• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom University of Walt Disney at Magic Kingdom - Out Of Character

Which plot?

• Behind the Scenes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Camp Disney

• University of Disney

• Total voters
NessieAlways said:
That's fine!
They don't have to be friends if Balthazar is hard to be friendly with. She might win him over this year though. Who knows xD

Oh yes! xD

Score for Aurora =P

That's fine!

Lilith doesn't judge. Madden might though xD

True...I can so see the sarcasm pouring out of that xD
It's probably accidental sarcasm. I seriously forgot college students could do that. It's midnight. I guess Imma go to bed. Nighty night. Please don't flood me. xD

themysteriousashe said:
It's probably accidental sarcasm. I seriously forgot college students could do that. It's midnight. I guess Imma go to bed. Nighty night. Please don't flood me. xD
Nighty night!

Sweet Dreams!

Can't promise anything though ;D

[QUOTE="Faction Before Blood]If you don't think you can do him justice don't worry about it... But if you try I will love you forever and ever and ever and ever... And ever. ... Please feed my obsession

[/QUOTE]
I couldn't bring myself to change a single thing about him though. So it's a matter of pretty much just taking over Hessie's character. I so totally will though, but only if everyone else is alright with that.

@Faction Before Blood

I know you mentioned this forever ago, but I just had an epiphany...

If you do the whole garage band thing, I have in Lilith's history that she went through a singing phase so she can be your band's singer. Whether it's lead or back up she'd be fine with it =)

munchkincora said:
I couldn't bring myself to change a single thing about him though. So it's a matter of pretty much just taking over Hessie's character. I so totally will though, but only if everyone else is alright with that.
Please everyone be ok with this I need this in my life!

NessieAlways said:
@Faction Before Blood
I know you mentioned this forever ago, but I just had an epiphany...

If you do the whole garage band thing, I have in Lilith's history that she went through a singing phase so she can be your band's singer. Whether it's lead or back up she'd be fine with it =)

Considering you're the first bite I've gotten on that feel free to take whatever position you want
:)

Last edited by a moderator:
munchkincora said:
I'm okay with it as long as you mention somewhere that it's Hessie's character...I don't want there to be any issues =)

[QUOTE="Faction Before Blood]Considering you're the first bite I've gotten on that feel free to take whatever position you want :)

[/QUOTE]
Awesome!

Oh one more thing...

@incrusade

@crucialstar

I just noticed this and sorry if it's an inconvenience, but both of you have first years characters as presidents of a club.

To be president I'd like for the characters to be at least second years since it's not really logical to be president in a school you're about to enter.

If it's not too much to ask could you change your character's year to 2nd?

Or perhaps pass the position to someone else?

Woah....so many pages of conversation! My mind is blown *explodes*

I just read all the characters again and everyone is so awesome. I dunno why but I feel like Annabelle would have a crush on August

It's bad how invested I am in this RP! So many options for relationship with everyone <3

It's kinda bad as well cause I want to make another character yet there's an RP that I'm in that I still have yet to post s CS for ..

omg @crucialstar if Jasmine and Annabelle are friends, Jasmine should try and tell Annie that Ethan's not right for her and stuff. Cause Annabelle has this huge crush on guys that aren't good for her lol

I wanna make Ariel or Giselle just so I can use this drop dead gorgeous woman as a face claim... I'm in love with her!

tumblr_mszz29IIYM1qiawlgo1_500.jpg

Guys.

Guys.

Guys.

GUys.

GuYS.

GUYS.

Guys.

I see what munchie meant about NEVER LEAVING THIS CHAT. I just went through almost five pages of conversation, you evil people!

I'm kidding I love you

So, from what I gather, we have established relationships, classes, and organizations. Damn. I missed a lot.

Before I try and write about all that I missed, a small update: Yes, I am still sick. My immune system has wanted to be a bitch this past week--sore throat, pounding head aches, interminable coughs, weak muscles, and the ever running nose.

I would like to know the following:

-What new charries/people have entered the rp while I was gone?

-How is my wifey doing? (:*)(B^D)

Alright, inquiries aside, it is time to assess the situation at hand.

Though this is her second year here, friend-wise, Leah Chase is just starting to make actual friends. The previous year, she'd spent her semesters worrying about how things were going back home, and became a sort of hermit. This year, she plans to welcome the idea of friendship with open arms, but may seem slightly awkward at first.

She's an excellent judge of character and seems like someone who would warm up to a lot of the second-years. Leah would be the friend in the group who would drown in her own stress, and needs someone to look out for her and help her have fun at times. She buckles under pressure in all but one place--the kitchen, the one place she feels at home in. You'll find her often making midnight trips to the floor's kitchen, if there is one, or to the cooking lab.

