• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Unleash the beasts (old)

OOC
Here
"Close, it's something that goes against freezing. Want me to tell you, or do you give up?" Jay puts the coin back into her pouch.

(@Comet I know that you don't know me very well, but if you want to somehow get to the bar, i'll be down to interact.)

Last edited by a moderator:
(Sorry! I was out all yesterday)

Elizabeth nodded understandingly. "Well If you need help I'm here; We all are." She gave a small smile trying to comfort and reassure him.

@kenryuko

Johnathan laughed, looking to the small girl who occupied Alli's spot. "You could've joined me, I tend to share." He grinned lazily as he leaned back keeping a calm gaze on her. @Comet

(Lol, you said Hunter. xD You mean Jonathan.)

Alli looked at him and chuckled. "Yeah, but Wolf boy won't like it that much." She winked at him before chuckling again and smiling, watching Cory sleep on her bed.

@Deadly Darkness

(by the time you get here she's offline, just my luck)

Hunter looked at Elizabeth, and matched get smile with his own, "Thanks. I guess we should probably head back to camp." He said as he started to towards the camp site.

@Deadly Darkness, @Comet, @Trust

Alli heard Hunter's voice off in the distance, and looked behind her, the way they're supposed to come from. "Hunter is coming back." She told Jonathan.

Hunter walked back into the clearing, blatantly ignoring Johnathan and Alli, for the moment, and kicked Cory lightly to wake her up.

I walked back into the camp a short time after the hunter and Elizabeth. "Now i need to gather information on some random bar brawlers" i thought to myself as i walked in. "Hiya!"

Cory growled in her sleep and woke up, latching her jaws around his foot. Alli walked over to Hunter and gently placed her arm through his. "Hey man." She smiled at him, giving him some attention, seeing that he needs it.

Hunter waved towards Priscilla, and looked at Alli with exasperation, "Did Cory just bite my foot?"

Alli looked down at Cory and chuckled, moving her off his leg and letting the girl shift back into her human form. "Don't wake me up like that." Cory growled, pouting up at Hunter then moving away to go find some berries. Alli chuckled again, looking over at Hunter and smiling. "I believe she did." She moved to face him, standing in front of him and looking up at him, giving him attention is a sorta flirty way, kinda playful. "Hey, we should go hunt for stuff. Cory could get the berries and stuff for her and Elizabeth, then we can feed the others with meat."

I giggled a little at first before slowly turning into hysterical laughter. "That's her way of saying hello i suppose" i giggled, wiping a tear out of my eye, having to get that out of my system for a while

Hunter sighed and shifted, "Let's go, and Cory get the same stud you make your drugs with!" He called out with a chuckle, before walking over to the woodline

I hummed in deep thought as i walked after them. "I wonder what the hunter would do if he found out... I know the Legion would kill me if i betrayed them but what if i told him..?" I pondered, tripping over a few branches multiple times on our journey. "...nahh, he's far too unpredictable"

Alli chuckled and shifted also, bounding after him and jumping on him with a chuckle then jumping off and rubbing her face against the side of his then bounding forward ahead.

@kenryuko

Hunter shook his head with a smile on his face before giving chase and catching up, "I will lay on again." He threatened with a chuckle.

Alli's mood instantly changed as she moved to his side and gave his cheek a lick. "Smh, Nahhh. You wouldn't be able to cause you can't catch me." She then took off.

"Don't have to, I just have to wait until you run outta steam" Hunter said as he put a paw over Alli's head.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back