• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom University of Walt Disney at Magic Kingdom - Out Of Character

Which plot?

• Behind the Scenes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Camp Disney

• University of Disney

• Total voters
themysteriousashe said:
I mean, munchkincora has been such a dear, and made me one, and I'm waiting for like three more, but I want to do try on my own. But I don't have a laptop of my own, but my mom was hinting at the possibility of me getting one for Christmas today.
Ahhhhhh, got chaaaa. Hmmmm. Using mobile is really tough to do it on, but I think if you have the patience you can definitely try it out! Do you have any other devices ?

themysteriousashe said:
I'm going to be getting a Kindle Fire very soon. I just want a laptop for many things, dammit. xD
I totes understand! Laptops are definitely helpful to have and convenient jn so many ways!

Laptops are great. I love my baby. It has all my stickers on it.

Also can Adeline play Viola in the orchestra? >_>

Last edited by a moderator:
YYYYAAAASSSSSS. <3.

To making more Pirate characters ofc ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Shhhhh......On that note I do want to reserve Literature and French for her classes. xD

All I need in life right now is Elizabeth to hate Sparrows guts, than slowly grow to like him and just regret all of her decisions. xD

munchkincora said:
Shhhhh......On that note I do want to reserve Literature and French for her classes. xD
All I need in life right now is Elizabeth to hate Sparrows guts, than slowly grow to like him and just regret all of her decisions. xD
tumblr_llz9ncOxcA1qktvubo1_500.gif

I'm finished with Jack Skellington and Elizabeth Swann! ^_^ Let's all totally ignore my lack of histories right now because I sat there for ten minutes with each of them. And couldn't come up with a single thing.

I promise I will find time to update Wynter's CS. I'll also be editing what clubs she's in just a little.

@NessieAlways I think you may have forgotten Wynter on the Kingdoms list. It is possible that I didn't look hard enough. I have a habit of doing that. lol

Miss Alice] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/6496-nessiealways/ said:
@NessieAlways[/URL] I think you may have forgotten Wynter on the Kingdoms list. It is possible that I didn't look hard enough. I have a habit of doing that. lol
Haven't added her since she's still WIP.

Have taken a look at them today, but if thats changed I'll add her!

Faction Before Blood] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/6496-nessiealways/ said:
@NessieAlways[/URL] aaaaannnnnnd you spelled Tony's last name wrong... Not that it matters considering how long it took me to notice but... Ya know just FYI
Really?! I misspelled my man's last name? Gosh darn it. I'll fix it later!

crucialstar said:
I added the specific majors for Esme and Jasmine , love <3
Awesome! Thanks Hun!

themysteriousashe said:
DARKWING DUCK!
Also, can I make White Queen play violin in Orchestra? Since I'm an actual violinist.
Of course!

As long as you don't mind there being 2 violinists then go ahead

I mean there's usally more in an orchestra, but since we're a small group or actual players and the rest will be NPC

Users who are viewing this thread

Back