• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom University of Walt Disney at Magic Kingdom - Out Of Character

Which plot?

• Behind the Scenes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Camp Disney

• University of Disney

• Total voters
themysteriousashe said:
Is a crop top appropriate for a student because I found this darling top that I really want Beatrice to have in her outfit, but it's a crop top?
Should be fine!

Considering the outfits I'm making for Aurora, a crop top would be mo biggie ^_^ ''

NessieAlways said:
Some schools have rules, but as long as they're not running around butt naked (Unless they're streaking) then they'll be good!
true true. omg. i dont even know if my school has one. whooopss ;o.

I love making outfits for Annabelle <3 Marian is fun too cause she's edgy in an "I just rolled out of bed and threw on this rock chick masterpiece" kind of way

Cause that is like the entirety of her wardrobe. Hot dresses, that either air on the side of more professional, hence why that one has that neckline, or they air on the side of total bombshell. Cause the first time they hit the weekend I have plans for Elizabeth to end up wearing this.

Polyvore is the bomb. xD

crucialstar said:
Ummmmmmmmm @munchkincora
And then he might swerve. . DUN DUN/

10499972_2.jpg
omg I can totally imagine him just kissing her out of the blue and she's just all panicked and doesn't know what to do and so she just doesn't say anything, and then he pulls away and she opens her mouth a couple times, can't figure out to say so she just huffs and storms off.

Rida said:
Can you design my wardrobe as well?
I'd also like your opinion on the outfits I'd designed in the previous roleplay.

c600x549.jpg

Not a fan of the hat, but this was what my mind came up with at 2 in the morning. I don't sleep much, it seems.
It's funny considering my own fashion taste consists of t-shirt and leggings, but all my friends come to me for fashion advice. xD

I agree with @NessieAlways a bowler hat would probably work out better.

themysteriousashe said:
Is a crop top appropriate for a student because I found this darling top that I really want Beatrice to have in her outfit, but it's a crop top?
Totally. Cause it's college.

crucialstar said:
You guys have no idea how much I adore yall omg
I'm sorry, are you familiar with the amazing characters and fantabulous posts you make that we literally drool over?

Honestly, Leah's style is just mine with a little audacious flair. If you really wanted style tips, turn to munchkin, who I need a name to refer to because every time I look at her, I either think of Castiel or this:

wizardlollipop.jpg

NessieAlways said:
I was going to use that hat for Madden's bonfire outfit. Maybe she can go to Leah and borrow it =P
Try a bowler hat or a barrette might work better with the outfit
Ooh, I like this--will Madden's harsh demeanor upset Leah, or will Leah develop a form of respect for the fellow hat-lover? The world may never know...

im here im here omg.

ill probably be making olivia, rachel, and ava's outfits the day we start the rp.

and im not on a computer right now, but i will be in about 20-30 mins. ill check out atlas and do the majors and stuff for ava. @crucialstar @NessieAlways

Side note: If you lovelies need something to jam out to, have a Spotify, and are into alternative rock, I have the perfect thing for you!

@incrusade

BBY. BBY COME HERE AND GIVE ME A HUG.

Rida said:
Side note: If you lovelies need something to jam out to, have a Spotify, and are into alternative rock, I have the perfect thing for you!
@incrusade

BBY. BBY COME HERE AND GIVE ME A HUG.
*virtually hugs u so hard, that u turn red*

Rida said:
I'm sorry, are you familiar with the amazing characters and fantabulous posts you make that we literally drool over?
Honestly, Leah's style is just mine with a little audacious flair. If you really wanted style tips, turn to munchkin, who I need a name to refer to because every time I look at her, I either think of Castiel or this:

wizardlollipop.jpg

Ooh, I like this--will Madden's harsh demeanor upset Leah, or will Leah develop a form of respect for the fellow hat-lover? The world may never know...
Even if Madden is probably a terrible person Leah should feel honored that she asked for a clothing item xD

Lol kidding, but yeah, Madden doesn't borrow clothing from anyone she's more of an "Here take mine, I can make/buy another one." So asking for a hat will be a big deal to her

Currently being creative but~! if any of y'all wanna follow me on Polyvore, my username is asheby . I'll totes follow back. Also, Cora, you owe me three more birthday sets and text messages, girlie.

incrusade said:
*virtually hugs u so hard, that u turn red*
*tries hugging u even harder but cannot b/c u r the muscle of the relationship*

Just jamming out to Fall Out Boy--what you been up to, love?

