• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Unleash the beasts (old)

OOC
Here
Hunter shook his head slowly, "Well whatever is going on in that head of your's I suggest you stop thinking about it. Distractions like that are bound to get you killed in the field." He said sitting down, "Now, again!"

I cut into the tree with all my force on the weakpoint, hugely impractical if it were to miss in an actual battle but i sliced straight through the tree

Last edited by a moderator:
Hunter smiled, "Good, you have the strength. Now all you need to do is make sure you don't over swing like that, but we can deal with that another day." He said standing and walked over to Priscilla ruffling her hair. "So you think your ready for a spar, after a break?" He asked smirking.

"Yeah!" I said, enthusiastic once more, fairly sure I wouldn't win but sure that i would hit him at least once

Hunter laughed, "Well lets start a fire first." He said walking over to the first piece of the tree he cut, and sliced it into smaller pieces, "Instant fire wood!" He said with a small chuckle as he built a fire pit and started the flames.

"Hey I'm just recycling your training, that's all." Hunter said as he cut a few more chunks of wood from the tree to use for seats. "There, We have place to sit as well." He said as he positioned the last log, "Now all we need is the food."

Elizabeth's eyes fluttered open. She took a moment scanning her surroundings before sitting up. She raked her hair back with her fingers. Johnathan was gone.

I sat down and stared up at all the birds flying around the place. "Do you ever... Think about how nice it would be to not have secrets?" I asked noone in particular, just speaking my mind

Hunter glanced at Priscilla, "Why do you ask? You not telling us something?" He asked with a him of suspicion in his voice.

@Trust

"Personal stuff" i sighed, my mind a little numb "stuff i don't want to talk about...". I returned my gaze to my shoeless feet, having travelled most of the journey in animal form

Hunter narrowed his eyes, "Well ok, but it better not be a hindrance." He said standing, "Anywho, ready for that spar?"

"Yeah!" I said with a smile "i am so gonna hit you at least once" i grinned, having been planning so many different moves i could use

Hunter smirked, "I don't think you've realized." He got into his fighting stance after moving away from the camp, "I'm gonna fight back this go round."

"Oh... Well i suppose it'll be easier to hit ya then! It's harder to fight and dodge rather than just dodge

"It also harder to hit someone when your flying away from them. Either way rules are simple, no holding back, first one incapacitated loses." Hunter spoke as if he were aiming for a kill instead of a spar.

"Wow... You seem pretty blood-thirsty today... Did something happen...? Was it that guy Johnathan?" I asked, not really afraid, more so curious

"No, I just take any fight seriously, never underestimate opponents. Are we gonna do this today or next year?" He asked getting somewhat tired of waiting for Priscilla to get ready.

"Fine then" i took the base of the hilt on the scythe and ran at him, doing a large sweeping swing and kept spinning, slashing both high and low in quick succession

Hunter raised an eyebrow at the move, now a normal person would probably get hit but Hunter was never normal. Jumping high enough to avoid the scythe, he came down landing on Priscilla's head in one armed hand stand before pushing off landing behind her, the spin allowing him to still face his opponent.

I jammed the end of the pole into the ground and pole vaulted into the air before moving into a downward slash "a-ha!"

Hunter side stepped the slash, and planted a knee firmly in Priscilla's gut before bringing an elbow down on her back, not at full strength so he didn't break her spine.

I coughed at the impact and twisted away. "Wow... You are seeming a little evil right now" i laughed, my back and my front aching a bit. I stood still and waited for him to attack

Users who are viewing this thread

Back