• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Unleash the beasts (old)

OOC
Here
Johnathan panted as he let Cory down, trying to catch his breath. "I don't... know," he paused taking a big gulp of air. "What do you consider fun?" He dropped down beside her.

Hunter climbed up the trunk, and picked Elizabeth up bridal style, "It's ok, I gotcha." He said softly hoping to help Her calm down, before jumping off landing as softly as he could.

Jay tried to close her eyes, but kept hearing Elizabeth and Hunter. She opened her eyes. Edge croaked and looked at Jay. Her stomach grumbled, better eat before I go lose myself. She took one more look at Hunter and Elizabeth. She stood and began heading back.

She squeezed her eyes shut tightly and held on tightly to the fabric of his shirt as the wind whipped past them from his leap. Even when they were clearly on the ground her grip didn't loosen.

Hunter gave gentle look to Elizabeth, before starting back towards Johnathan's house, silent as he walked. Trying to comfort Elizabeth where he could.

Last edited by a moderator:
As Jay jumped down the tree, she watched Hunter and Elizabeth leave her sight. "Edge, you think we'll ever find a home again?" Jay asked as she walked back into civilization. Silence came from the bird. "Yeah, you're right."

Hunter saw the house come into veiw after several minutes of walking. opening the door He laid Elizabeth down on the couch, or at least tried to seeing as she was still gripping his shirt like a life line.

Seeing as he was trying to set her down she detached herself from his shirt, but her hands remained tensed and curled up as if she was still falling. Her breathing was slower, but she was still scrunched up in a ball.

Hunter pursed his lips when he saw the state Elizabeth was in. He started to pet her head try to calm her down, before taking a deep breath and started to sing,"the night has come and gone, but forever the light shall last, hold onto hope and you shall see, that no monster can ever taint thee, keep your light pure and it shall last, till the darkness falls and the Heroes all laugh, keep your heart true and Hero you shall be, with might so great that evil shall quiver with fear in thee, So keep your heart true and your light shining bright, cause you'll always have me..." Hunter finished the song, it was the same song his mother always sang him to help him sleep, he just hoped I would have the same effect here.

(I own the song, if you like to use it in anything besides this rp please ask me first and please give credit if used.)

Elizabeth began to relax as she listened to Hunter's song. She wasn't usually one who enjoyed being touched, but she found it comforting. She cuddled up against his hand. Her fingers unfurled as she grew tired.

kenryuko said:
(I'm calling Leonidus is, I can Handle him, but he is a kill off character, maybe. @Trust.)
A man in armor that signified him as the leader of the camp, with brunette hair, and green eyes one covered by a patch walks out of a tent to meet Priscilla, "Ah yes Priscilla, what do you have to report?" He asked putting his hands behind his back. This was Leonidus the leader of the Gemono guard and a high ranking officer in the legion as well.

Hunter smiled at Alli when he saw her, "Where have you been?" He asked scratching behind her long ears as he saw Elizabeth and Johnathan go into the forest.
"Well sir, i have infiltrated the camp and all seems to be going well. I am currently be taught by the hunter to properly wield my scythe, a few new members have joined our group too." I said with complete seriousness. I pointed at our area in the map "we are currently living here for the time being." I stood still and waited to be held accountable for something i might have done wrong

Leonidus slightly smiled at the news, "Good, good. He trusts you enough to teach you, but remember never believe a wolf in sheep's clothing. That is all for now, return to your duties." The brunette said as he waved Priscilla away.

@Trust

Hunter smiled at Elizabeth as she cuddled his hand, he truly felt the need to protect his friends as they were his pack.

@Deadly Darkness

kenryuko said:
Leonidus slightly smiled at the news, "Good, good. He trusts you enough to teach you, but remember never believe a wolf in sheep's clothing. That is all for now, return to your duties." The brunette said as he waved Priscilla away.
@Trust

Hunter smiled at Elizabeth as she cuddled his hand, he truly felt the need to protect his friends as they were his pack.

