• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom University of Walt Disney at Magic Kingdom - Out Of Character

Which plot?

• Behind the Scenes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Camp Disney

• University of Disney

• Total voters
NessieAlways said:
Dearie!!

You're back!

I was getting so worried!

I hope you feel better!

Drink some honey with lemon, great for sore throats!

I'll add your characters if they're ready and then add some relationships =)
Awh, you're too kind. I'll take you for your word on the tea--sounds delicious.

Well, I updated Leah and Belinda (3rd post on the Character Sign-Up, right under yours), but the coding won't work; thankfully, my lovely wifey has offered to help me with the nightmare that is BB Code, at which she is a master.

I've yet to even think of a name for my Duchess-based charrie. Any suggestions? I know her last name will probably be Bonfamille, as her owner in the movie was Madame Adelaide Bonfamille. Duchess's children in the movie were Marie, Beriloz, and Toulouse, so maybe one of those?

aww I like the idea of Lillith and Annabelle being friends :) Lillith is just so darn sweet! As for Marian knowing Aurora, I think Marian will like that she does whatever she wants but they wouldn't necessarily be friends, just neutral perhaps. @NessieAlways

omg Adam is gonna have so much unwanted attention xD

Side note: I'm too afraid to touch my CS until I've spoken with @incrusade , as BBcode has a tendency to multiply whenever I go in to edit (I'll put something like [*spoiler=Blah]BLAHBLAH

and when I go back in to edit the code would have turned into something like [*spoiler=Blah]BLAHBLAH

[*spoiler=Blah]BLAHBLAH

[*spoiler=Blah]BLAHBLAH

[*spoiler=Blah]BLAHBLAH

)

That being said, could you put Leah in StuCo?

There needs to be like an unspoken group of second-year girls xD They're too closely knit to not be adorable.

Last edited by a moderator:
Rida said:
Side note: I'm too afraid to touch my CS until I've spoken with @incrusade , as BBcode has a tendency to multiply whenever I go in to edit (I'll put something like [*spoiler=Blah]BLAHBLAH

and when I go back in to edit the code would have turned into something like [*spoiler=Blah]BLAHBLAH

[*spoiler=Blah]BLAHBLAH

[*spoiler=Blah]BLAHBLAH

[*spoiler=Blah]BLAHBLAH

)

There needs to be like an unspoken group of second-year girls xD They're too closely knit.
Okay babe. Only one question, are you on your computer or phone right now?

Rida said:
Well, I updated Leah and Belinda (3rd post on the Character Sign-Up, right under yours), but the coding won't work; thankfully, my lovely wifey has offered to help me with the nightmare that is BB Code, at which she is a master.

I've yet to even think of a name for my Duchess-based charrie. Any suggestions? I know her last name will probably be Bonfamille, as her owner in the movie was Madame Adelaide Bonfamille. Duchess's children in the movie were Marie, Beriloz, and Toulouse, so maybe one of those?
Names with Du:

Dulce

Dustine

Names that mean Cat:

Datherine

Etana

Feline

Maeve

Meiling

Minali

Random fancy names

Angelique

Antoinette

Charlette

Claudette

Faustine

I can go on =P

Rida said:

[*spoiler=Blah]BLAHBLAH

[*spoiler=Blah]BLAHBLAH

[*spoiler=Blah]BLAHBLAH

)

There needs to be like an unspoken group of second-year girls xD They're too closely knit to not be adorable.
You probably have a bold/Italic/Underline somewhere or an unclosed code...

It happens to me all the time. =S

ShurikenPhoenix said:
aww I like the idea of Lillith and Annabelle being friends :) Lillith is just so darn sweet! As for Marian knowing Aurora, I think Marian will like that she does whatever she wants but they wouldn't necessarily be friends, just neutral perhaps. @NessieAlways
omg Adam is gonna have so much unwanted attention xD
Sounds good!

And yes, Adam is one of the few heterosexual guys we have in this RP so he's going to be like Honey to a Winnie Pooh.

NessieAlways said:
@crucialstar
Esme will be Aurora's girl toy. She'll flirt with her the most and possibly explore unknown secrets about her sexuality. However if Ava comes back there'll be some conflicting feelings. Aurora will be crushing hard on these two girl =)

Jack Sparrow will also be one of Aurora's big flirts. She's a music major so that means she'll need a music tutor and will take every chance she has to make her move. She'll constantly be in his office it'll become like her second home. She'll probably be there more than her own dorm.

Ethan, Jack, and Tony are each other's wingmen.

