• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Unleash the beasts (old)

OOC
Here
Elizabeth looked up in confusion and was momentarily stunned by the wink. She looked between the two unsure of what was happening. Johnathan grinned. "Of course, I'm a bonafide chef." He chuckled softly.

<p>(You ever get an alert as soon as you post?)</p>

<p>

Hunter glanced at Alli then at Elizabeth, "Uh, you up for it Elizabeth." He said as he stood up from his log.</p>

Alli gave Jonathan a grin then smiled at Elizabeth and Hunter, seeing the stunned look on Elizabeth's face. "You two go. Let the cooks do the work." She then got up and walked towards the boar, moving Hunter away, placing her hands on his chest as se pushed him away. As se did, she softl whispered at him so no one else heard, "she needs the attention from you, go."

@kenryuko @Deadly Darkness

(I always get notis)

Elizabeth nodded, standing up. She quietly followed Hunter, not sure where they were going or what they were going to talk about. Johnathan stood up and followed Alli's lead.

(Lol if I heard someone say I needed the attention irl I'd be so pissed xD )

(Same, but I would silently agree. xD Alli just notices how sad she is and how she feels for him so she pushes it.cx)

Alli smelled the boar and made a disgusted face. "He's not adding anything to it. We're making it goooood. We just need to god some natural spices for it." She chuckled and looked at Jonathan with a smile, sitting down on the log Hunter was on, patting the spot beside her for Jonathan and pulling out her bag, looking for something. "I bought stuff in town before we left for stuff like this, I just gotta find it..."

@Deadly Darkness

Johnathan sat beside Alli, watching her dig through her bag with a smile. He leaned in closer, looking in her bag curiously with his face beside hers.

Elizabeth shrugged. "Not in particular." Her golden eyes scanned the area, the hot humid air clinging to her skin. "I'd love to go swimming." She muttered, more so thinking aloud than talking to Hunter.

Hunter glanced at Elizabeth when she mentioned swimming, "Agreed." He said, a few birds chirping in the background

Comet said:
(Same, but I would silently agree. xD Alli just notices how sad she is and how she feels for him so she pushes it.cx)
Alli smelled the boar and made a disgusted face. "He's not adding anything to it. We're making it goooood. We just need to god some natural spices for it." She chuckled and looked at Jonathan with a smile, sitting down on the log Hunter was on, patting the spot beside her for Jonathan and pulling out her bag, looking for something. "I bought stuff in town before we left for stuff like this, I just gotta find it..."

@Deadly Darkness
"Meat..." I said, almost zombie-like from living off all that tough bread and bad soup from the legion's camp "I haven't had meat in so long..." A bit of drool slipping out from the side of my mouth

Alli stopped and turned her head to look at him, their faces really close. She chuckled, "quit looking in my bag. I got secrets." She then turned away and continued digging and finally pulling out a bunch of spices, pouring them over the boar. She then looked up at Priscila with a chuckle, "you'll be the taste tester"

@Deadly Darkness @Trust

"Hmm? That's not the best idea, my sense of flavour is way worse than yours" i told her, thinking all those lessons they forced me through back when i was recruited for the legion. "Carnivore have worse taste buds than omnivores, and herbivores have the best ones, so herbivore people make the best chefs!" @Comet

"Know of any rivers or lakes near by?" She questioned, looking back to him. She swayed back and forth, causing her skirt to move back and forth as well.

Johnathan's eyes moved across her face slowly, a smile spreading across his lips. After a moment he sat back, though his gaze remained on her sweet, porcelain face.

Hunter tapped his chin in thought, "The closest lake is occupied by a leviathan, so I wouldn't suggest there." He said closing his eyes to listen for any running water, "But hear a river that way." He said as he turned east.

(@Deadly Darkness, I'm getting deja vu, are you? And that rhymed)

(It's possible)

Elizabeth nodded and began off in that direction. With the warm weather swimming seemed like a terrific idea. Just to lay suspended above the ground was appealing.

Hunter followed suit, after a few minutes of walking the river came into view. It wasn't very deep, it would serve the purpose. "Well we're here."

(I ship it )
ub7juqedwykl.gif

After Alli finished, she sat back with Jonathan And let the boar meet cook, smiling slightly. She felt Jonathan looking at her so she looked back at him with a questioning look. "What? Something on my face?" She then started to move her hands over her cheeks, waiting for him to say something.

@Deadly Darkness

Cory sniffed the air for berries. She found a bush of them and took a bite out of it to see if they where good to eat. When she didn't fall over and die, she squeaked in pride as she started picking them, shifting into a human body to carry them better.

Elizabeth shrugged off her jacket and began unbuttoning her white shirt. She figured that having it get wet would be a pain, and it would be see through anyways. To her, her body was nothing special. He had already seen her animal form which was a greater deal to her than her human form.

Johnathan grinned. "No, I'm just admiring the scenery. I must say I truly have the greatest view." He leaned his chin in his hand as he watched her with lingering eyes, curious at how she would respond.

(Smooooottthhhh)

Alli didn't know what to say... She looked at the ground, slightly blushing and smiling. "Well.. Thank you Jonathan..." She chuckled then looked back at him with a small smile before sighing and looking up at the sky. "So while we wait, whatcha wanna do?" she shivered slightly as the wind blew towards her, not used to the cold wind that comes with night or a storm..

@Deadly Darkness

Last edited by a moderator:
Hunter stopped himself from staring at Elizabeth as she stripped her shirt and jacket, before taking off his own shirt. "Well see you in the water!" He said as jumped in and started to flout on his back.

(Nooooo??? That's Hunter and Elizabeth. Alli and Jonathan are back at the camp. Priscilla could go find Cory though.cx she's open)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back