• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom University of Walt Disney at Magic Kingdom - Out Of Character

Which plot?

• Behind the Scenes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Camp Disney

• University of Disney

• Total voters
ShurikenPhoenix said:
Ooh Sterek!!! I actually think Bolt and Adam would make good friends since they're quite similar :)
WOOH Jane shall be Bolt's tea lady :D
I'm aiming for Bolt to be on the darker side but yeah I can see that he's gonna be sarcastic tho (so he might push buttons) lol

Jane will probably be one of the few Bolt will be nice to... Adam too I suppose... Well most of the time anyway ;)

crucialstar said:
@incrusade brings her back there'll be drama! xD
[QUOTE="Faction Before Blood]Elijah will be a little boring in the romantic field, not actively pursuing anyone. He is searching for a specific someone from his past that he fell for... Tho eventually I'll have him give up and open himself up to the dating pool. Friendship wise, he is the type of guy that would stick his neck out defending you and then run your ass through the gauntlet in private for screwing up, not the type to make a scene about something.
It might be out there, but considering they're in the same year, what if Elijah and Aurora had a thing?

They could have dated for a while, but Aurora, being how she is, cheated and Elijah dumped her.

If you don't have anyone for the "specific someone" Maybe it can be Aurora? She was quick to move on, but Elijah wasn't?

There can even be moments where Aurora feels the spark between them again, but Elijah turns her down since she hurt hims once.

Then when he can finally move on he'll, as you said, open himself up to the dating pool.

Thoughts?

[QUOTE="Faction Before Blood]Tony is a flirt... Any pretty girl and some particularly pretty guys as well might fall prey to him. Especially so if they are fluent in sarcasm.

[/QUOTE]
Because I must continue my love for Tony Stark...

Aurora will flirt a lot with him as welll as Sparrow and Lilith will be extremely nervous around him. For Lilith it'll be a forbidden infatuation xD

themysteriousashe said:
Is it okay if I do my histories later, seeing as I don't have any muse for them? I'll try and get the characters up tonight, though.
Yes! Just don't forget to add them on =)

themysteriousashe said:
I'm confused with something.
themysteriousashe said:
The whole years and perks and quirks thing... What year is a nineteen year old considered in?
Perks: Good things about a person

Quirks: Weird things about a person

You can actually choose any year considering it's college and people can join at any time, but the norm would be:

1st: 18-19

2nd: 19-20

3rd: 20-21

4th: 21-22

However if they graduated as a Junior you can just take away a year from the list.

incrusade said:
WAIT CAN AURORA AND OLIVIA BE BEST FRIENDS RIGHT AWAY BECAUSE THEY BOTH HAVE SPENT 1+ YEARS AT WDU
Sure!

I see you have Nina as your face claim and I thought...Aurora and Olivia can be like Elena and Caroline *Fangirls*

[/QUOTE]

I believe Captain Jack Sparrow along with Tony Stark are going to steal Gaston's Thunder over the ladies (>u>)(>u>)

crucialstar said:
I believe Captain Jack Sparrow along with Tony Stark are going to steal Gaston's Thunder over the ladies (>u>)(>u>)
Lol!

He'll be so pissed at first, but what if the three of them form a trio?

I can totally see them hanging out at a bar in the weekend and being each other's wingmans xD

NessieAlways said:
Lol!
He'll be so pissed at first, but what if the three of them form a trio?

I can totally see them hanging out at a bar in the weekend and being each other's wingmans xD
YASSSS! As long as there's Rum, Jack is all there! ;) WE SHOULD HAVE THAT HAPPEN!

crucialstar said:
YASSSS! As long as there's Rum, Jack is all there! ;) WE SHOULD HAVE THAT HAPPEN!
Omg I can picture this!

"How about that one?"

"Too fake. How about that one?"

"Ooh. Nice choice."

"Don't know, she seems too, bleh."

"The one at 4 o'clock."

"Yes!"

"Yes!"

"Step aside gentlemen. This is how it's done."

*Takes a shot*

*Walks over to the lady*

"Hello there beautiful."

*Lady turns around*

"Professor Swan?!?! What are you doing here?"

"Oh please continue. For a second there I actually found you charming."