Jasmine is a second year business management major so she and Madden must know each other somehow. Not sure if friends, or just study buddies... Jasmine is also in student council, so she can know Lilith. Possible good friends? If Jasmine and Annabelle are good friends, maybe the three of them can be a trio of some sort? @ShurikenPhoenix =D

Ethan has definitly flirted with her xD
Ahgdhsjshdksks! Esme would be comfortable around Aurora and would enjoy hanging out with her cause Esme would think she's fun to be around and they can goof around with each other! So she'll also consider her another good friend! ;) & CONFLICTEF FEELINGS ARE HORRID :/

Captain Jack Sparrow is definitely a mystery when it comes to woman. He may decline at first to her wanting tutoring lessons from him cause he would either be lazy , wants to nap, or do something else. But, cause she would continue on posturing him, he would give up and end up tutoring her in music ;) insert lots of flirtingness and some sexual innuendos LOL

Of course! Lilith, Annabelle, and Jasmine can be a trio together in student council! Tehehe it'll be fun to see what they come up with! Since all of them can be perfectionist! Jasmine and Madden can definitely be study buddies!

Rida said:

Maybe Charlotte?

Last edited by a moderator:
crucialstar said:
Ahgdhsjshdksks! Esme would be comfortable around Aurora and would enjoy hanging out with her cause Esme would think she's fun to be around and they can goof around with each other! So she'll also consider her another good friend! ;) & CONFLICTEF FEELINGS ARE HORRID :/
Captain Jack Sparrow is definitely a mystery when it comes to woman. He may decline at first to her wanting tutoring lessons from him cause he would either be lazy , wants to nap, or do something else. But, cause she would continue on posturing him, he would give up and end up tutoring her in music ;) insert lots of flirtingness and some sexual innuendos LOL

Of course! Lilith, Annabelle, and Jasmine can be a trio together in student council! Tehehe it'll be fun to see what they come up with! Since all of them can be perfectionist! As for Madden, they can be study buddies, since Jasmine knows her, but isn't that close to her?
Sounds good!

Yeah Madden is hard to befriend, unless you've got her two favorite things. Style and Sarcasm xD

So just study buddies should be good =)

And yes!

I don't know how the hell I'm going to make Aurora so freaking flirty considering I'm the completely opposite, but I'll make it work! It'll be so much fun!

incrusade said:
Okay babe. Only one question, are you on your computer or phone right now?
Computer, as always--my brother stole my phone for a school camping trip a year ago, and when he came back, it was broken.

NessieAlways said:
You probably have a bold/Italic/Underline somewhere or an unclosed code...
It happens to me all the time. =S
Probably (>:<)

@crucialstar Charlotte sounds perfect! Thank you!

I'm thinking Ms. Charlotte Bonfamille/OR O'Malley will try to hide her family's enormous wealth at first, as it's only ever gained her fake friends and trouble in her high school years, but despite her efforts, will have her secret eventually found out.

i'm just trying to cause as much drama as humanly possible. man, am I a pig or what?

Okay so here are the relationships for my character:

Olivia (red riding hood):

Flynn - her crush

Aurora - her best friend

Annabelle - her best friend

-------

Rachel (rapunzel):

Hugo - her real crush

Adam - develops a tiny crush on him, but will go away as she gets to know Hugo

Leah - her best friend

Gothel: her adoptive grandmother, although she doesn't know that Gothel is her grandmother and it will be seen as a surprise. (Rachel is Rapunzel's daughter, and Rapunzel was the adoptive daughter of Gothel)

-----

Ava (cinderella):

best friend: n/a

crush: n/a

Aurora: flirtatious with her, but her good friend

------

(i need people for Ava so go ahead and tell me what u want to be for her.)

(and if you want to be friends with rachel or enemies with her, than just tell me)

ShurikenPhoenix said:
Hahaha Madden's best friend lacks style xD but at least she speaks fluent Sarcasm
Yeah Marian will be Madden's little project xD

She'll be dressing Marian most of the time or at least try to!

"Well you look..lovely"

"Why thank you!"

-_- "So lovely someone needs to lock you up. Now. Please."

"Ha. Ha."

"Hear try this. It's more chic and less..." *Looks up and down* "You."

"I'm good thanks."

"Strip. Now."

