• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Unleash the beasts (old)

OOC
Here
Hunter didn't notice Johnathan's arrival still thinking about why his dad would want to see him, when he finally noticed Johnathan he scowled slightly before he got an idea, "Hey Johnathan could you go find Priscilla? I need to talk to everyone" he said with a false kind look.

I stepped through the forest silently, still a little pink from the whole incident, not exactly sure where anyone was so i went to the house again and sat on the step, waiting their return

Johnathan laughed at the kind look he put on. "Why don't you go find her. I'll go find Elizabeth. I've got a better chance of noticing her than you will anyways." He smirked as he leaned back against a wall.

"I've already caught Elizabeth's scent and pinpointed her location." He said dropping the kind look for glare, and picked Johnathan by the back of his shirt, turned him around and literally drop kicked the raven a few good yards into the air.

Last edited by a moderator:
Johnathan was caught off guard as he was suddenly kicked. He turned back to with a look of white hot anger. But the look was then gone, replaced by a charming smirk. "I don't even know this Priscilla girl. You go find her." And before he could respond Johnathan strided over to Alli a gentle kiss on her cheek. "I'll be back soon." He then transformed into a bird and flew off in the direction of Elizabeth.

Hunter growled lowly, "Imma tear him apart." He mumbled under his breath, before stalking away to find Priscilla, finding her scent easily, and finding her at the house, "Come on, we're having a meeting." He said rather harshly before walking back towards Alli and Cory

I contemplated running away at that moment but decided against it and walked after the hunter, fear hammering away at my heart. "What are we having a meeting on?"

Alli watched the two boys bicker without a word. She didn't exactly know what to say, instead. She growled, "You two hea-" she didn't get to finish when Hunter kicked Jonathan into the air. She still didn't get to say anything when Jonathan faced Hunter with an angry look that quickly vanished. It surprised her when he kissed her cheek, making her blush. She STILL didn't have time to say anything to Hunter when he said he'll read him apart, then leave and come back with that girl she saw train with Hunter. Instead of trying to speak, she just sat there without a word as Cory sat down beside her, rolling her eyes. She couldn't really see why the two boys would fight over the hellhound.

@Deadly Darkness @kenryuko @Trust

I sat down underneath the shade of a nearby tree, still disliking heat in general and avoiding the sunlight. "What was the letter about? Is it that important?" I asked, curious about the whole matter

Hunter shrugged, "It just said my father wanted to talk to me." He was starting to lose his pissed mood from Johnathan, 'Why don't I like him? He's done nothing to me.' He thought to himself as he sat on the bench from earlier.

He soon found Elizabeth wandering the streets. He landed on her shoulder, pushing the top of his head against her. "Hello Johnathan, I heard Alli's call. Is Cory alright?" Johnathan jumped from her shoulder, shifting as he fell. "She's fine, Hunter wants to talk to everyone though." Elizabeth nodded, continuing to browse the items. Johnathan frowned, shoving his hands in his pockets. "What the matter?" She sighed and shrugged. "Let's go," she turned, heading in the direction Johnathan had come from.

(Since Alli and Cory aren't going to talk through any of this.. Tag me if they are spoken to or needed.)

(Ah, sorry watching Mythbusters, a.d rpgs so I'm somewhat distracted)

Hunter watched Elizabeth and Johnathan return to the group, "Well seeing as everyone is here, my dad sent a letter asking to talk to me. Now I have some business in Gemono, so here's the vote. Lycona first or Gemono first?" He asked everyone, ignoring Johnathan.

Elizabeth simply shrugged. "I don't really care." Johnathan nodded in agreement. "I'm with Elizabeth on this one." He said folding his arms over his chest.

Alli finally piped up, "but we don't know if it's actually your dad." She stood up and walked closer to the group and also crossed her arms over her chest as she popped her hip to the side.

Cory walked up also and shrugged. "I don't care what we do anyways. As long as it's something new!!"

@Deadly Darkness @kenryuko @Trust

Hunter looked at Alli before sighing, "I guess it Gemono first." He said as he stood up, "Gather whatever you need before we leave, 1 hour. Other wise you get to play catch up."

Johnathan rolled his eyes at Hunter's attitude. "Do you have everything Elizabeth?" She thought for a moment before shaking her head. "My jacket's back at your place, and I left my shoes behind along time ago." He nodded. "Alright so grab you shoes and swing by to grab your jacket. Alli, Cory is there anything you two need to grab?" He asked turning to the other two.

Alli and Cory born shook their heads no. "Didn't come with anything." They said, Alli walking past the two boys with a flip of her hair. "Let's get going." She called over her shoulder, not wanting the two to fight anymore.

Cory shifted into her Thylacine form and crawled up Hunte/ body to his shoulders, clinging on with her claws.

Alli called behind her, "someone better come up here and talk to me! I don't want to be lonely up here."

@Deadly Darkness @kenryuko

Hunter shifted after adjusting the bag of 20,000 gold on is shoulder opposite Cory, and trotted over to Alli, "what do you want to talk about?"

Johnathan smiled as Alli called for someone to walk with her, and for a brief moment, threw all other thoughts away. Until he saw Elizabeth's solemn expression. He debated with himself. You win this time Hunter. Johnathan slung his arm over Elizabeth's shoulder, earning him a confused look. He simply smiled and continued forward with her. No way anyone's getting left behind.

Alli looked down at Hunter and shifted into her hellhound form and walked beside him. "I just didn't want to be up here alone." She replied back to him, looking ahead. She looked back at Jonathan and Elizabeth, seeing the sad look on her face. "Do you know why she's upset?" she asked, watching as Jonathan slung his arm over Elizabeth's shoulders, giving him the same curious look that Elizabeth gave him.

@kenryuko @Deadly Darkness

Hunter looked back a growled, "I don't know, but I really don't like him." He looked back at the hellhound, before smiling slightly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back