• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Unleash the beasts (old)

OOC
Here
Hunter glanced at their interconnected hands before sighing, "I never had the time to, I guess. I've always been trying to forget those two years at the lab ever since I escaped."

@Deadly Darkness

AJ sits in the crowded bar as jokes,insults and shady deals where flying all through the establishment. A hand lands on his shoulder and a voice is heard "Hey dwarf I ne-" he is immediately hooked by the blunt end of a axe. AJ looks at him with frosted eyes and the air around him seems to chill. "Call me a dwarf again, your head will be split" He says before pushing him away. He sits there occasionally taking a swig of beer.

@Anyone_who wants to care

Last edited by a moderator:
(@Yappi, uh everyone is pretty much in the forest so, your kinda stuck, though the group is moving towards Gemono, from Evergreen.)

(Sorry, had to go away for awhile. I'm back. Also, i'll be in the bar with you, @Yappi.)

After traveling for awhile, forty-five gold coins still sat in the pouch that Hunter gave her. She tossed back the last of her drink. The bitter taste of a buzz started to mingle with her mind. She heard a thud from a few seats over. She looked at the male with the intense death glare. "Hey you, you seemed to have to upset a few of his men." Jay stated as she spotted four of the men staring at the back of his head.

AJ turns around to see 3 men, one with a busted jaw "Didn't I tell you lot to fuck off?" I say taking a last sip of beer and breathing across the bottle and freezing it brittle "If your smart, you will back off" I say taping the counter for another drink

@JayJin

"You mind if I help you kick some butt, I haven't fought in awhile." She asked as she got off the stool.

AJ turn to the female "Kicken ass is what I do best, it's better to do with a friend" I say before breaking a thick bottle of liquor over one if the men's head and using the blunt end of my axe to bludgeon them. I get hit multiple times but I shrug it off.

@JayJin

Jay giggled, "True that." She drew her katana out and aimed for one of the men's hand. Four fingers went flying, followed by the scream

JayJin said:
Jay giggled, "True that." She drew her katana out and aimed for one of the men's hand. Four fingers went flying, followed by the scream
AJ

Bashes the last one across the face with his axe and exhales before going to the bar "This will pay for damages and drinks" and leaves 50 gold on the counter before sitting back down using one of the men as a foot stool

Jay watched as the man finished the rest off. She looked at the bartender, "You got a cloth that I could clean my katana with, or are you just gonna stand there and stare as if you just saw aliens coming from restroom." The bartender looks at her and then disappears into the backroom, "get me some coffee while you're at it!" She yells.

JayJin said:
Jay watched as the man finished the rest off. She looked at the bartender, "You got a cloth that I could clean my katana with, or are you just gonna stand there and stare as if you just saw aliens coming from restroom." The bartender looks at her and then disappears into the backroom, "get me some coffee while you're at it!" She yells.
AJ looks at the women "So, what do you work as. I work as a hired blade" the air around me is constantly chilled, my breath looks frozen even in this 70 degree weather

@JayJin

Jay feels a cold aura coming from the man. "I don't really work as anything. I'm just trying to survive this crazy world." The bartender brings a cloth and a cup of hot coffee. She pays the man and takes a sip, "I'm Jay, by the way. What's yours?" She begins to wipe the blood of her katana.

JayJin said:
Jay feels a cold aura coming from the man. "I don't really work as anything. I'm just trying to survive this crazy world." The bartender brings a cloth and a cup of hot coffee. She pays the man and takes a sip, "I'm Jay, by the way. What's yours?" She begins to wipe the blood of her katana.
AJ looks at her for a moment "Anthony, but just call me AJ" I say expecting some sort of reaction. During the war it was a well known name, mostly for the massacre. "Never understood while you use swords, a axe has way more utility" I say trying to drum up conversation

@JayJin

Jay puts her katana away and sipped her coffee. She looked at AJ, "My grandfather gave me this before I left my town. I keep it ever since and it works perfectly fine. It's a clean cut when I use it, so it doesn't bother me at all."

AJ listens to her story "Neat, I use axes because I used em a lot as a boy" I say my story less interesting

"Ah, I see. So, what brings you here, anyways?" She asked and then chugs the rest of her coffee.

AJ thinks for a moment "Fortune and glory, fortune and glory" I sit back "Lots of people will hire a Frosthound, hellhounds and frosthounds get things done" I say before I breath on a gold coin and frost it over.

@JayJin

She pulls out her own gold coin, it shines even in the dim-lit room. "So let me guess, you're a frosthound?" She flicks the coin up and down.

AJ laughs "Now aren't you a smart one?" I say sarcastically "I'm from up north so I guess always being cold makes you feel at home"

@JayJin

As i was about to leave the Legion of Beasts camp i heard tell of two strangers making a ruckus in Gregor from a couple of high-ranking officers and that i should try snatching information on them too

She laughs too, "listen here, smart alec. I am just making sure. You could've been a yeti and I wouldn't know, for sure. So, now that I got what you are, wanna take a crack at what I am? I'll give you a hint." Jay laid the coin in her palm and turned it into a dozen of coins.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back