• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom University of Walt Disney at Magic Kingdom - Out Of Character

Which plot?

• Behind the Scenes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Camp Disney

• University of Disney

• Total voters
Rida said:
I AM ABOUT TO STAB MYSELF MULTIPLE TIMES AND FEED MY OWN EYEBALLS TO MY CATS.
THIS CODING IS FRUSTRATING ME MORE THAN IT SHOULD BE.

@incrusade please help me
MY LOVE NO I CANT HAVE A WIFE WITH NO EYEBALLS. HOW WILL YOU BE ABLE TO FEED ME IF YOU CANT SEE WHAT YOURE COOKING LOOK AT THE BEAUTIFUL FLOWERS THAT I CONSTANTLY BUY FOR YOU??

AND I'LL MAKE A CODE FOR U IF U WANT (ILL TRY MY BEST OKAY)

IM GOING TO CONTINUE WITH AVA BY THE WAY !!

crucialstar said:
Okay, good! I was scared it didn't look like him!
HES GORGGG. I thought about using Ed Westwick but thought naaaah

Plus, Ava has a cute demenour, and tries to be positive wherever she goes, so it'll be interesting when she gets caught up in drAma. & I love playing cinderella xD

OMGGG YASSS GUYSSS! YALL ARE AMAZING!!

YAYYAYA! I LOVE AVAAAAA! <3

& GENDER BENDER CAP HOOK? ;) )))))

RIDA! We can help too! (Usually the chataxyer sheets that take longer , are the characters I absolutely adore!)

Ohhhh, I'm not sure if I'll ever be MIA for a long time, but if I don't come on for like.... A week and you guys are stuck because of my character, feel free to move them around to keep the RP going :) (I will usually tell you guys if I'm absent or not! )

Last edited by a moderator:
guys I have a dilemma, should Angelina Jolie or Penelope Cruz be Captain Hook?

Angelina-Jolie.jpg
Pen%C3%A9lope-Cruz-u-boku-Jamesa-Bonda.jpg
or someone else?

incrusade said:
MY LOVE NO I CANT HAVE A WIFE WITH NO EYEBALLS. HOW WILL YOU BE ABLE TO FEED ME IF YOU CANT SEE WHAT YOURE COOKING LOOK AT THE BEAUTIFUL FLOWERS THAT I CONSTANTLY BUY FOR YOU??
AND I'LL MAKE A CODE FOR U IF U WANT (ILL TRY MY BEST OKAY)
BUT I MUST, FOR THE ANGER IS TOO MUCH.

In reality I, like, can't cook. There's a good chance I'd burn the kitchen down if you let me near a stove. Leah, on the other hand...

*pauses my panic attack*

Y-y-you would? You really would?

YASSSSSSS BISH YASSSSSSSSSS

This is one of the many reasons I married you--your kindness.

*pulls out a mountain-high character sheet from my bag* She's all yours, love.

tumblr_n31e6kd2mG1sc1yx7o4_r1_250.jpg

ShurikenPhoenix said:
Angelina-Jolie.jpg
or someone else?
I feel like AJ has always been a Maleficent for me, so I would go Penelope.

I feel like some of the actresses look similar in some ways that I get confused sometimes

@NessieAlways omg wait, if I kept Esme as a first year that means I would need to give the torch of being president of dance as well

So would anyone like to be the president of dance?

(Insert all the other members who would like to be jn it too)

@munchkincora @ShurikenPhoenix

Also, can Jasmine be the VP of Pocket Pawl since Esme's a first? :)

munchkincora said:
My hand slipped and I made Bambi. I edited Shang so now he has a pet, and is in Pocket Pawls.
I'l update him in a bit!

crucialstar said:
@NessieAlways For some reason I like Esme as a 1st year, so I'll pass the torch on to Jasmine, if that's okay?
aldhaldhlahd decisions decisions!

OH. I FORGOT TO PUT UP THINGS ABOUT MY BABBIESSSS. but ill look at everyones <3

For the friendship I had established with the girls so far:

Esme would befriend Jane and Rachel, plus moreee <3.

