• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom University of Walt Disney at Magic Kingdom - Out Of Character

Which plot?

• Behind the Scenes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Camp Disney

• University of Disney

• Total voters
incrusade said:
Hello to you all, my wonderful co-writers!
GUESS WHO HAS TWO THUMBS, A HUNGRY STOMACH, AND BOTH CS's FINISHED ???

*points egoistically at myself*

Meet Rachel & Olivia.

Both opposite chicas.

And yes, honestly I would love to see drama happen between Adam, & Esme, and Rachel. (hint hint: Esme & Rachel are co-presidents)

& I really don't know on which guy I'm going to have Olivia fall for. Shes a very confusing girl when it comes to relationships, especially with guys.

Update: I just added Rachel to a few new clubs. & I was wondering if Olivia could make a gymnastics/cheerleading club & be the president of it? And is it okay if she could be the co-president to student council?
If you get 4 more people to join the cheerleading team then I'll make it official! If not then you could still cheer and stuff it just won't be an official team.

themysteriousashe said:
I can try. I have family in town at the moment, so I'll try.
That's fine!

You can still submit it after!

Just wanted to put a deadline so we can start already =P

munchkincora said:
First for sure!

As for my characters...

Lilith would swoon for every guy that's nice to her, but she won't fall in love right away. She'd just have puppy love.

Ethan...yeah he's a player, but he will have that one girl he really wants( still need to figure out who) also anyone want to be his booty call? =P

Madden would be more into a love/hate relationship. She'd love someone who could butt heads with her and stand their ground. Of course that'll have them bickering all the time, but it'd be a person she can't live without.

Dean will be a cheesy player. He'd throw corny pickup lines and say the wrong thing, but he'll crush hard on strong independent women.

Dustin is the complete opposite. He'll shy away from guys who seem to be dominant and go for the shy ones. He'd be the submissive one in the relationship, but he can be a bit rough. He'd probably be the pig in the relationship, not the chicken.

As for Aurora...oh gosh where do I start =P

She'll flirt with everyone, but she'd be attacted to that bad boy type. As for girls she finds them crazy attractive and will go for the innocent ones but she'd just be a tease not really knowing if she wants anything serious with a girl. She just curious.

Now with friendship it be a bit of a different story...

Lilith would be the loyal friend. Always there for you through thick and thin. She'll be the one to make you flash cards for tomorrow's test or bring you chicken soup and the latest season of Dance moms when your sick.

Ethan would look for female friends mostly. Treating them all like princesses. And for guys he'd be the jock type. Always up for a party or to play sports. If someone brings the booze they'll be his best friend.

With Madden it's hard. She's sarcastic and rude to almost everyone. So whoever can put up with Madden's attitude will be her friend. If they respond to her with more sass then she'll have a great respect for them and be their bff.

Dean will want to befriend the "cool kids" wanting to fit in and create a name for himself. He'll be the funny guy who would do anything to have a good time.

Dustin is more reserved when it comes to friends. It'll be hard for him to talk to strangers unless he plans out what he has to say, but once he's friends with someone he'll be the funny loyal one.

With Aurora...she'll basically bring anyone out of their comfort zone. She'll be that bad peer pressure girl making people do things they don't normally do just to have a good time. She won't mean it in a bad way, she just wants everyone to enjoy themselves. She's a loyal friend despite not being a loyal partner and will stand up for her friends if they need it.

I think that's all...so any takers! =P

Shh. I'm totally not liking Adeline and Dean. What? Oh my gosh he'd flirt with her and she'd panic but she can also totally hold her own and just ugh.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ooh I like this character summarising thing so I shall make one.

Annabelle is the type of person who knows exactly what she wants from life since she's a perfectionist, but she is naive when it comes to love interests, She's insecure so she tends to go for flattery easily and doesn't have the best luck with guys. With girls she is a lot better judge of character and tends to like strong independent women. She would be friends with nearly anyone though.

Adam is the type of person to befriend everyone and he's kind of the peace maker, but he's wary of getting close to people. He will be attracted to any girl with a strong moral compass and inner beauty really, and he values creativity too.

Marian loves people who love life, and also loves sarcastic banter. She can be blunt with people and so she loves people who make just the right amount of conflict. The fire is what's attractive to her. She usually likes masculine guys and more feminine and innocent girls but she's not too fussed.

And Jane? She is just plain awkward (We English folk are terrible at flirting you see ;) ). Yeah it will be obvious if she likes someone because that's when she's a babbling mess xD

munchkincora said:
Shh. I'm totally not liking Adeline and Dean. What? Oh my gosh he'd flirt with her and she'd panic but she can also totally hold her own and just ugh.
That'd be so cute!

