too drowsy to realise he was part of the problem. Sage looked up at the destroyed window of the Thai restaurant. " Oops , these gauntlet are dangerous at times. " he said with a sheepish smile despite his predicament.

Aelos said:
Cassy helped him walk as she walked back to the hero's temporary base at the thai restaurant. "I'm taking you to our, well, temporary base until we get another one." She kept walking until she reached the place. I should check on the two that were unconscious, she thought as she walked.

Through the broken window of the Thai restaurant a figure flew inside. smashing onto a nearby table with his momentum, Lite stood up and suddenly tossed a large net at the two brothers. "You fools" he smirked "Of all the places in the city, This building is Full of heroes, which makes me the least of your problems"

@djinnamon

@Aelos

djinnamon said:
Sage tried to get up but the cut on his back was limiting him and Luca was still too drowsy to realise he was part of the problem. Sage looked up at the destroyed window of the Thai restaurant. " Oops , these gauntlet are dangerous at times. " he said with a sheepish smile despite his predicament.
Cassy blinked to see that a window broke while she was gone, and asked Mitzuki to take care of Blank and treat him. She went over to Sage and frowned. "I would be mad, but, are you alright?" She had a first aid kit in one hand as she looked down at him with concern

Sage let out a yelp as the nets fell on him and Luca. " Well tuck. " he cursed while glaring at Lite. He turned to Cassie and shook his head. " No , I'm not. " he said bluntly before he pulled the knife out of Luca's pocket and cut them out of the nets quickly. He groaned as he used all his strength to stand up while holding Luca against him. He gritted his teeth but tried to run.

Aelos said:
Cassy blinked to see that a window broke while she was gone, and asked Mitzuki to take care of Blank and treat him. She went over to Sage and frowned. "I would be mad, but, are you alright?" She had a first aid kit in one hand as she looked down at him with concern
Knightling said:
Through the broken window of the Thai restaurant a figure flew inside. smashing onto a nearby table with his momentum, Lite stood up and suddenly tossed a large net at the two brothers. "You fools" he smirked "Of all the places in the city, This building is Full of heroes, which makes me the least of your problems"
@djinnamon

@Aelos

Aelos said:
"Thank you," Blank told Cassy, "but I'm still not safe. My arm's gone, and I've taken large amounts of both physical and mental strain." Blank then looked down at the ground. He's probably already sent out a team to find me, Blank thought. I'm putting them in danger. Blank was thinking about how he could help out. But he was broken. Useless. He didn't want to do it, but the answer just stared him in the face. And there was no way around it. He had to run away from them. The heroes. He couldn't let them get caught in his war. He would let himself be healed, then run for his life. And never look back.

@Aelos

A crimson light goes off in the factory reveling Crimson and his pet Zedd when the light dies out. Crimson with his hands in his pocket looks at the snitch getting beat by Natalia's men. He whistles Someone must've snitched. He looks at Zedd. Find our friend buddy. Zedd begins sniffing around until he catches the scent of Natalia and one other. He barks towards Crimson signaling that he found them. Good job. Crimson and Zedd begins walking down the stairs. When he gets down there he sees Natalia talking to someone else. What's up Don? @Robyn Banks @VirtualNotoriety

Natalia looked at him with a smirk "Business as usual, much busier than when I was a terrorist i'l tell you that " when she saw Zedd she had a more sincere smile as she beckoned the wolf to approach her. though she was ruthless, sadistic, and cynical. she always had a soft spot for animal which for her is hard to explain. she petted him for a while before crossing her arms. "There is something you wanted to tell me?"

@Embaga Elder

While Natalia was petting Zedd he looked around seeing that he was in something like a laboratory. Why here? He thought to himself. He turned his head back to Natalia to tell her about what happened. Yeah, someone I'm guessing a hero is trying to stir up trouble between us. He/She messages me asking how much do I trust you as if you're planning on stabbing me in the back one day. I didn't entertain the message knowing how we worked so well together in the past and now. Before I acted I wanted to see how you wanted to go on about this. He stated as he sat on the stairs behind him. @Robyn Banks

Natalia looked at him with her expression unchanging. She knew who it probably was...Mitzuti that son of a bitch was a worthless wannabe who always thinks he outsmarted her but in actuality she let it slid until now. Miz must be a fool to think they would rival against each other but she had to make him think he's winning for now."Its probably Mitzuti trying to act like a hero for once...play along and see where it takes us. You are probably their only hope since I bombed their Petty excuse for an HQ after they destroyed one of my warehouses." She placed one hand on her hips.

