• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom University of Walt Disney at Magic Kingdom - Out Of Character

Which plot?

• Behind the Scenes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Camp Disney

• University of Disney

• Total voters
incrusade said:
Thats fine with me, darling.
I just can't wait to see the drama thats going to happen between Rachel and Wynter because Rachel and Hugo kinda have a thing and love triangles always get messy
WHAT?! OMG I didn't know Rachel & Hugo had a thing. lol Dramaaaaa.

ShurikenPhoenix said:
If someone mentions parties, Autumn is so there xD @Miss Alice I think they'd probably be good friends
xD I could totally see Wynter getting drunk with her for the first time.

crucialstar said:
I'm updating my CS on the relationships atm. && working on Atlas Charming, so if you guys would like a friendship or enemies or frenemies with them let me know too!
I already know that Lilith, Annabelle are Jasmine are the trios of SC? As Madden is her study buddy :)

Esme is friends with Jane and Rachel , I believe? @incrusade @ShurikenPhoenix (plus anyone else)

Captain Jack Sparrow has relationship with everyone, even though he doesn't like getting close to people, he's a flirter and his wingman's are Ethan, and Tony @Faction Before Blood

(he's such a social butterfly, even though he hates it, pwuahah, such a contradiction he surely is!)
I didn't even know that there was a prince charming omg.

can him and Ava have a relationship? I mean, cinderella, prince charming, what isn't wrong here?

NessieAlways said:
I like it! Both!
Aurora might flirt with Wynter from time to time, but not as much as she does with the others. It d be interesting to see how she'd react to that xD

As for Wynter and Madden...I actually love that idea!

Is Wynter into girls? Maybe she and Madden dated back in high school since they're both from the Enchanted forest.

Things happen and they broke up. That'd be their past and now Wynter has her hate, but Madden could really care less...she's evil xD

Them befriending each other at some point seems nice =)
Not really, she likes boys a lot, but I could see her experimenting. So yeah, I love that idea! And I think Wynter would be really flusterd if Aurora flirted with her. She'd get all nervous. xD

I'm being forced off the computer so I gtg but I'll be on tonight.

incrusade said:
I didn't even know that there was a prince charming omg.
can him and Ava have a relationship? I mean, cinderella, prince charming, what isn't wrong here?
Of course! I just started working on him today, love! (:

crucialstar said:
Of course! I just started working on him today, love! (:
NICE.

Okay, So I'm going to post my Cinderella CS so you can take a look at her if u haven't already, & I'll take a look at Atlas

Hey guys!

Okay so I've been thinking dorms and...

You guys can suggest roommates!

Send me PMs with your roommates suggestions!

Roommate suggestions will be considered, but they wont be concrete.

In other words the roommates you suggest might not be the ones you get, but it'll give me an idea of who to pair up.

I'm about to leave so I'll reply to everything in a bit =)

@incrusade @Miss Alice

I see Hugo to be like Peter Pan in the movie and be absoloutely clueless about love xD he probably would have a crush but would realise it till the very end

Then you'd have Alois like:

Ummm where do I fit in all this?

I'm having trouble getting to the sign up page cause my internet or something is lagging T_T

@NessieAlways Esme , Jasmine, and Atlas do not have a preference! I'll be done with the relationsips and Atlas soon.

If anyone was looking into a friendship/enemy-thing with Leah or Charlotte (name courtesy of crucial), feel free to let me know. Leah is the president of Left Overs and Chapter Chats, and Charlotte is the president of Picture Perfect.

Un momentito, I'll try and find the post that I did a little charrie summary in...

Ahah, here it is!

Rida said:
Guys.
Guys.

Guys.

GUys.

GuYS.

GUYS.

Guys.

I see what munchie meant about NEVER LEAVING THIS CHAT. I just went through almost five pages of conversation, you evil people!

I'm kidding I love you

So, from what I gather, we have established relationships, classes, and organizations. Damn. I missed a lot.

Before I try and write about all that I missed, a small update: Yes, I am still sick. My immune system has wanted to be a bitch this past week--sore throat, pounding head aches, interminable coughs, weak muscles, and the ever running nose.

I would like to know the following:

-What new charries/people have entered the rp while I was gone?

-How is my wifey doing? (:*)(B^D)

Alright, inquiries aside, it is time to assess the situation at hand.

Though this is her second year here, friend-wise, Leah Chase is just starting to make actual friends. The previous year, she'd spent her semesters worrying about how things were going back home, and became a sort of hermit. This year, she plans to welcome the idea of friendship with open arms, but may seem slightly awkward at first.

She's an excellent judge of character and seems like someone who would warm up to a lot of the second-years. Leah would be the friend in the group who would drown in her own stress, and needs someone to look out for her and help her have fun at times. She buckles under pressure in all but one place--the kitchen, the one place she feels at home in. You'll find her often making midnight trips to the floor's kitchen, if there is one, or to the cooking lab.

Pertaining to relationships, I had put in my CS that she's demi-heterosexual, and won't even consider a relationship with someone until she's developed a strong bond with them. That being said, she's a sucker for the nice guys, and may go against her own principles if someone were to go out of their way to make her feel special.

Whatever I'm writing just feels like a large jumble of words, so if it makes no sense, I blame it on the medicine's side effects.(@V@)(:#)

Belinda Gothel has always been a mother, and is looking out for the other teachers even when it seems like she hates them. She'd be one to take a new teacher under her wing (but in a tough-love sort of way) and isn't afraid to knock some sense into both the teachers and students. She does hold some form of respect for the others, but always thinks herself superior to them.

Don't even think of a relationship with this woman if you're below 40--she isn't into 'children'. However, if you're in the appropriate age-range, and you can look past her vanity, you'll find a caring woman who simply misses her youth.

For students, she is most definitely not one of the nice teachers. She's been nicknamed 'The Nazi' for her harsh demeanor (and her German roots), and believes you have to work hard for an A in her class. Math is the one thing that has been consistent throughout her life, and will not tolerate a disregard for it in class. She's more than happy to give extra help, as she is always concerned with the welfare of her students.
EDIT: I posted something about dorms in the WDU PM--was that the appropriate place?

Last edited by a moderator:
I think that Annabelle would like Leah for her strong work ethic so I think they would be friends :) Oh and Jane will always be there with a cup of tea when anyone is stressed so there's that too xD @Rida

Last edited by a moderator:
ShurikenPhoenix said:
I think that Annabelle would like Leah for her strong work ethic so I think they would be friends :) Oh and Jane will always be there with a cup of tea when anyone is stressed so there's that too xD @Rida
I second that motion! Leah's more of a coffee girl, but a tea party once in a while never hurt anyone xD

"Get up."

"Why?"

"We're going to my dorm to drink some tea. I'm thinking oolong or black..."

"But I have that Pre-Calc assignment, and the restaurant's rent is--"

"No, all you have is tea. Get up."

"But--"

"No 'but's. You'll get ulcers in your stomach the longer you sit there, Leah!"

"Oh, fine. Let me feed my cat first, you evil woman."

@NessieAlways Done, and done. Dodger picked French and Home Ec and Theo is in the same thread he is and I deleted Theo's old thread. Is it just me or is the site laggy? Well no matter, plenty of time done for Monday. Wooo!

Inritz said:
@NessieAlways Done, and done. Dodger picked French and Home Ec and Theo is in the same thread he is and I deleted Theo's old thread. Is it just me or is the site laggy? Well no matter, plenty of time done for Monday. Wooo!
it's really laggy, for me at least. my creativeness died down, so im staring at my CS like . . . aldhalhdlahlahda

Users who are viewing this thread

Back