*The other two laugh uncontrollably*

NessieAlways said:
Oh we can keep some of that!
With Ava no longer here, Aurora has to look for a new girl toy!

and then inf @incrusade brings her back there'll be drama! xD

It might be out there, but considering they're in the same year, what if Elijah and Aurora had a thing?

They could have dated for a while, but Aurora, being how she is, cheated and Elijah dumped her.

If you don't have anyone for the "specific someone" Maybe it can be Aurora? She was quick to move on, but Elijah wasn't?

There can even be moments where Aurora feels the spark between them again, but Elijah turns her down since she hurt hims once.

Then when he can finally move on he'll, as you said, open himself up to the dating pool.

Thoughts?

Aurora will flirt a lot with him as welll as Sparrow and Lilith will be extremely nervous around him. For Lilith it'll be a forbidden infatuation xD

Yes! Just don't forget to add them on =)

Perks: Good things about a person

Quirks: Weird things about a person

You can actually choose any year considering it's college and people can join at any time, but the norm would be:

1st: 18-19

2nd: 19-20

3rd: 20-21

4th: 21-22

However if they graduated as a Junior you can just take away a year from the list.

Sure!

I see you have Nina as your face claim and I thought...Aurora and Olivia can be like Elena and Caroline *Fangirls*
Thanks Nessie! I won't.

NessieAlways said:

Thoughts?

That will be interesting I can go with all that

Just updated the clubs!

Please take a look through them and let me know if I'm missing any.

Also If you're interested in the Cheer leading or Dancing teams let me know.

Those two seem to have a lot of interest.

If anyone would like to step up and form a sports team feel free to do so.

Just get a president and four people to join and I'll have a sports team =)

NessieAlways said:
Omg I can picture this!
"How about that one?"

"Too fake. How about that one?"

"Ooh. Nice choice."

"Don't know, she seems too, bleh."

"The one at 4 o'clock."

"Yes!"

"Yes!"

"Step aside gentlemen. This is how it's done."

*Takes a shot*

*Walks over to the lady*

"Hello there beautiful."

*Lady turns around*

"Professor Swan?!?! What are you doing here?"

"Oh please continue. For a second there I actually found you charming."

*The other two laugh uncontrollably*
LOOOOL THAT WOULD HAPPEEEENNN! YASSSSS!

Omg what if the guys asked them for advice pwuahahah

Who wants to start a garage band (plays covers mostly and /crappy/ original songs) with Balthazar?

And @NessieAlways I've decided Bolt's orchestra instrument will be the Piccolo but that won't be the only instrument he can play just because I like the idea of him with a violin and he'll need to be able to play something for the band as well

Faction Before Blood]And [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/6496-nessiealways/ said:
@NessieAlways[/URL] I've decided Bolt's orchestra instrument will be the Piccolo but that won't be the only instrument he can play just because I like the idea of him with a violin and he'll need to be able to play something for the band as well
Got it!

I'll update in a bit!

I've updated the Roster and the kingdoms!

If you have any questions as to why I've put your character in a certain Kingdom or would like to change Kingdoms let me know =)

lonecoyote said:
I'm working on my characters now, so they should be done by Sunday! I do have work but nothing stops me at night lol
Same!!

I'm mostly free at night so that's my time to really get things done =D

NessieAlways said:
Same!!
I'm mostly free at night so that's my time to really get things done =D
Right? The nighttime is the BEST :) Also, when we do our characters, are we making them based off of the character? Like for my Lilo character, is she to be based off of Lilo?

lonecoyote said:
Right? The nighttime is the BEST :) Also, when we do our characters, are we making them based off of the character? Like for my Lilo character, is she to be based off of Lilo?
Yup!

She doesn't have to be exactly Lilo, but she should be inspired by her =)

NessieAlways said:
Yup!
She doesn't have to be exactly Lilo, but she should be inspired by her =)
Sounds good to me! Also, is Esmerelda from the Hunchback of Notre Dame taken? I'd like to use her instead of KIda

lonecoyote said:
Sounds good to me! Also, is Esmerelda from the Hunchback of Notre Dame taken? I'd like to use her instead of KIda
Sorry my love! I have her as my character, but there's many other characters to choose from :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back