• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Unleash the beasts (old)

OOC
Here
"Nelly has it" i say while pointing to Nelly behind me. "She seems to follow me everywhere... Also, no, i rely on my ice magic more and after i kill them i drain their energy with the scythe"

Hunter nodded slightly, "So, you have one of the most deadly weapons known to man, and you can't use it properly. Ok, that leads to the next question, what are you gonna do when you have to fight something that can resist ice magic?"

"And if that doesn't work?" He said with a serious voice, he saw a problem here that could turn deadly within seconds and hoped to help fix it.

@Trust

"... Dark magic..." I say, trying not to be heard. "I have learnt several things after being banished..."

Hunter froze when he.heard the words dark magic, "ARE YOU INSANE!" he yelled turning around, shifting into his human form, "THAT STUFF WAS MADE ILLEGAL FOR A REASON!" he knew he could probably be heard by the unknowns but he didn't care, "HAVE YOU THOUGHT THAT MIGHT BE THE REASON YOU ENDED UP WITH THAT SCYTHE!"

"You are the one that asked..." I mumble, tears forming in my eyes, just about ready to begin crying

Hunter pinched the bridge of his nose, "I'm sorry for yelling, but... Dark magic, just, just. I don't even know how to respond."

Hunter sighed as the white haired girl hugged him, before returning it, "Just promise you wont use it unless you absolutely have to, and I'll try to help you learn to wield that scythe."

"Mhmm" i nod, the tears gone, now replaced with a little smile as now i have a teacher

Hunter smiled, as he broke the hug and shifted back into wolf form a layer down, "you want a ride, it'll give you a chance to get some more sleep." He said

Hunter raised himself stood slowly as not to make Priscilla lose her balance and continued walking and glanced back at the other two members of the group, "You two ok back there."

@Dkingow, @Zy That Guy

Last edited by a moderator:
"Yeah I'm fine, it's just dark magic assassinated a person for it, he put up a fight dark magic is pretty lethal and now you are officially the gender swapped Grim Reaper."

Last edited by a moderator:
Hunter laughed, "How exactly do You know the grim reaper's gender?" He said before looking at the night sky the moon looking like a beacon.

"That is true, so should we get going." Aizen looked toward the forest as if passing on a new chapter in his life. "How quickly things change." At this point Aizen was mumbling.

"Yeah." Hunter said before taking off running at about half speed to make sure his passenger didn't fall,

(ok then leviathan tineskip it is I guess, though Hunter teaching Priscilla, could happen before then.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back