• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Unleash the beasts (old)

OOC
Here
*priscilla, dragging along a scythe about twice her size, sat down and began to think about what had happened in the past few hours* "i went for my usual walk around the mountains, picked up this scythe, it felt weird touching at first but that went away after a while. I came down from the mountains and went to eat something as i usually do but i... *my voice cracks and i almost burst into tears* i... C-couldn't eat.... E-evertime i tried t-to eat i threw up.... W-what will i do...

Aizen was amused by the fact that Hunter thought he was amazing at fighting so he sat back and watched the show looking at Hunter's every move.

@kenryuko

Last edited by a moderator:
Hunter smirked, putting his hands behind hid back as the gang lunged at him, in turn Hunter dodged everything thrown at him with a practiced ease, until he got a little to lacks with his style and he was hit with a hook to the jaw and the fight seemed to freeze, Hunter brought a thumb to the corner of his lip and wiped the blood away, "huh, you win the game, to bad for you." He said as he kicked the kid that hit him through a wall. "anyone else?" He asked making the thugs run out the door.

Aizen was about to burst out laughing " ah hah so the person who was supposed to show me something a little trick or two just got a hook to the lip, this is so entertaining so what else are you going to show me how to get jumped properly or maybe how to jump off a building properly." Aizen's eyes were watering because he was laughing so hard.

kenryuko said:
Hunter smirked, putting his hands behind hid back as the gang lunged at him, in turn Hunter dodged everything thrown at him with a practiced ease, until he got a little to lacks with his style and he was hit with a hook to the jaw and the fight seemed to freeze, Hunter brought a thumb to the corner of his lip and wiped the blood away, "huh, you win the game, to bad for you." He said as he kicked the kid that hit him through a wall. "anyone else?" He asked making the thugs run out the door.
*i stare as all the thugs come rushing out of the building next to me

Hunter looked at the ex-assassin, "You do see the hole in the 3ft thick stone wall, right?" He asked as he sat back down, "And that was me just playing a game, honestly I was a little to relaxed with that. Oh and jumping off roofs are an advanced tactic."

*i peek through the huge hole in the wall, making a small screeching noise as i pull the scythe with me

"Ok high horse Hunter are we going to get a job here or what because you know we're going to have to get out of here soon because they might want us to pay for damages. Aizen gestured to the huge hole but saw a girl with a scythe staring through. "We should probably leave the grim reaper is already here for us.

[QUOTE="Zy That Guy]"Ok high horse Hunter are we going to get a job here or what because you know we're going to have to get out of here soon because they might want us to pay for damages. Aizen gestured to the huge hole but saw a girl with a scythe staring through. "We should probably leave the grim reaper is already here for us.

[/QUOTE]
G-grim reaper..?

Marcus sighed as he watched the show. "Don't get to cocky," he said as he finished his drink. "You never know when someone will attack." As soon as he said that he reached out his hand and grabbed the arm of a thug who stuck around holding a knife. He twisted his arm making him drop the knife. "Consider this a tip," he said to both the thug and man. @kenryuko

Hunter winced at the screeching sound, and looked at the girl in the hole "No the grim reaper is a lot more... Bony, not girlie." Hunter then saw the gaurd from before grab a thug "Nope that's a contact of mine, he has this habit of trying to surprise me, hasn't done it yet." He said as he drank his drink in one go.

Marcus laughed. "Well then sorry for hurting him," he said as he let go of the mans arm. He got up looking at the hole in the wall, then shock his head and walked out the door.

Suddenly a girl (Nelly) rushed in to the pub and ran right into the smaller girl. @Trust

Dkingow said:
Marcus laughed. "Well then sorry for hurting him," he said as he let go of the mans arm. He got up looking at the hole in the wall, then shock his head and walked out the door.
Suddenly a girl (Nelly) rushed in to the pub and ran right into the smaller girl. @Trust
*falls over* oww... *notices the smaller girl, feeling responsible for one* a-are you alright?

"Hey, little girl I have a few questions for you, one why are you carrying around that huge scythe and two why are you walking into a pub through an entrance that was made out of a thugs flying body. And Hunter are things always this crazy around here @Trust @kenryuko

Nelly looks around confused. "Did I hit something?" She asked herself looking around. She looked at the girl with the scythe and smiled wide. "I am so sorry," she said as she grabbed the blade. "I must pay for my actions." She takes her hand along the blade and cuts a decent wound into her hand. She shutters a bit smiling. "Payment has been made."

Dkingow said:
Nelly looks around confused. "Did I hit something?" She asked herself looking around. She looked at the girl with the scythe and smiled wide. "I am so sorry," she said as she grabbed the blade. "I must pay for my actions." She takes her hand along the blade and cuts a decent wound into her hand. She shutters a bit smiling. "Payment has been made."
*nelly suddenly feels much more tired and i seem to liven up a bit* *throws up whatever was left in my stomach a moment later

Hunter grabbed a few papers his contact handed him before looking at Aizen "Depends, are you talking about around me, or Gemono in general?" He asked scanning the jobs in his hands "oh, Fight the Ferals, that's fun!"

Nelly yawns and puts her head down on the bar top and falls asleep her arms hanging off the end. "Let us sleep," she says smiling wide.

Marcus decided to walk around the local lake when a man suddenly appears. He bows and smiles "General."

Dkingow said:
Nelly yawns and puts her head down on the bar top and falls asleep her arms hanging off the end. "Let us sleep," she says smiling wide.
Marcus decided to walk around the local lake when a man suddenly appears. He bows and smiles "General."
*realises the power the scythe contains after what will now be known as, the "nelly" incident

" I want to know both because I have no idea what I'm getting myself into and did you just say fight the ferals that actually sounds fun count me in." Aizen was a bit happy to finally have someone to talk to after being kept by that crazy people organization.

@kenryuko

Zy That Guy]" I want to know both because I have no idea what I'm getting myself into and did you just say fight the ferals that actually sounds fun count me in." Aizen was a bit happy to finally have someone to talk to after being kept by that crazy people organization. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/30279-kenryuko/ said:
@kenryuko[/URL]
*overhears this and thinks* *is he talking about animal-people like me..?* *begins following him, lifting my scythe so it doesn't make a sound

Hunter shrugged "With me, today has been a 1 out of 10 so far, Gemono I have no idea." He said still flipping through the jobs, before one caught his eye and he read through it his wolf ears twitching from time to time. "A three man job? Interesting, we would have to traverse feral territory, and mountains, two birds with one stone, then kill the leader of a black market ring, and the pay ain't bad, 2 million."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back