• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom University of Walt Disney at Magic Kingdom - Out Of Character

Which plot?

• Behind the Scenes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Camp Disney

• University of Disney

• Total voters
GUYSSSSS IM FIGURING OUT WHO WOULD MATCH JASMINE BUT SHES SO HARD TO FIGURE OUT and hella picky.

Rida said:
Guys.
Guys.

Guys.

GUys.

GuYS.

GUYS.

Guys.

I see what munchie meant about NEVER LEAVING THIS CHAT. I just went through almost five pages of conversation, you evil people!

I'm kidding I love you

So, from what I gather, we have established relationships, classes, and organizations. Damn. I missed a lot.

Before I try and write about all that I missed, a small update: Yes, I am still sick. My immune system has wanted to be a bitch this past week--sore throat, pounding head aches, interminable coughs, weak muscles, and the ever running nose.

I would like to know the following:

-What new charries/people have entered the rp while I was gone?

-How is my wifey doing? (:*)(B^D)

Alright, inquiries aside, it is time to assess the situation at hand.

Though this is her second year here, friend-wise, Leah Chase is just starting to make actual friends. The previous year, she'd spent her semesters worrying about how things were going back home, and became a sort of hermit. This year, she plans to welcome the idea of friendship with open arms, but may seem slightly awkward at first.

She's an excellent judge of character and seems like someone who would warm up to a lot of the second-years. Leah would be the friend in the group who would drown in her own stress, and needs someone to look out for her and help her have fun at times. She buckles under pressure in all but one place--the kitchen, the one place she feels at home in. You'll find her often making midnight trips to the floor's kitchen, if there is one, or to the cooking lab.

Pertaining to relationships, I had put in my CS that she's demi-heterosexual, and won't even consider a relationship with someone until she's developed a strong bond with them. That being said, she's a sucker for the nice guys, and may go against her own principles if someone were to go out of their way to make her feel special.

Whatever I'm writing just feels like a large jumble of words, so if it makes no sense, I blame it on the medicine's side effects.(@V@)(:#)

Belinda Gothel has always been a mother, and is looking out for the other teachers even when it seems like she hates them. She'd be one to take a new teacher under her wing (but in a tough-love sort of way) and isn't afraid to knock some sense into both the teachers and students. She does hold some form of respect for the others, but always thinks herself superior to them.

Don't even think of a relationship with this woman if you're below 40--she isn't into 'children'. However, if you're in the appropriate age-range, and you can look past her vanity, you'll find a caring woman who simply misses her youth.

For students, she is most definitely not one of the nice teachers. She's been nicknamed 'The Nazi' for her harsh demeanor (and her German roots), and believes you have to work hard for an A in her class. Math is the one thing that has been consistent throughout her life, and will not tolerate a disregard for it in class. She's more than happy to give extra help, as she is always concerned with the welfare of her students.
& I would ask, but I already know that Rachel & Leah are going to be great friends so i didn't think it would even be considered a question

Cami said:
@crucialstar
My heart will only ever see Jasmine with Prince Ali <3 hahaha
I totally agree with you! Oh! And when I mean picky, it's not really social standards picky, but more of a, I don't know if I can trust you picky, LOL <3

If there's no Ali, the closest person would be Aiden, who's Abu !

Last edited by a moderator:
incrusade said:
THE LOVE OF MY LIFE IS HEREEEEE. !!
AND I CANT WAIT FOR RACHEL TO MEET GOTHEL. THATS WHY I PURPOSELY PICKED GERMAN INSTEAD OF FRENCH.
incrusade said:
& I would ask, but I already know that Rachel & Leah are going to be great friends so i didn't think it would even be considered a question
DID YOU MISS ME, BABE? DID ANYONE HERE HIT ON YOU, BECAUSE I SWEAR I WILL RIP THEIR DAMN THROATS OUT and trade them mine because mine is killing me .-.

Small question: If you're a second-year, how will this be the first time the two have met?

That odd moment when you are your wife are thinking the same exact thing at the same exact time--Looking past our obviously synced brains, yes, the two will be like peanut butter and jam. Leah will help Rachel understand Professor Gothel and why the woman fainted at the sight of her, and Rachel will balance Leah's stress levels.

crucialstar said:
@incrusade , MISSED YOU . IM HAPPY TO HEAR FROM YOU!
I think you need a check up from Baymax, it's official! Hahah! Hmmmmm. There's a lot of new characters! Like Woody, Sophie (Howls ), and more!

OMG MOTHER GOTHEL! I feel like if she and Sparrow talked, she would want to discipline him or something PWUAHAHAH. && LEAH!

Oh I forgot to add that Jasmine wants to have fun and will sometimes act like a child just because of it. She has many different sides to her, you just gotta let her open up.

Esme is really care free and definitely will sway to the beat of the drums. She's fun loving as well :)
Oh goodie, I'll set up the transplant date and...

...Wait xD

I MISSED YOU TOO, CRUCIAL. YOU KEEP THINGS REAL HERE. THANK YOU FOR KEEPING AN EYE ON MY LOVE.

Last edited by a moderator:
crucialstar said:
MWUAAAAAAHSSSS HUGS AND KISSES! <3
Omg guys... Adam Levine is cute
He shaved his head though...

He went from 'Sexiest Man Alive' to the likes of an upside down almond.

themysteriousashe said:
How many characters do you have? You don't want to slam yourself with characters because @munchkincora has done it before, and the outcome wasn't pretty.
True. I don't want to do that either. I was going to make Dory, since she would be fun to play! But then I changed my mind and maybe wanted to do Prince Charming...

Right now I have 3 characters :)

OKIE DOKIE! i'LL MAKE CHARMING <3.

I wanted to see if the boy : female ratio was good, plus , we can never have too many males

bf43556249e16823c7b916510400de9b.jpg

I believe no one is using his face, SO I'LL USE IT <3

I AM ABOUT TO STAB MYSELF MULTIPLE TIMES AND FEED MY OWN EYEBALLS TO MY CATS.

THIS CODING IS FRUSTRATING ME MORE THAN IT SHOULD BE.

@incrusade please help me

Users who are viewing this thread

Back