• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom University of Walt Disney at Magic Kingdom - Out Of Character

Which plot?

• Behind the Scenes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Camp Disney

• University of Disney

• Total voters
munchkincora said:
Just as an FYI I have work Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday so I likely won't be on quite as much as I would normally.
That's okay!

We'll be starting off the weekend before school starts with the characters moving into their dorms. There will be several things going on but I'll give more on that later!

Professors will have a meeting with principal mouse in order to discuss classes and what not so they can meet at the assembly room. Again there will be several things going on but I still have to sketch them out.

If you'd like you can start writing a post for your characters and send it to me. If Monday comes and you don't feel like you have enough time and the RP is moving to fast and you don't want to get behind I'll post it for you so your characters are in the scene =)

NessieAlways said:
Of course!
As long as you don't mind there being 2 violinists then go ahead

I mean there's usally more in an orchestra, but since we're a small group or actual players and the rest will be NPC
Who else is a violinist? I was kinda hopeing to give Balthazar a Violin like in the other rp (I mentioned him having one but we didn't get far enough to do anything with it)

If having 3 violists is too much for how many people we have involved in that area then I'll do something else since it seems I'm late on the bandwagon

[QUOTE="Faction Before Blood]Who else is a violinist? I was kinda hopeing to give Balthazar a Violin like in the other rp (I mentioned him having one but we didn't get far enough to do anything with it)
If having 3 violists is too much for how many people we have involved in that area then I'll do something else since it seems I'm late on the bandwagon

[/QUOTE]
Eleanor has the other violin spot.

I mean you all could essentially play Violin that's nothing wrong with that.

Maybe he can play violoncello or some other instrument.

crucialstar said:
Sparrow's going to have a lot of fun messing with yallllllll ;)
So I've been think on Aurora having a huge crush on Sparrow.

As well as half of the student body right, but yeah she'll flirt with Sparrow =P

NessieAlways said:
So I've been think on Aurora having a huge crush on Sparrow.
As well as half of the student body right, but yeah she'll flirt with Sparrow =P
Elizabeth is just gonna be so angry all the time. xD But she's so in denial of her feelings that she's got no idea why.

NessieAlways said:
Eleanor has the other violin spot.
I mean you all could essentially play Violin that's nothing wrong with that.

Maybe he can play violoncello or some other instrument.
Actually I was thinking something along the lines of a piccolo or some variation of a flute. I want it to be a hand-me-down from his mom. I like diversity so I'll figure something out

I SMELL DRAMA.

popcorn_stephen_colbert.gif

crucialstar said:
Teacher and student?!
(>>)(>u>)
It's college, not as scandalous as in high school.

The only scandal is when the entire class gets mad because the girl passed for showing the professor a "good time"

Elizabeth is gonna hate the fact that everyone is flirting with Jack and he's flirting back. And then she's gonna hate the fact that she doesn't know why.

Flynn is just a cute dork that loves everybody.

Jack Skellington doesn't care what people do but touch his fiancee and he's pissed.

And Adeline...Oh poor Adeline. People are going to flirt with her and she's just going to panic.

munchkincora said:
Elizabeth is gonna hate the fact that everyone is flirting with Jack and he's flirting back. And then she's gonna hate the fact that she doesn't know why.
Flynn is just a cute dork that loves everybody.

Jack Skellington doesn't care what people do but touch his fiancee and he's pissed.

And Adeline...Oh poor Adeline. People are going to flirt with her and she's just going to panic.
Adeline and Lilith will have a lot in common!

They'll panic together!

crucialstar said:
Esme is clueless when it comes to crushing on people, soooooo @incrusade & @ShurikenPhoenix am I smelling drama? DUN DUN DUN. (Okay tbh, idek if there will be , Esme is just gunna be like uhhhh welll... I mean... I don't know..... And support Rachel yet at the same time... She will panic).
Jasmine is looking for love and knows what she wants, but they won't stop her from being flirty. Captain Jack Sparrow. . yeah, nuff said LOL.
lol Adam will try avoid drama haha and Marian will just flirt with Jack since she flirts with most people xD

Hello to you all, my wonderful co-writers!

GUESS WHO HAS TWO THUMBS, A HUNGRY STOMACH, AND BOTH CS's FINISHED ???

*points egoistically at myself*

Meet Rachel & Olivia.

Both opposite chicas.

And yes, honestly I would love to see drama happen between Adam, & Esme, and Rachel. (hint hint: Esme & Rachel are co-presidents)

& I really don't know on which guy I'm going to have Olivia fall for. Shes a very confusing girl when it comes to relationships, especially with guys.

Update: I just added Rachel to a few new clubs. & I was wondering if Olivia could make a gymnastics/cheerleading club & be the president of it? And is it okay if she could be the co-president to student council?

Last edited by a moderator:
Ahem.

I am in need of opinions.

Also @incrusade Flynn would like Olivia a lot. But as he is Flynn it wouldn't end well.

oohhhh. I already like this Flynn guy. drama drama drama. Olivia loves adrenaline so it'll be a rush to have Flynn as her friend.

@munchkincora

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back