Pertaining to relationships, I had put in my CS that she's demi-heterosexual, and won't even consider a relationship with someone until she's developed a strong bond with them. That being said, she's a sucker for the nice guys, and may go against her own principles if someone were to go out of their way to make her feel special.

Whatever I'm writing just feels like a large jumble of words, so if it makes no sense, I blame it on the medicine's side effects.(@V@)(:#)

Belinda Gothel has always been a mother, and is looking out for the other teachers even when it seems like she hates them. She'd be one to take a new teacher under her wing (but in a tough-love sort of way) and isn't afraid to knock some sense into both the teachers and students. She does hold some form of respect for the others, but always thinks herself superior to them.

Don't even think of a relationship with this woman if you're below 40--she isn't into 'children'. However, if you're in the appropriate age-range, and you can look past her vanity, you'll find a caring woman who simply misses her youth.

For students, she is most definitely not one of the nice teachers. She's been nicknamed 'The Nazi' for her harsh demeanor (and her German roots), and believes you have to work hard for an A in her class. Math is the one thing that has been consistent throughout her life, and will not tolerate a disregard for it in class. She's more than happy to give extra help, as she is always concerned with the welfare of her students.

NessieAlways said:
Oh one more thing...
@incrusade

@crucialstar

I just noticed this and sorry if it's an inconvenience, but both of you have first years characters as presidents of a club.

To be president I'd like for the characters to be at least second years since it's not really logical to be president in a school you're about to enter.

If it's not too much to ask could you change your character's year to 2nd?

Or perhaps pass the position to someone else?
No problem, I'll change Rachel to second year in a long time. (she did a first yr here then she left for two yrs then came back, so technically her second year)

And I think you got the names a little mixed up. Olivia is the one that will have Flynn have a little crush on her.

And Hugo & Rachel will have a crush on each other

So Aurora would have to be jealous of Olivia not Rachel. But even then, thats okay, because every friendship has feud!

Rida said:
Guys.
Guys.

Guys.

GUys.

GuYS.

GUYS.

Guys.

I see what munchie meant about NEVER LEAVING THIS CHAT. I just went through almost five pages of conversation, you evil people!

I'm kidding I love you

So, from what I gather, we have established relationships, classes, and organizations. Damn. I missed a lot.

Before I try and write about all that I missed, a small update: Yes, I am still sick. My immune system has wanted to be a bitch this past week--sore throat, pounding head aches, interminable coughs, weak muscles, and the ever running nose.

Though this is her second year here, friend-wise, Leah Chase is just starting to make actual friends. The previous year, she'd spent her semesters worrying about how things were going back home, and became a sort of hermit. This year, she plans to welcome the idea of friendship with open arms, but may seem slightly awkward at first.

She's an excellent judge of character and seems like someone who would warm up to a lot of the second-years. Leah would be the friend in the group who would drown in her own stress, and needs someone to look out for her and help her have fun at times. She buckles under pressure in all but one place--the kitchen, the one place she feels at home in. You'll find her often making midnight trips to the floor's kitchen, if there is one, or to the cooking lab.

Pertaining to relationships, I had put in my CS that she's demi-heterosexual, and won't even consider a relationship with someone until she's developed a strong bond with them. That being said, she's a sucker for the nice guys, and may go against her own principles if someone were to go out of their way to make her feel special.

Whatever I'm writing just feels like a large jumble of words, so if it makes no sense, I blame it on the medicine's side effects.(@V@)(:#)

Belinda Gothel has always been a mother, and is looking out for the other teachers even when it seems like she hates them. She'd be one to take a new teacher under her wing (but in a tough-love sort of way) and isn't afraid to knock some sense into both the teachers and students. She does hold some form of respect for the others, but always thinks herself superior to them.

Don't even think of a relationship with this woman if you're below 40--she isn't into 'children'. However, if you're in the appropriate age-range, and you can look past her vanity, you'll find a caring woman who simply misses her youth.

For students, she is most definitely not one of the nice teachers. She's been nicknamed 'The Nazi' for her harsh demeanor (and her German roots), and believes you have to work hard for an A in her class. Math is the one thing that has been consistent throughout her life, and will not tolerate a disregard for it in class. She's more than happy to give extra help, as she is always concerned with the welfare of her students.
THE LOVE OF MY LIFE IS HEREEEEE. !!

AND I CANT WAIT FOR RACHEL TO MEET GOTHEL. THATS WHY I PURPOSELY PICKED GERMAN INSTEAD OF FRENCH.

Rida said:
Guys.
Guys.

Guys.

GUys.

GuYS.

GUYS.

Guys.

I'm kidding I love you

and wow, you've had a very stressful week. I hope you get better my love.

Suggestion: take some advil pm for the cough and cold. works for me like a charm. and drink some chamomile tea for the throat, don't forget to add a spritz of lemon/lime into it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back