• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Unleash the beasts (old)

OOC
Here
Nelly laughed. "There is no fighting the Legion." She looked at the girl and her scythe. "I don't want to go anywhere unless she is with me." She grabbed the girl smiling as they walked out.

Hunter shook his head "well whatever, they might have to ride on our backs so you take the reaper girl, and ill take Ms. fangs." He said as he laid down

Nelly smiled and pulled the girl along. "I can walk thank you." She said with a hiss. "The Legion didn't take that from me." She laughed again. "I know what I said. Don't tell me that I'm wrong in saying that. No you shut up. I will stop talking to you. You will zip it. Okay deal." She looked at the wolf. "Can I pet your ears?" She asked.

Hunter blinked, and cocked his head, "uh, sure I guess, you sure you don't need a lift, cause we're gonna end up moving pretty fast."

Last edited by a moderator:
Nelly giggles and ran over and rubbed her hands all over his ears. "Are you happy now?" She said to herself. "Can we get on with what we were doing. No I don't think they need to worry. No he will get what's coming to him. I think we will be alright with them. No he didn't recognize us, I hope." She stated as she let go of his ears and ran back to the girl and cuddled the scythe. "Shall we go?" She said to everyone there including herself.

Char had recently finished a job, just a simply burglary, and was now quite honestly bored. He was walking up and down the streets, combing the city for action. Hey, if it wouldn't come to him, he'd come to it

(Good Morning All)

Marcus decided to take a swim in the river as he transformed into his inner Beast. "Ahh rib-bit" He croaked as he swam around the lake. The moon was lovely and he was taking in the sounds of the night creatures moving around. A little while passes and a dire fish starts too swim near Marcus.

*a blizzard surrounds me, blocking anyone from seeing me for a small moment, when it disperses a small, ice griffon is sitting where the "reaper girl" had been (good morning all)

Nelly frowns at the girl transforming but smiles when she sees the scythe again. "Ohh goody!" she exclaims as she grabs the handle again. She looked over at the griffon and laughs "So cute and so deadly, I love the combination." She says.

Nelly smiles as she talks "So since you need to take this with you... And you don't have hands.... Can I ride you and hold it?" She asks nervously trying to not sound crazier then she already is.

Nelly jumps on smiling while cuddling the scythe "TO BATTLE!" she yells laughing, looking at the panther and wolf.

Marcus is almost done with his swim as a large fish attempted to bite him. He takes out his club and beats at it while swimming to the shore. When he gets on the shore he spits where the fish will jump and it swims through acid burning as it makes it to land. Transforming back, Marcus picks up the fish and carries it over to the local market to get it cleaned and cooked.

(Ok I'm gonna go on record and say the dire wolf was real creature, seriously people there aren't just dire for everything)

Hunter was surprised by the Ice griffon, "Well that's taken care of, so lets move." He said before darting down the street avoiding pedestrians and other animals.

Hunter looked behind him and saw he was being followed, before looking forward again to make sure he didn't crash, he saw the city gate coming into view and stopped there to let everyone catch up.

Nelly smiled and laughed as the wind swept up her hair. "I never thought I'd fly. Yes because I don't have wings. No I like running too." She said arguing with no one.

Hunter stared at the girl having conversation with herself, "Ok, that aside we still need a place to go." He said shifting back into a human and pulling out a map, "Ok so the best way to go is to the north for the job, but we will have time and options so any preferences?" He asked show everyone the map.

(Places in overview, and name suggestions are still appreciated)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back