NessieAlways said:
Even if Madden is probably a terrible person Leah should feel honored that she asked for a clothing item xD
Lol kidding, but yeah, Madden doesn't borrow clothing from anyone she's more of an "Here take mine, I can make/buy another one." So asking for a hat will be a big deal to her
Of course, Leah does not know this, and will only see the sarcasm. Oh, the sarcasm.

*cue evil laughter*

munchkincora said:
What are y'alls polyvore accounts anyway?
dr-rida

--

I'm dancing to America's Suithearts, and swinging my arms around and whatnot, and my cat's head is following each of my movements, and I can't stop laughing. She has this, "Stop. Stop it right now. You look ridiculous." look on her face.

Did I mention? I have two cats.

NessieAlways said:
@incrusade
Honeys, what year and Major are Ava and Lottie in?

Also is Ava in any orgs?
Yes, doll. I'm ready to fill all of those at any moment now. I'll defiantly get to you in a bit.

NessieAlways said:
@incrusade
Honeys, what year and Major are Ava and Lottie in?

Also is Ava in any orgs?
UHM UHM UHM UHM

FREAKING OUT HERE

Un momentito, por favor.

Alright, here we go.

Charlotte Bonfamille (now Lottie O'Malley): I'm thinking Acting as a major and Theater + Spanish as electives. Picture Perfect and Disney Orchestra as clubs (she plays cello).

Now, I do want to go through with the identity change, but there is the administrative aspect of it--should this be something the Bonfamille's have already discussed with the principal, or is this something even the staff doesn't know about? She is rich, and could probably afford a fake birth certificate and a record wipe, right?

Face claim-wise...any suggestions? I'm stumped. Possibly Chloe Grace Moretz? I was also thinking the FC Hesitation has used for Destiny Wonderland.

Last edited by a moderator:
Rida said:
UHM UHM UHM UHM
FREAKING OUT HERE

Un momentito, por favor.

Alright, here we go.

Charlotte Bonfamille (now Lottie O'Malley): I'm thinking Acting as a major and Theater + Spanish as electives. Picture Perfect and Disney Orchestra as clubs.

Now, I do want to go through with the identity change, but there is the administrative aspect of it--should this be something the Bonfamille's have already discussed with the principal, or is this something even the staff doesn't know about? She is rich, and could probably afford a fake birth certificate and a record wipe, right?

Face claim-wise...any suggestions? I'm stumped. Possibly Chloe Grace Moretz? I was also thinking the FC Hesitation has used for Destiny Wonderland.
Awesome!

What about year? 1st? 2nd? 3rd?

And if you want the administrators to be aware just let me know =)

I think it'd be funner if it was a secret though xD

I'm no fan of Chloe Grace actually =S

Almost done updating so I'll help you look if you'd like =)

NessieAlways said:
Awesome!
What about year? 1st? 2nd? 3rd?

And if you want the administrators to be aware just let me know =)

I think it'd be funner if it was a secret though xD

I'm no fan of Chloe Grace actually =S

Almost done updating so I'll help you look if you'd like =)
1st year ♥

I'd prefer that at least the principal knew, as he's the only one who'd be interested in her past and the whole record-wipe might be a little confusing BUT I would love to see Lottie's reaction when she's called down to the office because "a few things didn't match up" in her application. The girl is moving from Paris to America, so it's not like it'd be the easiest thing to get school records from across the world.

I'm just looking for someone who can pull off posh princess, tomboy explorer, and blooming actress. Your help would be much appreciated, love.

Rida said:
1st year ♥
I'd prefer that at least the principal knew, as he's the only one who'd be interested in her past and the whole record-wipe might be a little confusing BUT I would love to see Lottie's reaction when she's called down to the office because "a few things didn't match up" in her application. The girl is moving from Paris to America, so it's not like it'd be the easiest thing to get school records from across the world.

I'm just looking for someone who can pull off posh princess, tomboy explorer, and blooming actress. Your help would be much appreciated, love.
Of course!

Just let me know what direction you want to take her and how you want certain things done and I'll make it happen =D

The Office probably wont call her down until the middle of the week since paper work is hard!

But yes, there will be a "Excuse the interruption. Mrs. Duckington the Art Dean needs Leah Chase in her office." *Chorus of Ooohs*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back