@Deadly Darkness
I sighed in relief as she left. "She scares me sometimes..." i walked out and grabbed a bite to eat before travelling back to our small group, a little happy that Leonidus that i had done good

(Group is kinda scattered, Elizabeth is with Hunter at Johnathan's house, and Johnathan, is with Cory and Alli some where else, @Trust)

Leonidus smiled as Priscilla left, "Soon Hunter will be under the Legion's control, along with anyone else he's with, and the Doctor will have his prized experiment back." He said before chuckling and started to write a letter.

Elizabeth sat up slightly, gently taking his hand. Her voice was soft. "Thank you, for comforting me even though I didn't listen to you." She sighed. "I know that what you do, you do out of protection and good, but just the way you do it so enjoyably." Her voice faded.

kenryuko said:
(Group is kinda scattered, Elizabeth is with Hunter at Johnathan's house, and Johnathan, is with Cory and Alli some where else, @Trust)
Leonidus smiled as Priscilla left, "Soon Hunter will be under the Legion's control, along with anyone else he's with, and the Doctor will have his prized experiment back." He said before chuckling and started to write a letter.
(I'll just head to the house)

"Hi!" I yelled to noone in particular as i dragged in a deer i had managed to hunt while travelling back. "I found a deer!" I grinned madly, proud of myself, never having hunted anything this big in a forest before. "Can someone grab it for me?!? It's really heavy! I had to drag it all the way!"

"It's more for intimidating enemies, I've done that for some many years it's become second nature to act like that when I fight." Hunter said rubbing the back of his neck, "And I'm sorry you had to see that as well." He said before he saw Priscilla come in, "And that." He said to Elizabeth as he went to help the snow griffin. Hunter easily picked the deer up and put it over his shoulder.

@Trust, @Deadly Darkness

Her eyes widened at the sight of the dead deer. Did she not remember that she was a deer? She swallowed back her urge to throw up.

Hunter noticed Elizabeth's nauseous look, and took the deer out side and placed out side before returning to the living room, "Priscilla, can I have word with you outside? Thank you" he said not waiting for a response, "Did you completely forget that Elizabeth is a deer?!" He spoke harshly to the white haired girl.

kenryuko said:
Hunter noticed Elizabeth's nauseous look, and took the deer out side and placed out side before returning to the living room, "Priscilla, can I have word with you outside? Thank you" he said not waiting for a response, "Did you completely forget that Elizabeth is a deer?!" He spoke harshly to the white haired girl.
"Oh, i just sorta found it lying not too far from here..." My face had gone even paler than before as soon as i realised my mistake. "I was out hunting small-game stuff like rabbits and saw it lying there... I am so incredibly sorry!" I yelled as i picked up the deer and ran out of the house, not caring if i pulled a muscle in my hurry, i brought the thing into the forest and hid it behind a tree

Hunter watched the griffin girl, before sighing. "Is this what it feels like to be an Alpha? Cause if so I'd rather go lone wolf." He said to him self before walking toward Elizabeth, "Hey how you feeling after seeing that?"

She nodded slightly, taking a deep breath. "Sorry, it just sort of reminded me of when my dad died. It wasn't anything brutal, just illnesses, but the eyes of that deer," she paused to breathe, keeping herself from getting emotional and seeming weak. "They just reminded me of him." Elizabeth smiled before standing up from the couch. "Where's Priscilla, I don't want her to beat herself up over it. Death is a natural thing and everyone has to eat."

I ran off in search of berries, hoping that she would forgive me, i grabbed whatever ones i could find. "Deer are vegetarians.. Right? I hope none of these are poisonous..." I muttered. "I'm sure she could tell the difference though". I walked through the door "i am really sorry about that" i told her, my eyes pleading with her @Deadly Darkness

Hunter watched as Priscilla walked back into the house, "There's one question answered." He said as he took a quick sniff and smelled berries, not all of them were ripe, but were still safe to eat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back