• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Unleash the beasts (old)

OOC
Here
Nelly looks at the map. "Well the Legion like to be over here," point in the northwest section. "That would be a nice place to go. No it wouldn't, we want to stay away from them. NO! Let's go fight them. I don't think we should." She said to herself.

Hunter looked a Nelly, before the map again, "It seems someone is at war with herself." He muttered as he looked to Priscilla pointing east, And looked through the jobs and found a job there as well, "There's a job available in the east, Clear out an abandoned fort of Bandits."

Hunter nodded, "Ok so I think there maybe a small town to stay in at the forest, from there we complete the errands for Priscilla, then the fort." He said nodding to him self, before rolling up the map and turning back into a wolf, "I guess we're officially a pack." He said then ran towards the Feral Forest.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nelly laughed. "A snake in a pack. That must be a first." She said as she looked around.

Marcus looked around as he ate the fish in the Pub. "I wonder what I can do to pass the time." He said as he left.

Hunter started to slow down to a stop from the run and looked at the night sky, it had been about 5 hours since they left Gemono and were about a quarter the way to Feral forests, "I think we should set up camp for now." He said looking at everyone.

"Well, I guess we should so you people can sleep I'll keep watch for any ferals." Aizen knew he couldn't sleep not now he's a night person so he found a tree to perch on.

Hunter raised an eyebrow, well as best as wolf could, "Before that how about dinner, actually I'll go get it." He said as he dashed into some nearby woods, a few minutes later he came out dragging a deer to eat, "Would any one prefer this cooked?" He asked after dropping the deer.

Nelly smiled getting off the griffon still holding the scythe. She laid by the tree and just cuddled the scythe. "Night everyone in my head" She stated.

"Nah you don't have to cook it I think uncooked meat has a very distinct taste." Aizen was acting as if he ever cooked his food before.

Hunter shook his head with a chuckle when he heard Aizen, "That would most likely be the iron in the blood." He said before ripping a skin off of the deer and tossing it aside, "ugh, fur never tastes right to me."

"Move give me that fur I'm going to make something cool with that while I watch for ferals." Aizen seemed way to excited about getting fur I mean he's made a coat with fur before but that was a long time ago before so learning experience.

Marcus had made it to the town he thought his target was heading too up river. "Now I just have to wait." He said to himself. "How long will they be I wonder?"

Hunter looked at Aizen, "You have hands, get it yourself man." He said before tearing off a chunk of deer and ate it. He then looked at Priscilla "You want some?"

@Trust

kenryuko said:
Hunter looked at Aizen, "You have hands, get it yourself man." He said before tearing off a chunk of deer and ate it. He then looked at Priscilla "You want some?"
@Trust
I look at the deer, utterly repulsed and take a few steps back, shaking my head all the while

Nelly was fast asleep cuddling the scythe. She would move some as she slept but only to readjust. "Should I have my eyes open?" She mumbled to her inner self out loud. "Na I'll be fine." She smiled happily. "No one will try to hurt a psycho snake."

Hunter glanced at the sleeping girl "I think you forgot that we're still animals no matter what form we take," he said to Priscilla before laying down, his forepaws crossed, "listen if you want I can change back and cook it for you, but your gonna need to accept that the laws of nature apply to us more than a normal human."

@Trust

Aizen saw that many of them were going to sleep and decided to take his fur, find the nearest tree and get to work reflecting on his day it was something his mom did with him and it made him feel closer to his mom and it's what kept him from going feral when he was stranded in the jungle.

Hunter saw Aizen take the fur and wander off, deciding to finish his meal he tore a few more chunks of deer off and ate them before padding over to the tree Nelly was sleeping under and curled up to sleep, his dark fur making him nearly invisible.

(Ok the current scenario will either dig a hole or be perfect opportunity for character development)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back