Jasmine would be friends with Olivia and Annabelle ! (more would be addedd too!)

Esme would gladly befriend anyone, however, usually it's up to the other person if they want to be friends with her. She's a really friendly individual and easily approachable. As a friend, she'll be there through thick and thin, no matter what, she would never judge you. She's caring and Esme would be the type to treasure her friendships with others. As for love, weeeeeelllll, she's naive in love and cluelessss. So, omg @ShurikenPhoenix , if Adam and Esme's relationship develop through the RP, baby girl's going to panic if Adam ends up showing his feelings (if he reciprocates and actually lets her in and shows some sort of hint that he does). BUT, then again, i feel like there's going to be liek this moment where the two of them are going to try to avoid some awkward situations with one another and be helllaaa nervous or confused and try to deny it all hahaha!

As for Jasmine, she isn't nit picky about her friends, but she isn't too trusting of others either. She's a hopeless romantic, wanting to find true love and staying by the books, she's an old soul in that sense, wanting the whole, let's date, ask me out, writing letters, (OMG, LIKE IN THE 80S, CARYING BOOMBOXES, ETC. ETC.). As for friends, whooo, watch out, mess with her friends, you've got hell coming towards you. She's definitely protective of those she considers friends. If she considers you a friend, she'll but her faith and trust in you in definitely. Jasmine is able to be herself around her friends, so she's definitely comfortable in her own skin with them. She will flirt back, but nothing more than that, (it's only real if you make it real enough fo her ;) )
I had something between your characters and mine a few posts back. I'll look for them and repost to see if you like it =)

Rida said:
Guys.
Guys.

Guys.

GUys.

GuYS.

GUYS.

Guys.

I see what munchie meant about NEVER LEAVING THIS CHAT. I just went through almost five pages of conversation, you evil people!

I'm kidding I love you

So, from what I gather, we have established relationships, classes, and organizations. Damn. I missed a lot.

Before I try and write about all that I missed, a small update: Yes, I am still sick. My immune system has wanted to be a bitch this past week--sore throat, pounding head aches, interminable coughs, weak muscles, and the ever running nose.

I would like to know the following:

-What new charries/people have entered the rp while I was gone?

-How is my wifey doing? (:*)(B^D)

Alright, inquiries aside, it is time to assess the situation at hand.

Though this is her second year here, friend-wise, Leah Chase is just starting to make actual friends. The previous year, she'd spent her semesters worrying about how things were going back home, and became a sort of hermit. This year, she plans to welcome the idea of friendship with open arms, but may seem slightly awkward at first.

She's an excellent judge of character and seems like someone who would warm up to a lot of the second-years. Leah would be the friend in the group who would drown in her own stress, and needs someone to look out for her and help her have fun at times. She buckles under pressure in all but one place--the kitchen, the one place she feels at home in. You'll find her often making midnight trips to the floor's kitchen, if there is one, or to the cooking lab.

Pertaining to relationships, I had put in my CS that she's demi-heterosexual, and won't even consider a relationship with someone until she's developed a strong bond with them. That being said, she's a sucker for the nice guys, and may go against her own principles if someone were to go out of their way to make her feel special.

Whatever I'm writing just feels like a large jumble of words, so if it makes no sense, I blame it on the medicine's side effects.(@V@)(:#)

Belinda Gothel has always been a mother, and is looking out for the other teachers even when it seems like she hates them. She'd be one to take a new teacher under her wing (but in a tough-love sort of way) and isn't afraid to knock some sense into both the teachers and students. She does hold some form of respect for the others, but always thinks herself superior to them.

Don't even think of a relationship with this woman if you're below 40--she isn't into 'children'. However, if you're in the appropriate age-range, and you can look past her vanity, you'll find a caring woman who simply misses her youth.

