• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom University of Walt Disney at Magic Kingdom - Out Of Character

Which plot?

• Behind the Scenes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Camp Disney

• University of Disney

• Total voters
NessieAlways said:
So Leah and Lilith 4 besties 2015? xD
Leah could also be one of the people Lilith confides in about her past.
WHOO! I'LL START UP ON THE CAMPAIGN POSTERS.

Also, quick question: Picture Perfect is both the photography club and yearbook?

As for the clubs and stuff that I'm very behind on...

Leah's clubs are all in order, apart from Picture Perfect--please remove her from that one.

Lottie will be in Picture Perfect and Disney Scouts. As for crushes...any takers? I'll try to scrap up a small summary for those interested.

--

Charlotte Bonfamille--affectionately referred to as Lottie--is, simply put, filthy rich. Her mother, Madame Adelaide Bonfamille, made millions as a world renown French opera singer, and made sure to spoil her only daughter as best she could. Charlotte, at first, basked in the glory that being wealthy brought her. She was Prom Queen, Student Council President, and her school's fashion icon--but when the family's lawyer stole her mother's identity, along with the Bonfamille riches, that all went away. Lottie realized how fake her life had been: how her 'best friends' had only been in it for the money, how her popularity was measured by the size of her bank account, how she became nothing when the glitter that made her special faded away.

As her senior year came to a close, the authorities finally apprehended the thieving lawyer, Edgar Hautecourt, sent him to a life in prison, and returned the money he's stolen to Adelaide and Charlotte. Lottie walked away from the whole fiasco with one lesson: All that glitters is not gold, yet humans flock to even the slightest shimmer.

The 17 year old is just entering Walt Disney University, and under a new identity: Lottie O'Malley, your every day Parisian explorer. Lottie O'Malley is not rich. Lottie O'Malley has not lived a pampered life of luxury. No, Lottie O'Malley has traveled the world with her mother and father, and isn't afraid to get her hands dirty. Lottie O'Malley is your stereotypical tomboy, complete with a love for nature and a nose for trouble.

Or so she wants you to believe.

Charlotte is what you would expect a pampered only child to be--she's never done a thing for herself, and most certainly is not a friend of nature. The only thing she has going for her is her ability to lie--years of being given leading roles in plays have shaped her into a natural actress. Her biggest role yet is convincing a whole school that she is anything but herself.

--

I've yet to develop an actual personality, but that's really her in a nut shell. My computer is also being very annoying right now--the above buttons are gone, and any time I go to italicize or bold, certain letters go missing.

f1VURm5.png

Rida said:
WHOO! I'LL START UP ON THE CAMPAIGN POSTERS.
Also, quick question: Picture Perfect is both the photography club and yearbook?

As for the clubs and stuff that I'm very behind on...

Leah's clubs are all in order, apart from Picture Perfect--please remove her from that one.

Lottie will be in Picture Perfect and Disney Scouts. As for crushes...any takers? I'll try to scrap up a small summary for those interested.

--

Charlotte Bonfamille--affectionately referred to as Lottie--is, simply put, filthy rich. Her mother, Madame Adelaide Bonfamille, made millions as a world renown French opera singer, and made sure to spoil her only daughter as best she could. Charlotte, at first, basked in the glory that being wealthy brought her. She was Prom Queen, Student Council President, and her school's fashion icon--but when the family's lawyer stole her mother's identity, along with the Bonfamille riches, that all went away. Lottie realized how fake her life had been: how her 'best friends' had only been in it for the money, how her popularity was measured by the size of her bank account, how she became nothing when the glitter that made her special faded away.

As her senior year came to a close, the authorities finally apprehended the thieving lawyer, Edgar Hautecourt, sent him to a life in prison, and returned the money he's stolen to Adelaide and Charlotte. Lottie walked away from the whole fiasco with one lesson: All that glitters is not gold, yet humans flock to even the slightest shimmer.

The 17 year old is just entering Walt Disney University, and under a new identity: Lottie O'Malley, your every day Parisian explorer. Lottie O'Malley is not rich. Lottie O'Malley has not lived a pampered life of luxury. No, Lottie O'Malley has traveled the world with her mother and father, and isn't afraid to get her hands dirty. Lottie O'Malley is your stereotypical tomboy, complete with a love for nature and a nose for trouble.

Or so she wants you to believe.

Charlotte is what you would expect a pampered only child to be--she's never done a thing for herself, and most certainly is not a friend of nature. The only thing she has going for her is her ability to lie--years of being given leading roles in plays have shaped her into a natural actress. Her biggest role yet is convincing a whole school that she is anything but herself.

--

I've yet to develop an actual personality, but that's really her in a nut shell. My computer is also being very annoying right now--the above buttons are gone, and any time I go to italicize or bold, certain letters go missing.

f1VURm5.png
I'll add her in!

Also try typing in the code for them ?

[*I][*/I]

[*B][*/B]

Rida said:
Picture Perfect is both the photography club and yearbook?
It's a Yearbook club, but if you'd like for it to be a photography club in general and have them make the end of school yearbook that'd be okay also xD

@Rida , I wonder if Jasmine can detect Lottie's lies since she's keen on seeing who's lying and who's not. :) It'll be interesting! And I love your background of her! It's unique!

ShurikenPhoenix said:
Autumn: "whatever Monochrome. I make ripped jeans look sexy"
Madden: "You make everything look sexy." *Leans in seductively* "But so do cheap strippers." *Narrows eyes and backs away*

NessieAlways said:
I'll add her in!
Also try typing in the code for them ?

[*I][*/I]

[*B][*/B]
I closed out everything and restarted my computer instead ? Seems to have worked.

munchkincora said:
Can you design my wardrobe as well?

I'd also like your opinion on the outfits I'd designed in the previous roleplay.

c600x549.jpg

Not a fan of the hat, but this was what my mind came up with at 2 in the morning. I don't sleep much, it seems.

Is a crop top appropriate for a student because I found this darling top that I really want Beatrice to have in her outfit, but it's a crop top?

Rida said:
I closed out everything and restarted my computer instead ? Seems to have worked.
Can you design my wardrobe as well?

I'd also like your opinion on the outfits I'd designed in the previous roleplay.

c600x549.jpg

Not a fan of the hat, but this was what my mind came up with at 2 in the morning. I don't sleep much, it seems.
I was going to use that hat for Madden's bonfire outfit. Maybe she can go to Leah and borrow it =P

Try a bowler hat or a barrette might work better with the outfit

Users who are viewing this thread

Back