He'd find her attractive but I feel he'd go for an older girl. Unless she shows matureness and dominance =P

ShurikenPhoenix said:
Marian loves people who love life, and also loves sarcastic banter. She can be blunt with people and so she loves people who make just the right amount of conflict. The fire is what's attractive to her. She usually likes masculine guys and more feminine and innocent girls but she's not too fussed.
I kind of like the relationship that was building between Madden and Marian! Can we continue it? I can tell they'd be best friend enemies! Sort of like Blair and Serena =P

NessieAlways said:
That'd be so cute!
He'd find her attractive but I feel he'd go for an older girl. Unless she shows matureness and dominance =P

I kind of like the relationship that was building between Madden and Marian! Can we continue it? I can tell they'd be best friend enemies! Sort of like Blair and Serena =P
YESS they can totally be Blair and Serena xD Also Annabelle will probably have a crush on Ethan

NessieAlways said:
That'd be so cute!
In other words he'd be more into Elizabeth than he would Adeline crush wise. xD After she gets used to his flirting, if that ever happens, they could be great friends though.

Relationship wise:

Olivia (red): Shes such a confusing individual, kinda like Aurora, flirts with everyone even though she never realizes that shes doing it unless its intentional for her. Shes sends SO MANY mixed signals so I pray to whoever has a crush on her. But, when she likes someone, she herself doesn't even know if she likes them or not, so it gets her very emotionally unstable and it affects everything else she does, so if one day in cooking she accidentally puts hot sauce in her cake, you'll know why!

Rachel (rapunzel): Unlike Olivia, she doesn't flirt all the time (unless she wants too, but she tends to not do it because shes a horrible flirt) but Rachel knows when she likes someone. But, she falls easily sometimes. Like, if you're an attractive guy, and you say something nice to her or about her, she'll automatically think shes in love with you. (Kinda like puppy love) But, I wouldn't really call it puppy love because those "tiny crushes" last for about 3 hours. But when shes falling for a guy, she'll kind of make it obvious, without telling them, because yano, care-free attitude.

munchkincora said:
In other words he'd be more into Elizabeth than he would Adeline crush wise. xD After she gets used to his flirting, if that ever happens, they could be great friends though.
Yeah sort off!

He'd definitely feel attraction toward someone like Elizabeth. I actually see this as Adeline crushes on Dean since he's so flirty and Dean. Likes Adeline but only as a friend. Yet he might develop actual feelings later? Not sure he has commitment issues so idk if he'd settle for something serious. He'd probably think he isn't good enough for her and just wants to keep her as a friend.

incrusade said:
Relationship wise:

Olivia (red): Shes such a confusing individual, kinda like Aurora, flirts with everyone even though she never realizes that shes doing it unless its intentional for her. Shes sends SO MANY mixed signals so I pray to whoever has a crush on her. But, when she likes someone, she herself doesn't even know if she likes them or not, so it gets her very emotionally unstable and it affects everything else she does, so if one day in cooking she accidentally puts hot sauce in her cake, you'll know why!

Rachel (rapunzel): Unlike Olivia, she doesn't flirt all the time (unless she wants too, but she tends to not do it because shes a horrible flirt) but Rachel knows when she likes someone. But, she falls easily sometimes. Like, if you're an attractive guy, and you say something nice to her or about her, she'll automatically think shes in love with you. (Kinda like puppy love) But, I wouldn't really call it puppy love because those "tiny crushes" last for about 3 hours. But when shes falling for a guy, she'll kind of make it obvious, without telling them, because yano, care-free attitude.
I can totally see Olivia and Aurora being great friends! They'll party togethe, talk boys, friendship shots, and all of that =P

ShurikenPhoenix said:
YESS they can totally be Blair and Serena xD Also Annabelle will probably have a crush on Ethan
That'd be adorable!

He'd totally lead her on, but I'm not sure if she'd be his one...we'll see.

I'll choose his victim crush during the RP.

I'm totally going to love Marian and Madden!

M&Ms =D

@Geek with Me

If @Faction Before Blood does the whole foreign exchange thing (Characters from other companies come to the Uni for a week) with the World culture club and he brings in Jack Frost, He and Eleanor have to have a thing going on! Like I will make it happen and I'm not asking totes kidding with the harshness xD

Jelsa 4 life!

@Faction Before Blood

Hey bae... So I heard you were doing Jack Frost and I'm like "We have to have Jelsa..." With the serious face going on so would you like to ship Jelsa with me?

Last edited by a moderator:
Vayne is childish easily crushes on pretty much anyone that gives her candy or flirts with her a little. She just likes to have fun and doesn't know how to have a serious relationship. She tries to be friends with everyone but might stop talking to someone for entire day if they have candy and don't share any of it with her.

Ilikepie said:
Vayne is childish easily crushes on pretty much anyone that gives her candy or flirts with her a little. She just likes to have fun and doesn't know how to have a serious relationship. She tries to be friends with everyone but might stop talking to someone for entire day if they have candy and don't share any of it with her.
Marian would find her fun to befriend xD Also Annabelle is like practically an endless supply of candy. She also loves candy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back