For students, she is most definitely not one of the nice teachers. She's been nicknamed 'The Nazi' for her harsh demeanor (and her German roots), and believes you have to work hard for an A in her class. Math is the one thing that has been consistent throughout her life, and will not tolerate a disregard for it in class. She's more than happy to give extra help, as she is always concerned with the welfare of her students.
Dearie!!

You're back!

I was getting so worried!

I hope you feel better!

Drink some honey with lemon, great for sore throats!

I'll add your characters if they're ready and then add some relationships =)

incrusade said:
No problem, I'll change Rachel to second year in a long time. (she did a first yr here then she left for two yrs then came back, so technically her second year)
And I think you got the names a little mixed up. Olivia is the one that will have Flynn have a little crush on her.

And Hugo & Rachel will have a crush on each other

So Aurora would have to be jealous of Olivia not Rachel. But even then, thats okay, because every friendship has feud!
Really? I thought Flynn liked Rachel...@munchkincora

Which ever it is...it'll be interesting =D

Hugo and Rachel?!

That's so cute! But I don't know if my heart will let me ship Peter with anyone else but Wendy xD

c38c746535cd3d991efa024f66c4e565.jpg

incrusade said:
IM GOING TO CONTINUE WITH AVA BY THE WAY !!
OMG can we continue the whole Ava and Aurora deal?

Its okay if you want her to end up with someone else, but what those two girls had was beyond adorable!

ShurikenPhoenix said:
Angelina-Jolie.jpg
or someone else?
Wait!

I have a FC for a gender bend captain hook~

If you still need opinions =D

crucialstar said:
@NessieAlways omg wait, if I kept Esme as a first year that means I would need to give the torch of being president of dance as well
So would anyone like to be the president of dance?

(Insert all the other members who would like to be jn it too)

@munchkincora @ShurikenPhoenix

Also, can Jasmine be the VP of Pocket Pawl since Esme's a first? :)
That's what I meant xD

It should be okay if she's VP since Rachel can choose her in their first meeting, but she'll have to give up dance xD

NessieAlways said:
That's what I meant xD
It should be okay if she's VP since Rachel can choose her in their first meeting, but she'll have to give up dance xD
OHHHH! Okay! Well Esme is staying as VP && then she shallll ask another person to be Prezzy for dance <3

And, really?! :OO relationship update soon ;)

NessieAlways said:
Right now...
It looks like that art club is the only one that wont be surviving unless we find a prez...
Can Atlas Charming (Prince Charming)be the President? He'll be a third year :)

@crucialstar

Esme will be Aurora's girl toy. She'll flirt with her the most and possibly explore unknown secrets about her sexuality. However if Ava comes back there'll be some conflicting feelings. Aurora will be crushing hard on these two girl =)

Jack Sparrow will also be one of Aurora's big flirts. She's a music major so that means she'll need a music tutor and will take every chance she has to make her move. She'll constantly be in his office it'll become like her second home. She'll probably be there more than her own dorm.

Ethan, Jack, and Tony are each other's wingmen.

Jasmine is a second year business management major so she and Madden must know each other somehow. Not sure if friends, or just study buddies... Jasmine is also in student council, so she can know Lilith. Possible good friends? If Jasmine and Annabelle are good friends, maybe the three of them can be a trio of some sort? @ShurikenPhoenix =D

Ethan has definitly flirted with her xD

@ShurikenPhoenix

Marian and Madden are besties!

She's a Music Major so maybe her and Aurora know each other. Not sure if they'd like one another though...

Annabelle is one of Ethan's girls. He'll flirt with her endlessly, but will never take it father than a tease. He doesn't know she liked him, but he assumes she does because every girl likes him, or so he thinks. She's in Disney Divas so her and Madden must know each other xD As far as her and Lilith. They can be friends from home? They're both from Neverland so they could have been childhood friends. (Following the Tink Wendy relationship) They might have not liked each other at first, but eventually became good friends and came to college together?

Adam is a first year music student, Aurora will so hit on him xD She'll volunteer to help him out in classes and with the whole music aspect in hopes of ending up in a hot makeout session or more ;D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back