• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Unleash the beasts (old)

OOC
Here
Alli and Cory walked up to Hunter, Alli finally taking Hunter's hand. "Ready to go love?" She asked, giving him a devious grin while Cory giggled.

@kenryuko

kenryuko said:
Hunter was just about to give Priscilla the money to by the supplies when she ran off, "OI! YOU FORGOT THE GOLD!" He called out to her before she got to far away.
@Trust.
"O-oh.." she said, her face going a little pink in embarrassment as she ran back, "g-give it here then!" she scolded

Hunter gave Priscilla 550g, "I was gonna, but you ran off." He said plainly before turning to Alli, "One moment." He said before looking back at Priscilla, "That should be enough to get the food, water, and yourself a new bag. If you run out. Come find me and I'll give you some more." He finished before looking at Alli again and nodded.

Hunter gulped and debated whether to call for help or not, as he was dragged by the to females.

(I really don't care.)

@Comet

Last edited by a moderator:
The shopping trip had been horrid for Hunter, he was used as a manikin of sorts for the girls, them giving him different clothes to try on. He had finally had enough and settled on a heavy navy blue jacket with fur lining on the inside, a long sleeve designed to help keep warm, his combat boot and a pair of overalls, along with a pair of goggles and mask to keep the snow out of his face. Next they had went to a shop that sold different types of gear, and bought some strong rope, with other climbing gear. Right now though, Hunter is sitting on a bench in the town square.

(Had to control the girls some for this, hope you don't mind)

@Comet.

(It's okay!!)

Alli sat beside him, tired from the long day. She got all of her stuff also, getting a black fur lined coat, a long sleeved thermal white shirt and a white and black beanie for her head. She leaned her head on Hunter's shoulder, Cory still filled with energy. "What else do we need to do?" She asked.

@kenryuko

Hunter looked at Cory, "You need to tells us your dealer, and we need to wait for Priscilla. Then try to find Alexander." He said putting an arm around Alli, "I still think you should have bought some heavier clothes." He said offhandedly to her.

@Comet, @Trust, @Deadly Darkness.

Alli gave him a offended look. "I pretty much got the same exact jacket as you! And my shirt is thermal, also, I think I will be pretty warm." She growled at him and moved to bite his cheek, leaning her head back on his shoulder grumbling. "I got heavy clothes. I'll be warm."

Cory just giggled at their interaction, ignoring Hunter's words about drugs once again and just looked around. "There is so muc else to do!"

@kenryuko

Hunter avoided the bite easily, before leaning his head against Alli's, before pointing over to a pack of pups playing with his free hand, "You can go play with them, just don't get rough and the mothers will be fine with you." He said as he lowered his arm.

Priscilla jogged back to the town square with a brand new, snow-white (in colour) bag on her back, while all the food stufd was in her old one which was being carried by hand. "Hey guys! I got the stuff!" She called

Cory shifted into her thylacine form and started playing with the pups, Alli swiftly taking the smallest one into her lap and holding it, playing with it herself and Petting it. A small smile was on her face as she did so, the pup chewing on her thumb as she played with it, feeling Hunter's head on hers. She looked up when Priscilla came up with food and smiled, the puppy still chewing on her thumb. "Good job Priscilla!" She said with a small smile and asked, "what else did you get?"

@Trust @kenryuko

Hunter chuckled at the runt chewing on Alli's thumb, before glancing at Priscilla, before watching Cory to make sure she didn't get rough and end up a mother wolf's lunch.

Cory was plopped on the ground with the pups crawling all over her. She tried not to get rough, and this was the best choice she had.

Alli lifted the small pup up to Hunter's face who attacked him with kisses, making Alli giggle.

@kenryuko

Hunter laughed as the puppy licked him, before taking the little canine from Alli and did the same to her. "This is what you get " he said with smile

She laughed, scrunching up her faces and moving the puppy away from her face. "Once again, hate spit." She then moved to lick Hunter's cheek, moving in to give him a quick peck on the lips before holding the puppy close to her, giggling. "And that's what you get you buttmunch."

@kenryuko

Hunter deadpanned, "I'd say something, but this isn't the first, nor will it be the last." He said before laughing. He decided to get his payback in a more personal manner and stood up before shifting and licking Alli's face repeatedly, but not before asking the pup to do the same.

@Comet.

Alli fell over laughing, pushing up on Hunter. "No no!! Come on!" She kept laughing, not liking the licking she was getting. All the pups that was on Cory decided to join also, making Alli laugh harder.

@kenryuko

Hunter continued to lick despite Alli's protests, and smiled slightly at the other pups joining in, soon Hunter stopped but that didn't stop the litter.

@Comet

Alli laughed more. "Come on guys, that's enough." She rolled over onto her stomach, feeling a bunch of fur balls jump all over her head. "Hunter help!" She laughed.

@kenryuko

Hunter thought a moment before giving a bark which caused the pups to stop, another bark caused the to go back to Cory. "That better?" He asked sitting down

@Comet.

Alli moved to hug him, wrapping her arms around his wolf neck and giving his wolf cheek a kiss. "So much better." She chuckled.

Cory just plopped back on the ground as the pups trampled her.

@kenryuko

Hunter couldn't stop his tail from wagging of he wanted to, "I'd be happy if every day was as peaceful as this." He said being used to the fast life of the mercenary he was. One day he might retire and come live here again.

@Comet

Users who are viewing this thread

Back