• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom University of Walt Disney at Magic Kingdom - Out Of Character

Which plot?

• Behind the Scenes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Camp Disney

• University of Disney

• Total voters
I can't wait for Monday either! :)

Oh! So is everyone continuing from the last time we stopped or is this going to be a whole new beginning?

If so, I'm varying between Esme bumping into people once more or spilling something in them LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
ShurikenPhoenix said:
Omg Djali and Henri can have their little pet-mance (pet romance) again! They can be bros xD
I'm so happy you said that, because I was awwing the whole time with their little pet-bro-mance! YES IT NEEDS TO HAPPEN, IT IS CANON! <3

Hadhjsjdksksksjdkdkd animals being adorable af.

Okay atlas is way too cute for me, I swear he's the opposite of Adam.

I would be bro-mancing him with anyone and everyone that's opposite of him. He's like a cheerfully hyperactive puppy... LOL.

What am I doing?!

munchkincora said:
I'm not picky who my roommates are. :) But just a quick question, are they co-ed?
Not the rooms but they'll be living in the same hall sort of like:

Rm 1: girls

Rm 2: Boys

Rm 3: Girls

and so on.

Also I'm thinking of adding small apartments for professors and staff unless everyone wants them to live in their own home.

munchkincora said:
@crucialstar YAY He'll have a guy to talk to. :D
@NessieAlways Also since Balth has Forest now Shang won't have to be all conflicted. But he'll be such a nervous dork whenever he's around Dustin. xD
Shang's a nervous dork, Dustin is a nervous dork. This will end well ^_^ ''

Rida said:
If anyone was looking into a friendship/enemy-thing with Leah or Charlotte (name courtesy of crucial), feel free to let me know. Leah is the president of Left Overs and Chapter Chats, and Charlotte is the president of Picture Perfect.
Un momentito, I'll try and find the post that I did a little charrie summary in...

Ahah, here it is!

EDIT: I posted something about dorms in the WDU PM--was that the appropriate place?
Sure That's fine =)

Inritz said:
@NessieAlways Done, and done. Dodger picked French and Home Ec and Theo is in the same thread he is and I deleted Theo's old thread. Is it just me or is the site laggy? Well no matter, plenty of time done for Monday. Wooo!
Thanks love!

I think it's due to all the pictures =P

It takes forever for mine to load also xD

crucialstar said:
I can't wait for Monday either! :)
Oh! So is everyone continuing from the last time we stopped or is this going to be a whole new beginning?

If so, I'm varying between Esme bumping into people once more or spilling something in them LOL
I'm going to start with an entirely different scenario actually.

They'll be moving into the dorms first instead of meeting at the courtyard.

That way they'll have people to talk to and not stand awkwardly and bumping into each other xD

I think I should add another club for my character currently she is only in 2 clubs robotics and film . She is an engineering major with a flair for acting that loves candy which clubs would be a good fit?

Is anyone else planning on adding anymore finished characters right now?

I'm about to do a massive update and don't want to finish one thing, have a character pop up and have to update once again.

Ilikepie said:
I think I should add another club for my character currently she is only in 2 clubs robotics and film . She is an engineering major with a flair for acting that loves candy which clubs would be a good fit?
Maybe Left Overs?

She can learn how to make candy if Leah teaches that =)

NessieAlways said:
I'm about to do a massive update and don't want to finish one thing, have a character pop up and have to update once again.

Maybe Left Overs?

She can learn how to make candy if Leah teaches that =)
No mammmm! But, I'll edited my post to let you see that Atlas's classes , major , organization, and electives all are done! I just gotta do his personal info :)

crucialstar said:
No mammmm! But, I'll edited my post to let you see that Atlas's classes , major , organization, and electives all are done! I just gotta do his personal info :)
Kay let me know when he's ready with classes and such =)

I wanna roleplay this so bad. xD I have so much muse, which I should put towards making the histories.

Last edited by a moderator:
NessieAlways said:
Not the rooms but they'll be living in the same hall sort of like:
Rm 1: girls

Rm 2: Boys

Rm 3: Girls

and so on.

Also I'm thinking of adding small apartments for professors and staff unless everyone wants them to live in their own home.

Shang's a nervous dork, Dustin is a nervous dork. This will end well ^_^ ''
I like the apartment idea. Sort of like another building. Maybe.

And people will get so sick of how nervous they are. xD

"Oh my god would you two just make out and be done with it already?"

"Make out? I mean-It's just I don't want to make out with him. Wait! That's not what I meant! I do want to make out with you, wait...That's not right either."

NessieAlways said:
Nope! I'm all done!

My grandparents just asked me about Crimson Peak and I'm freaking out because that movie is rated R and they would not like me seeing it. O.o

[QUOTE="Faction Before Blood]I don't mind who my boys are roomed with as long as they are separated and I'd kinda like bolt to be roomed with bambi

[/QUOTE]
Okay I'll separate them and see what I can do about Forest =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back