• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom University of Walt Disney at Magic Kingdom - Out Of Character

Which plot?

• Behind the Scenes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Camp Disney

• University of Disney

• Total voters
@incrusade I read up on Ava and let me just say that, SHE WOULD MATCH WITH BBY ATLAS! <3 gahdhdhshdjskd those two would be adorable!

His outgoing ness and her shyness. His forgetfulness as her photographic memories OMG <3

ShurikenPhoenix said:
Adam would be friends with Atlas even though his hyperness and optimism would irritate him xD
Heheheh, that would be such a cute bond though, if I say so myself! (Opposites attract ! ) <3

I'll put Adam down as Atlas's best friend, cause he just adores Adam (even if he's a third year and Adam is a 1st) , && they could meet in Greek Life !

Last edited by a moderator:
crucialstar said:
Heheheh, that would be such a cute bond though, if I say so myself! (Opposites attract ! ) <3
I'll put Adam down as Atlas's best friend, cause he just adores Adam ;) , && they could meet in Greek Life !
What a bromance lmao Adam's catchphrase around him will just be 'be chill man, seriously!"

@Rida

So I was thinking, Leah and Lilith should be friends!

Maybe Leah and Lilith were both in Left Overs their first year and became cooking soulmates xD

They bonded over food and would always spend time outside of the club and classes to cook meals for their friends.

Now this year Leah took over the cooking club and Lilith took over StuCo so she had to quit Left Overs since it was a lot to handle.

They're still good friends though!

*cough* I'm no where near done with Charlotte *cough*

*cough* Please don't be angry with me *cough*

Damn, now I feel horrible. I was helping my mum get ready for this big dinner she, my father, and my older brother are going to, and I lost track of time. If there's a chance you haven't gotten to aforementioned update, is there any info you need on my charries, as Lottie's CS won't be up for a little bit.

Also, would you be able to take Leah out of Picture Perfect--I'm not a fan of my own charries interacting, and I already have a handful of clubs. Thank you!

ShurikenPhoenix said:
What a bromance lmao Adam's catchphrase around him will just be 'be chill man, seriously!"
He's going to want to bring Adam everywhere , dragging him places! Ahdjsjsks ;)

Atlas: Come on! Let's go! -takes his arm-

Adam: No.

Atlas: You gotta get out more, it'll be fun! I promise. -gives him a pouty face-

Adam: No, thank you. -swerves-

Atlas: Don't make me drag you....

Adam: ....

:D

NessieAlways said:
@Rida
So I was thinking, Leah and Lilith should be friends!

Maybe Leah and Lilith were both in Left Overs their first year and became cooking soulmates xD

They bonded over food and would always spend time outside of the club and classes to cook meals for their friends.

Now this year Leah took over the cooking club and Lilith took over StuCo so she had to quit Left Overs since it was a lot to handle.

They're still good friends though!
Oh my god, yes! They're both slight control freaks that too often put themselves in stressful situations, and I think Lilith would be one of the few people she turned to when her mother's health started going downhill. I can definitely see Lilith and Leah in a kitchen somewhere at night, drinking milk as Leah sobs over her ailing mother. The topic of her mother is definitely one Leah is not comfortable discussing.

Edit: Rachel would probably be the only other person who she mentions it to, but with the incoming Gothel Family Drama, Leah wouldn't think it fair to trouble Rachel.

Hey guys!

Please update your CS with any clubs/relationships/crushes that your characters have ASAP!

The sooner we get things settled and finished with the sooner we can start!

I'm planning to start on Monday.

Whether we start as soon as my clock hits midnight, in the morning, afternoon, or night depends on how fast we get things done.

I'm doing my part in keeping things as organized as can be. Please help me out by keeping your characters updated =)

Thank you!

Rida said:
Oh my god, yes! They're both slight control freaks that too often put themselves in stressful situations, and I think Lilith would be one of the few people she turned to when her mother's health started going downhill. I can definitely see Lilith and Leah in a kitchen somewhere at night, drinking milk as Leah sobs over her ailing mother. The topic of her mother is definitely one Leah is not comfortable discussing.
Edit: Rachel would probably be the only other person who she mentions it to, but with the incoming Gothel Family Drama, Leah wouldn't think it fair to trouble Rachel.
So Leah and Lilith 4 besties 2015? xD

Leah could also be one of the people Lilith confides in about her past.

@NessieAlways

Esme: Yes mam!(*U*)

Jasmine: Already finished! And it's in beautiful condition.(=u=)(:3)

Captain Jack Sparrow: Aye, aye ..... mate. -waves a red flag and goes back to sleep-(Z_Z)

Atlas: Crap, deadline's approaching.... (.A.)(':3)

munchkincora said:
So I was making Elizabeth's outfit. And I maaaay have accidentally made her too hot to be a college professor. xD
Captain Jack Sparrow wouldn't mind ;) ! Oh! I placed Elizabeth as the person he likes to tease and anger ;)

munchkincora said:
So I was making Elizabeth's outfit. And I maaaay have accidentally made her too hot to be a college professor. xD
No such thing xD

*Ethan see Elizabeth*

Walt-Disney-Screencaps-Gaston-walt-disney-characters-36859472-5631-3240.jpg

@Rida

So I thought about it and realized Lilith was already in many clubs so one more wont hurt xD

She's still in the cooking club, so Leah and Lilith can still be cooking soulmates xD

Hey guys!

I've updated the clubs.

If anyone add any new clubs to your CS that weren't already there, please, please, please let me know!

Thank you!

NESSIE DEAR. ATLAS IS DONE! <3 (okay, maybe only the history is missing, but. . .) YAS ;) @incrusade feel free to look at him!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back