@Embaga Elder

djinnamon said:
Sage let out a yelp as the nets fell on him and Luca. " Well tuck. " he cursed while glaring at Lite. He turned to Cassie and shook his head. " No , I'm not. " he said bluntly before he pulled the knife out of Luca's pocket and cut them out of the nets quickly. He groaned as he used all his strength to stand up while holding Luca against him. He gritted his teeth but tried to run.
"HOLD UP, where are you two going? Rick had gotten up to the sound of people talking. " well I'll be its you comrade "

@djinnamon

@Knightling

Sage ignored him and shoot off his gauntlet at the ground with Luca in his arms. He used the recoil from the shoot to shoot himself and Luca into the area on a building and began running , gritted his teeth in pain but kept pushing forward.

@Aelos @Knightling @Joshua matt

"Chill out" Lite smirked at the two brothers, jumping up and landing on the window sill in preparation for his exit "I'm not gonna fight you clowns! You're a mess, so sit back down and accept the help you're being offered, you'll need it. If you leave this building, I Will hunt you down" He lowered his nunchucks, then put them away, seeing how unnecessary it was to do anything to them. This entire scene had actually been a coincidence, not planned at all. Originally he tracked down the Thai restaurant for Other reasons, and meeting them had not been predicted. So here he was, laying eyes on the hero team for the first time, but the setting seemed unimpressive. "Listen up, Dark Vader and chick-with-blue-hair" Lite spoke to Cassey and Rick, having no idea what position she held "These goons are a couple of bank robbers I've tracked down, the younger one controls ice and the other has inhuman strength of sorts, I guess they're in your hands now"

Lite adjusted his hearing, recognizing the heart beat of the cyborg nearby "This place is like a reunion for everybody!" He smirked, deciding not to bother the aggressive dude this time.

@djinnamon

@Joshua matt

@Aelos

Knightling said:
"Chill out" Lite smirked at the two brothers, jumping up and landing on the window sill in preparation for his exit "I'm not gonna fight you clowns! You're a mess, so sit back down and accept the help you're being offered, you'll need it. If you leave this building, I Will hunt you down" He lowered his nunchucks, then put them away, seeing how unnecessary it was to do anything to them. This entire scene had actually been a coincidence, not planned at all. Originally he tracked down the Thai restaurant for Other reasons, and meeting them had not been predicted. So here he was, laying eyes on the hero team for the first time, but the setting seemed unimpressive. "Listen up, Dark Vader and chick-with-blue-hair" Lite spoke to Cassey and Rick, having no idea what position she held "These goons are a couple of bank robbers I've tracked down, the younger one controls ice and the other has inhuman strength of sorts, I guess they're in your hands now"
Lite adjusted his hearing, recognizing the heart beat of the cyborg nearby "This place is like a reunion for everybody!" He smirked, deciding not to bother the aggressive dude this time.

@djinnamon

@Joshua matt

@Aelos
"Yes I do suppose it is in a way, so then you came to join the Hero's or drop in for some Milk and Cookies, or well you know thai food." Rick did not suspect lite to drop by, which left him kinda jumpy figuring he had just got up.

@djinnamon

@Knightling

@Aelos

Sage growled and hugged Luca to his chest who was up and alert now. " I suggest you let us leave or else your faces are gonna get rekted. " he threaten as he stood and got into fighting position after letting go off his brother , he was tired , had homework and needed to go to school so he had no time for this. Luca read Sage's body language and stood to side of him with his gun pulled out.

@Knightling @Joshua matt @Aelos

Rick saw the guys gun and went to his instinct s. He pulled out his own weapon a pistol. "Okay take it slow pal, we both put the guns away okay?" Rick hoped this would not become a blood bath. "Look pal we can talk this out comrade."

@djinnamon

@Knightling

@Aelos

Sage smirked and shoot a bullet that wizzed passed Rick's head. " If you shoot my brother , the next bullet won't miss. " he warned , killer intent reflected in his eyes as Luca glared. " And if you decide to shoot my brother instead your getting a bullet straight to the crotch. " Luca said while emitting a murderous aura around himself.

@Knightling @Aelos @Joshua matt

Users who are viewing this thread

Back