• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom University of Walt Disney at Magic Kingdom - Out Of Character

Which plot?

• Behind the Scenes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Camp Disney

• University of Disney

• Total voters
Here use this girl she flirts by hitting guys

tumblr_inline_mpqss90tN01qz4rgp.gif

lonecoyote said:
Sounds good to me! Also, is Esmerelda from the Hunchback of Notre Dame taken? I'd like to use her instead of KIda
She is...

If you want a Disney girl you can do:

Mulan

Megara

Nala

Pocahontas

Maleficent

Alice

Queen of Hearts

Belle

Anna

If you want a Disney Pixar girl:

Merida

Jessie

Violet

E.V.E

Barbie (Toy Story)

Joy (Inside Out)

Dot (Bug's Life)

Boo

Dory

I could go on...

lonecoyote said:
@NessieAlways Well I really want to play a male and a female so it evens out the gender ratio a bit
Got it!

I assumed since you asked for Esmeralda that you wanted a female.

For males we have...

Disney:

Aladdin

The Prince (Snow White)

Prince Charming (Cinderella)

Prince Philip

Roger (101 Dalmatians)

Prince Eric

John Smith

Hercules

Naveen

Hans

Kristoff

Pinocchio

Bambi

Captain Hook

Simba

Disney pixar:

Walle

Woody

Buzz

Ralph

Felix

Mr. Incredible

Dash

Mike

Sully

Russle

Mr. Fredricksen

Nemo

Remy

Lightning McQueen

Mater

Again I could go on xD

Okay I'm going to summarize some of the relationships my characters have and then add some more.

@incrusade

Rachel will probably be the person Aurora hates the most. She can sense that Flynn has feelings for her and doesn't like the fact that her wingman might actually settle down with someone.

Olivia and Aurora are best friends. They're both in a sorority so maybe that's how they met?

Since Olivia is a second year in StuCo and Disney Divas, she'll probably know Lilith and Madden.

Maybe Ethan has tried to hit on her couple of times. Not sure if she'd fall, but Aurora would warn her against dating him.

Mostly because she doesn't want to see a friend getting hurt, but also because Aurora and Ethan used to date.

@Geek with Me

Elle is a second year so she might know Lilith and/or Madden

@Cami

Hugo helped Lilith out once. Now she finds him again in college and is surprised to see they ended up in the same year and Major. They'll become close friends. They could be study buddies since they'll basically have the same classes. Since he's a second year, he might know Madden?

This is what I have so far.

Thoughts?

If you have anything else let me know!

NessieAlways said:
Omg I can picture this!
"How about that one?"

"Too fake. How about that one?"

"Ooh. Nice choice."

"Don't know, she seems too, bleh."

"The one at 4 o'clock."

"Yes!"

"Yes!"

"Step aside gentlemen. This is how it's done."

*Takes a shot*

*Walks over to the lady*

"Hello there beautiful."

*Lady turns around*

"Professor Swan?!?! What are you doing here?"

"Oh please continue. For a second there I actually found you charming."

*The other two laugh uncontrollably*
If these are the things that happen when I leave you guys alone for a second I can never leave. xD This is too great.

NessieAlways said:
@munchkincora
Adeline and Dean are close friends. Dean treats her extra special, making Adeline fall for him, but he's too swooned by Elizabeth to return Adeline's feelings. Still even if he did like Adeline, he wouldn't think himself good enough for her since she'd too perfect.

Flynn is Aurora's Bestie and Wingman! Those two can't be apart for a single second xD They have a fun flirty relationship but nothing serious. She can tell he likes Rachel though she doesn't support his love. She thinks if he settles with one girl it'll end their friendship since he wont be "as fun" to be around. Thinking she might secretly have actual feelings for him which is why she doesn't like Rachel, but she wont admit it.

Elizabeth Swan will be Dean's first professor crush. Ethan will flirt with her as well and even Aurora might try a pick up line or two, but will end up hating her once she finds out she likes Jack Sparrow.
Sounds about right! :D

Also I'm done with Li Shang

munchkincora said:
If these are the things that happen when I leave you guys alone for a second I can never leave. xD This is too great.
Don't leave me Munchie! Don't leave me!

munchkincora said:
Sounds about right! :D
Also I'm done with Li Shang
Awesome!

I'll add him in!

munchkincora said:
The poor bby will probably end up in love with Dustin at some point.
Shang? Yes! xD

I loved that you made him bi just saying xD

Most people are like "No he's straight! He can't be gay! He's with Mulan!"

But if you think about it, he did fell for her while he was a guy.

I'm just saying Poor Shang is gay, but when he found out his crush was a woman he settled xD

But that'd be cute!

If Bolt doesn't steal Shang away first =P

NessieAlways said:
Shang? Yes! xD
I loved that you made him bi just saying xD

Most people are like "No he's straight! He can't be gay! He's with Mulan!"

But if you think about it, he did fell for her while he was a guy.

I'm just saying Poor Shang is gay, but when he found out his crush was a woman he settled xD

But that'd be cute!

If Bolt doesn't steal Shang away first =P
Shang is totally gay for Ping.

Hence why I made him bi but leans towards guys

tumblr_n3ji5dbXYK1s9a94lo5_1280.jpg

Also yeah. Balth might make him all conflicted between the two.

@themysteriousashe

You characters are so smexy! Especially Sally!

I love! <3<3<3

munchkincora said:
Shang is totally gay for Ping.
Hence why I made him bi but leans towards guys

tumblr_n3ji5dbXYK1s9a94lo5_1280.jpg

Also yeah. Balth might make him all conflicted between the two.
I can't wait to see the three of them interact xD

NessieAlways said:
@themysteriousashe
You characters are so smexy! Especially Sally!