*curses under breath and changes*

"There! Now you look almost as stunning as me. Almost." *Winks*

*Smiles sarcastically*

"Come on let's go you have writing and I have chemistry"

"Yeah I'll meet up with you after"

"Whatever." *Leaves*

*Changes into first outfit*

Well Jane is friends with everyone and will make them tea whenever there's a conflict...because tea solves every problem xD So Jane could be friends with Ava @incrusade

Hello all. I see I'm late to the shipping party. xD

So before I start on Wynter's history, I wanted to discuss a few things with you peeps. FIRST: relationships - since little Winnie is a 1st year she wouldn't know anyone except people from her "home Kingdom". Since her mother never let her out of the house really, she wouldn't be exactly friends with anyone but let me stop babbling and get to the point.

@incrusade - So Olivia and Wynter I could see being friendly when they came into passing but, as I said before, Wynter wasn't aloud out of the house much so they were really only acquaintances but in the future I could see them being good friends. Ya know, sharing secrets and having sleep overs and things like that.

@ShurikenPhoenix - I was thinking Wynter hasn't met Autumn but she's heard of her. Once they meet though, I can totally see them having a ton of fun together. Ya know, going to parties and things like that.

Let me know what you guys think! I don't want to force anything on anybody or interupt anything you guys have planned.

As for everyone else, I hadn't planned anything 'cause I'd like to see what happens IC since Wynter has been a very... surprising character to RP and she seems to have a total mind of her own. BUT if you guys have any suggestions or if you want to have a relationship with Wynter let me know!

Btw, @Cami, I'm shipping Hugo and Wynter so hard. ;) lol Or maybe her and Forest... Hmmmm, decisions, decisions...

I've updated the organizations!

Let me know if I missed any!

Also I've added a dance team so if anyone wants to join let me know and add it to your sheet!

@ShurikenPhoenix[/URL] - I was thinking Wynter hasn't met Autumn but she's heard of her. Once they meet though, I can totally see them having a ton of fun together. Ya know, going to parties and things like that.

Let me know what you guys think! I don't want to force anything on anybody or interupt anything you guys have planned.

As for everyone else, I hadn't planned anything 'cause I'd like to see what happens IC since Wynter has been a very... surprising character to RP and she seems to have a total mind of her own. BUT if you guys have any suggestions or if you want to have a relationship with Wynter let me know!

Btw, @Cami, I'm shipping Hugo and Wynter so hard. ;) lol Or maybe her and Forest... Hmmmm, decisions, decisions...
Thats fine with me, darling.

I just can't wait to see the drama thats going to happen between Rachel and Wynter because Rachel and Hugo kinda have a thing and love triangles always get messy

Miss Alice] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/6496-nessiealways/ said:
@NessieAlways[/URL] - I'll start with Aurora... So Wynter has always admired her very much. She's kinda fascinated by her. However Wynter was always too nervous to talk to her so she she admires Aurora from a distance. There's also a little bit of jealousy there. Wynter wishes she could be her and is jealous of Aurora's personality. So yeah, I could see some drama happening with these two. Now, Madden. Maybe some minor altercation happened with these two in the past? If so, Wynter has a kind of childish hate for her. (she's a queen at grudge holding.) In the future though, I could see her and Madden being partner's in crime. I don't know why but when I imagine them two together that's what I think of.
I like it! Both!

Aurora might flirt with Wynter from time to time, but not as much as she does with the others. It d be interesting to see how she'd react to that xD

As for Wynter and Madden...I actually love that idea!

Is Wynter into girls? Maybe she and Madden dated back in high school since they're both from the Enchanted forest.

Things happen and they broke up. That'd be their past and now Wynter has her hate, but Madden could really care less...she's evil xD

Them befriending each other at some point seems nice =)

munchkincora said:
GUYYYYYYS I CAN'T EVER LEAVE YOU ALONE CAN I Jeez. xD jk I love you guys
@incrusade

Aurora: "Who do you like Flynn? Rachel, Olivia, or me. Chose now!"

Lol jk sort of xD

Does Flynn crush on Rachel or Olivia?

I need to know so I know who Aurora can secretly hate xD

I'm updating my CS on the relationships atm. && working on Atlas Charming, so if you guys would like a friendship or enemies or frenemies with them let me know too!

I already know that Lilith, Annabelle are Jasmine are the trios of SC? As Madden is her study buddy :)

Esme is friends with Jane and Rachel , I believe? @incrusade @ShurikenPhoenix (plus anyone else)

Captain Jack Sparrow has relationship with everyone, even though he doesn't like getting close to people, he's a flirter and his wingman's are Ethan, and Tony @Faction Before Blood

(he's such a social butterfly, even though he hates it, pwuahah, such a contradiction he surely is!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back