• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom University of Walt Disney at Magic Kingdom - Out Of Character

Which plot?

• Behind the Scenes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Camp Disney

• University of Disney

• Total voters
munchkincora said:
This is the greatest thing. xD
Being each other's wingman/wingwoman. They'll walk into the room and the staff just goes, 'Ugh. These two.'
I'm so loving this right now!

Yes yes yes so much yes!

They'll see a cute prospect argue on who's going to court them and end up playing paper scissor rock to see who wins

"I'll play you"

"Alright"

"Paper Scissor Rock!"

"Ha I win"

"No! Best 2 out of 3"

"No way! I won fair and square!"

"But (s)he is my soulmate!"

"No (s)he is mine!"

"Wait where did (s)he go?"

"You made her/him run away!"

"No you did!"

"Nu uh!"

"Uh huh!"

I love them. I need them. xD I have to go do some things then I'm back and I'll go rp. ^_^ Also I might decide to make Shang from Mulan if I can find a good face claim for him. I'm thinking Osric Chau or Jackie Chan but I'm not sure.

Hey guys!

Just posted the schedule for classes!

IMPORTANT

Teachers: Please make sure you aren't teaching two classes at once.

Students: Please make sure you aren't taking two electives at once.

lonecoyote said:
YASSS THANK YOUUUU AND HEY GIRL HEY!
on a side note, I would like to throw in Lilo from Lilo and Stitch as well as Kida from Atlantis: The Lost Empire
Hi!

I'll reserve them for you dear

Can I reserve Arthur (Sword in the stone), Peter Pan (Peter Pan) and Tiana (Princess and the Frog)?

Cami said:
Can I reserve Arthur (Sword in the stone), Peter Pan (Peter Pan) and Tiana (Princess and the Frog)?
Tiana is already Taken.

I'll reserve the others for you!

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh right didn't see that, thanks for reserving the other two for me ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

I've added a list of current students and teachers.

I'll be updating it daily.

It took a while to code, so if you don't see your character up there give me a day or so to add =)

Working on hometowns and such =)

Hey guys!

Just added the Kingdoms under Overview.

Take a look at where your character is located.

If you have any questions regarding why I placed your character in a certain place let me know!

If you want to change your character's kingdom because they "Moved away" Let me know!

If you have better names for the last few kingdoms let me know!

Speaking of names, never mentioned, but if you're president of a club and would like to change the name let me know!

I just added the names to make it quirky.

Because I don't know how to code. I can't do the pretty stuff like everyone else and it's equally difficult because I'm on a phone.

themysteriousashe said:
Because I don't know how to code. I can't do the pretty stuff like everyone else and it's equally difficult because I'm on a phone.
If you want I can help!

Just add you CS

Tell me what you want and I'll add it in =)

themysteriousashe said:
I wanna learn how to do it on my own, plus, I'm still working on my charries. I'm so sorry.
That's fine =)

Let me know if you need help I know it can get tricky on the phone I've been there.

Just added year and majors under the Students/Teachers/Staff in the Overview

More ways for characters to know each other!

Last edited by a moderator:
themysteriousashe said:
Hit reply on a layout you like somewhere and delete the quote code then just add in your own information. It's cheating but it works. And you'll see the code layout for how to do it. That's how I'm learning to code. Eventually I'll put something together on my own :/

themysteriousashe said:
Oh gosh. I know the feeling! If you need help , I'll gladly help you! And doing it on the phone is very hard omg. I applaud you so much!

I mean, munchkincora has been such a dear, and made me one, and I'm waiting for like three more, but I want to do try on my own. But I don't have a laptop of my own, but my mom was hinting at the possibility of me getting one for Christmas today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back