• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Unleash the beasts (old)

OOC
Here
Alli looked up at his face, a different kind of look on her face. She was brought out of when Cory and Priscilla came and she got out of his arms. "We gotta wait for the others to get back." She told them, Cory plopping down on a log and smelling the food.

(I thought I replied?? @Deadly Darkness @Trust)

Hunter's eyes widened, "Ok, for one I think the foods ready, point two If you want to stay that bad we can." He said as he picked Elizabeth up and tossed her in the water again, "That's for splashing me!" He said with a laugh.

I pouted at Alli. "Okay..." I groaned, staring at the delicious sizzling boar meat. "Hey, when was the last time you had meat?" I asked, genuinely curious as to her lifestyle @Comet

Elizabeth squeaked as she was picked up and thrown back into the river. She swam to the surface and laughed once she climbed out. "Ok, you got me." A shiver was sent down her spine as a gust of wind swept through the area. She tried her best to wipe off the water from her fair skin.

Johnathan smiled as she returned to the log. He soon followed, sitting beside. "I can't imagine they'll be too long."

(Cory actually sat on a log and Alli was still standing but I'll go along with it. xD )

Alli looked over at him quickly before looking up at the trees and sighing deeply. "Waiting is really boring." She said, blowing a piece of white hair out of her eyes but no having any luck.

@Deadly Darkness

Cory looked at Priscilla and thought for a moment before answering, "I think I had a hamburger a few nights ago??"

@Trust

Comet said:
(Cory actually sat on a log and Alli was still standing but I'll go along with it. xD )
Alli looked over at him quickly before looking up at the trees and sighing deeply. "Waiting is really boring." She said, blowing a piece of white hair out of her eyes but no having any luck.

@Deadly Darkness

Cory looked at Priscilla and thought for a moment before answering, "I think I had a hamburger a few nights ago??"

@Trust
"Lucky..." Priscilla mumbled, despite her frequent hunting trips, which she has now deemed an over-used excuse, she hasn't caught anything but a deer, and she couldn't eat that as she would offend Elizabeth

Last edited by a moderator:
Hunter looked as Elizabeth started to shiver, and decided to help her out of the river. "Come on lets go." He said with an out stretched hand as he waded through the water.

@Deadly Darkness.

Elizabeth took his hand, making her way out of the water. She quickly scooped up her clothing and looked back up to Hunter. "Thank you."

(Going to be gone today, sorry I haven't been on recently)

Hunter grabbed his shirt and jacket letting them hang over his shoulder as he walked, towards camp. Arriving at camp the smell of cooked boar assaulted his sense of smell, "Hmm, is the food ready?" he asked as he sat down.

@Trust, @Comet

Alli looked towards Hunter and nodded. "If I were you I would get some before I can." She winked at him, leaving the log beside Jonathan and heading straight for the food, beating Hunter to it with a sly smile.

Hunter roled his eyes, "Either way I'll still eat cause I can go kill another and eat it raw." He said as he heard a rustling and growls, "Everyone shut up." He said as he stood up.

When Alli heard the rustling, she quickly shifted, the blood from her neck quickly dripping down her chest as she looked off where the sound came from, a low growl in her throat.

Hunter readied his fighting stance as a man in tattered clothes. He was half shifted to the point a muzzle was forming and his tail claws and ears, of a tiger, had revealed themselves. "Watch yourselves a feral, and they usually never travel alone." As if to prove Hunter's point several people in similar forms stalked put of the forest.

Alli snapped at one with a loud bark, the shifter jumping away. Her lips were drawn back in a snarl as she kept them all away, the fur on the back of her neck rising to a point. "Try me bitch." She snarled at them.

Hunter slashed a few of the ferals' necks with his claws killing them. "Don't bother with smack they can't understand humans, or reason." He said before charging, slashing as he dashed through the horde of ferals. Stopping, the horde burst with blood before falling as corpses.

"You shall not take this food" i hissed at them, my stomach grumbling from hunger, an evil glint in my eye. "I haven't eaten... In two days!" I yelled while pulling out my scythe, getting into my stance

"STOP YAPPING AND START SLASHING PRISCILLA!" Hunter said as he snapped the neck of one before throwing it into another feral with enough force to kill both.

Elizabeth slipped her skirt and shirt on, and followed Hunter back to the camp. She was taken by surprise at the sudden appearance of the ferals. She quickly stepped back, trying to remain out of everyone's way.

(I'm sorry to say this, but I might kill off/remove my characters :/ things are getting busy and I don't want anyone to have to wait around for me or for me to try and play catch up all the time.)

Hunter watched as the remaining ferals ran, "Well, our lunch interruption is over." He said as he walked back over to the boar and tore a leg off. Taking a bite from the meat, he looked around the small pack.

(I'll have them go off, so if things die down I'll be able to come back, but right now they just feel like extras, like they're in the way. Maybe I'll just do small posts every once in a while, I don't know.)

Whilst in the middle of the fight Johnathan looked to Elizabeth with a more serious expression. He decided it was time. He had spent long enough here with these people, and now it was time for him to go, but he didn't plan on going alone. While everyone was distracted Johnathan shifted his arms into white long wings and his feet into talons. With a quick beat of his wings, he hovered above the ground. Quickly he dug his talons into the doe's shoulders and lifted her up with him. Elizabeth was shocked by the sudden white hot pain as her feet left the ground behind.

Hunter threw his food away and tried to grab Elizabeth, missing by a few inches, "Johnathan! What are you doing!" He yelled as the raven gained altitude.

Despite being with the legion, Priscilla had never actually killed someone with her own hands, she had caused countless poor souls to die by laying traps for the legion but never killed someone. "I... Can't..." She stuttered, not shaking in fear but thinking that killing someone would make her truly evil

Alli just went back to the food. When Jonathan and Elizabeth started leaving, she just watched between slitted eyes, Hunter yelling at them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back