I love! <3<3<3

I can't wait to see the three of them interact xD
*Blushes* Why thank you! I'm flattered. But I'm fucking hate looking at all that damn code on a phone and playing with it on a phone. Excuse my language, but I'm annoyed with to no end. xD

Most of it sounds good ... Just three small things

NessieAlways said:
Okay I'm going to summarize some of the relationships my characters have and then add some more.
@Faction Before Blood

Balthazar is a second year in several of the clubs Lilith is in, so they could be friends? Also since he's a second year Madden and him can be acquaintances. Aurora probably tired to hit on him his first year, but yeah that didn't work out xD

Elijah is Aurora's ex. She cheated on him, but sometimes has lingering feelings. He still likes her, but wont show it.

Since Elijah is in the Scouts, he and Ethan can know each other. Possibly be friends?

Tony is one of Aurora's many flirts. He's new to the school right? She'll probably try to get into his class, but wont be allowed to. She'll linger around his classroom while classes are over to "get to know him better"

Lilith might be going to Tony for some help with techy stuff while running student council. Who better to help her out setting up sound systems and stuff for presentations than Tony. However, she'll be extremely nervous around him and blush like crazy.

Madden would love his sarcasm and tag him as her favorite professor even if he's not her professor.

Ethan, Tony, and Jack Sparrow are each other's wingmen. xD

Evangeline and the twins are both from wonderland and she's been in UWD for 2 years. Maybe she used to be their teacher back in wonderland high school? Or they could have just not known each other. Since Evangeline is a writing professor and Lilith is a Creative Writing major, they might have a close student professor bond? Evangeline could be like her tutor in school and life? I can see Lilith trusting her.
Bolt is not a people person if you want Lilith to befriend him she would have to be on him like white on rice.

After being cheated on I highly doubt he would want anything to do with her (I just went through a personal situation with cheating and just... No sorry I ain't got time for that) the cheating bit can stay but I don't imagine he would want anything to do with her. If I said differently before I apologize I was distracted by a movie.

Evan is mad as a hatter good luck trying to make her a role-model. Aannd in her history she married young and she's still really young (22) If anything her and the twins went to highschool together

themysteriousashe said:
*Blushes* Why thank you! I'm flattered. But I'm fucking hate looking at all that damn code on a phone and playing with it on a phone. Excuse my language, but I'm annoyed with to no end. xD
I understand completely!

Code can be so annoying especially that stupid bold. It ruins everything!

Hard to explain but it does =S

And I'm going to start shipping your characters to mine now if you don't mind xD

Beatrice is gorgeous! Ethan will definitely be drooling after her like a hungry puppy. Maybe might even be his Victim serious crush.

She's a Music Major so Aurora will also have her flirts with her, but find her too nice to be anything other than friends. Madden loves her hairstyle and possibly outfits (will have to see in RP) and is constantly nice to her trying to rope her into the Disney Divas.

Jonathan is a law student. I'm sensing some serious bromance between him and Ethan...

Also Aurora will most likely flirt with him, but that's a given xD

[QUOTE="Faction Before Blood]Most of it sounds good ... Just three small things
Bolt is not a people person if you want Lilith to befriend him she would have to be on him like white on rice.

After being cheated on I highly doubt he would want anything to do with her (I just went through a personal situation with cheating and just... No sorry I ain't got time for that) the cheating bit can stay but I don't imagine he would want anything to do with her. If I said differently before I apologize I was distracted by a movie.

Evan is mad as a hatter good luck trying to make her a role-model. Aannd in her history she married young and she's still really young (22) If anything her and the twins went to highschool together

[/QUOTE]
What do you mean like white on rice?

No I believe you were clear that he doesn't want anything with her, but that doesn't mean she wont try. It's part of who she is. And I'm sorry about the cheating. I wouldn't wish that on anyone.

And the twins are tweedle dee and tweedle dum...I think the mad hatter would be the perfect role model for them xD

But true they were probably in high school together xD

NessieAlways said:
I understand completely!

And I'm going to start shipping your characters to mine now if you don't mind xD

Beatrice is gorgeous! Ethan will definitely be drooling after her like a hungry puppy. Maybe might even be his Victim serious crush.

She's a Music Major so Aurora will also have her flirts with her, but find her too nice to be anything other than friends. Madden loves her hairstyle and possibly outfits (will have to see in RP) and is constantly nice to her trying to rope her into the Disney Divas.

Jonathan is a law student. I'm sensing some serious bromance between him and Ethan...

No I believe you were clear that he doesn't want anything with her, but that doesn't mean she wont try. It's part of who she is. And I'm sorry about the cheating. I wouldn't wish that on anyone.

And the twins are tweedle dee and tweedle dum...I think the mad hatter would be the perfect role model for them xD

Lol. Ethan will be flirting with a lesbian if Ethan is a male. Also, my lovely Sally is already taken. But I could totally see people flirting with her because I mean, look at her. She has everything a man wants.

I would ask someone to go over the relationships for me but I feel like it would take a really long post :P

NessieAlways said:
I understand completely!

To second the whole Beatrice and Ethan thing if it does happen, I might be able to bend some things if whoever plays him (I'm assuming it's you, Nes) will want them to date.

Oh no sweetheart... You've never heard of 'like white on rice' before? I can't go a month without hearing that stupid saying lol it must be a country thing. She would have to be stuck to him like glue. Like Forrest was.

As for any romantic relations with Bolt... It will be slow he will fight it and I'm very picky about him he is my baby. My broken baby... So be ready for baggage xD I'll lay it out slowly tho

Speaking of Forrest... if a Bambi character does happen to come along y'all can say goodbye to any possibilities of any of that happening ... Sorry I am still very invested in that pairing... Well unless Bambi is made to be straight ... Then maybe to you all

I'm secretly dying inside over the death of that ship. I was way too invested.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back