• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom University of Walt Disney at Magic Kingdom - Out Of Character

Which plot?

• Behind the Scenes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Camp Disney

• University of Disney

• Total voters
Is it okay if I do my histories later, seeing as I don't have any muse for them? I'll try and get the characters up tonight, though.

@Geek with Me I got you boo!

Ooo! My turn! MY TURN! So in a nutshell...

Elijah will be a little boring in the romantic field, not actively pursuing anyone. He is searching for a specific someone from his past that he fell for... Tho eventually I'll have him give up and open himself up to the dating pool. Friendship wise, he is the type of guy that would stick his neck out defending you and then run your ass through the gauntlet in private for screwing up, not the type to make a scene about something.

Aiden would just be a mess, not necessarily falling for anyone in particular, but will be a lost puppy to anyone who is nice to him. At the same time he is also a bit of a trouble maker, wether it be a planed prank or a spurr of the moment opportunity. He doesn't always know when to stop which could pose a problem to any serious relationships.

Balthazar.... Is complicated, to put it nicely. He has trust issues and isn't good with people aside from being a decent judge of character. If you're brave enough to stick around he will eventually warm up to you and when he does you'll find he is quite the sarcastic little shit. He'll flirt with the girls but romantically he's only interested in guys. Any romantic relations he will initially fight it and push you away but again if your persistent ... He'll just have to get used to it.

Tony is a flirt... Any pretty girl and some particularly pretty guys as well might fall prey to him. Especially so if they are fluent in sarcasm.

Evan isn't interested in anything serious but will flirt back if flirted at. If she falls for anyone to be honest it will probably be Jack :P

NessieAlways said:
Okay off to update this thread!
and think of relationships mean while =)
WAIT CAN AURORA AND OLIVIA BE BEST FRIENDS RIGHT AWAY BECAUSE THEY BOTH HAVE SPENT 1+ YEARS AT WDU

themysteriousashe said:
Is it okay if I do my histories later, seeing as I don't have any muse for them? I'll try and get the characters up tonight, though.
I think you're fine. Cause I haven't done mine, I just wanted to get my characters up quickly. @NessieAlways has the last say though.

crucialstar said:
@incrusade shall Rachel and Esme be friends ? ;)
is that even a question? of course they should be friends.

crucialstar said:
I'm going to miss Ava though.... @incrusade
im going to miss ava too but I feel as if I wont be able to juggle her in the act. But if I feel like I don't have much to do then Ill add her back in(:

ShurikenPhoenix said:
Ooh can Olivia and Annabelle be friends too? @incrusade
Awh, they'd be such a cute pair (friendship wise) of course they can. I kinda already figured that they were going to be

... If someone makes Bambi please please make him gay.... I was way too emotionally invested in that pairing I will die fangirling if Bambi pops up here

crucialstar said:
Esme would be friends with Jane! :) ))
Of course Adam too! Hahah
Yay I'm cool with that xD

[QUOTE="Faction Before Blood]Elijah is Tarzan. Jane and him could have some type of connection if you'd like

[/QUOTE]
I hi hadn't even realised we had a Tarzan :o but yeah, they could be friends since I imagine they both like nature and animals and they're kind of just inexplicably linked anyways :)

Also Jane is the type of person who thinks tea solves every problem so she is the resident tea maker regardless of whether people actually like tea xD

ShurikenPhoenix said:
Also Jane is the type of person who thinks tea solves every problem so she is the resident tea maker regardless of whether people actually like tea xD
Despite his appearance Balthazar would be all over that

Users who are viewing this thread

Back