• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom University of Walt Disney at Magic Kingdom - Out Of Character

Which plot?

• Behind the Scenes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Camp Disney

• University of Disney

• Total voters
munchkincora said:
I have zero excuse for wanting a pool party other than the fact that I need to see character reactions for swimsuits for real. xD Elizabeth desperately wants to go swimming but she also can't risk anyone seeing her in a swimsuit cause then she'd have to deal with the flirting and she just wants to cool off dammit. Adeline would only have a one piece and then someone would force her into wearing a bikini for literally the first time ever and she'd just be so embarrassed. Shang wouldn't notice the swimsuits, he'd only care about cooling off. And Flynn would just be in heaven.
People can be in swimsuits during the Bonfire =)

Esme doesn't know how to swim . .

Jack will be on that like white and rice. As long as he gets a boat (maybe a floaty boat LOL called The Black Pearl)

Jasmine wouldn't mind it, however she can't swim, but! a chance to hang out and have fun, is a must!

Atlas would be ALL for it! CAUSE WATER. SWIMMING. PARTY. YAS. Perfect opportunity to force Adam to gowith him

crucialstar said:
Okay, I feel like Atlas will get along with pretty much anyone. OOOH.
@lonecoyote , I love your characters! OMG, I love Astrid and Lo! And your FC FOR WOODY *-*

@themysteriousashe OMG MAYBE JASMINE AND JONATHAN CAN BE FRIENDS?
Why thank you so much, dear! I love yours as well! And isn't he great? I feel like if I don't do my FC justice, I'll be letting him down

lonecoyote said:
Why thank you so much, dear! I love yours as well! And isn't he great? I feel like if I don't do my FC justice, I'll be letting him down
you're welcome! omggg. Esme would totes love to befriends with them alll! cause well she hasn't had friends before, but ofc she can be a bit shy and nervous at first cause she doesnt know how theyll react to her :) (its like this for most people)

I'm slightly leaning towards my go-to face claim: Emily Rudd.

Help me

crucialstar said:
Oh my gosh. . . I can't believe you called me an amazing writer, I swear I'm melting right now MELTING. You're the sweetest. Unffff. I can see why your wifey loves you so much. LIKE CAN YOU NOT YOU LOVELY HUMAN BEING?!
alshahdalhda;hfa you're flattering me too much, but, I'll try to answer as best as I can!

You're from New Jersey? Eeeks! <3.

You should definitely come to New Orleans. The main hotspot of Louisiana is downtown. Downtown is where the Louisiana Purchase was and where historical buildings still exist today, actually. The most famous spot downtown in New Orleans is the French Quarter. Thee's the flea market where you can bargain for good items, many cute boutiques, voodoos, restaurants, and historical places. Beignets are a MUST have, they're doughy pasteries and New Orleans is known for it.

beignet-nola.jpg
This picture is from Cafe Du Monde and it is MUST have place to stop by. Along with their frozen au lait coffee. Yum yum yum!

New Orleans is also known for their seafood since it is near a port. There's always delicious cajun food such as crawfish gumbo, shrimp etouflee's, basically anything with seafood, it's all there! New Orleans has their cajun spices ( it's rich, flavorful, and gives a little umpf to the dish). Leah can cook anything that has cajun and seafood.

More tourist attractions is their useage of voodoos. Downtown, near the French Quarter, there's another area where it's called Andrew Jackson Square, the St. Louis cathedral is there where marriages are usually held (but it's hella expensive to reserve and have a wedding there). There's fortune-telling areas, hennas, paintings, and horse carriages to take you on a tour of the city. There are many festivals that happens such as the French Quarter Festival, Essense (for the gays, lesbians, etc. etc. ) Basically downtown is the place to be for tourist spots!

Outside of the downtown area, there's actually haunted houses, cemetaries that are quite famous, and most of the buildings that are old. The festivals held in New Orleans are Crawfish Fest, Seafood Fest, and there's multicultural ones, such as Lunar New Years, Pho Festival, Japanese Festival. There are music concerts held there such as Buku, Voodoo (which are like outside-open areas where singers and bands come out for 3 days and the crowd consist of high student-college students to come out and drink, party, have fun, etc.) There's definitely many events downtown such as the Red Dress Run , Color Run, Breast Cancer run, etc. eetc.

The religion dominant in New Orleans is Catholic, I believe. New Orleans is basically a party city, especially downtown on Burbon where all the fun is!

I hope this helped a lot! Oh! There's also events such as Strawberry Fest. (there's different accents, depending where you are in Louisiana, the more north you go, the harder the accent and difference you can hear between north and south of lousiana) OH. I almost forgot. Louisiana and their swamps and boat rides are downtown as well <3

OH. MY. GOODNESS.

Of course you're an amazing writer--your ability to create such fabulous characters and immerse yourself in their shoes so effectively is mind-boggling.

I'm still wondering how @incrusade can stand me--I'll drive her crazy soon enough, but I have a feeling she'll stick with me through thick and thin. Jeanne is one of the most caring, intelligent, and talented individuals I have ever met.

As for the information--THANK YOU!! I cannot thank you enough, love. This will definitely come of aid as the roleplay progresses.

crucialstar said:
you're welcome! omggg. Esme would totes love to befriends with them alll! cause well she hasn't had friends before, but ofc she can be a bit shy and nervous at first cause she doesnt know how theyll react to her :) (its like this for most people)
I understand! Lo wants to be friends with everyone but finds it hard since she has her pet Pangie with her all the time. August loves socializing, and as for Astrid, she's a shy girl who doesn;t feel like she fits in

Rida said:
OH. MY. GOODNESS.

Of course you're an amazing writer--your ability to create such fabulous characters and immerse yourself in their shoes so effectively is mind-boggling.

I'm still wondering how @incrusade can stand me--I'll drive her crazy soon enough, but I have a feeling she'll stick with me through thick and thin. Jeanne is one of the most caring, intelligent, and talented individuals I have ever met.

As for the information--THANK YOU!! I cannot thank you enough, love. This will definitely come of aid as the roleplay progresses.
YOURE WELCOME DOLL. oh my gosh. HAY. I can say the same for you, Miss! You're so creative in your writing honestly, like I wouldn't have ever thought of that! And hahdjshdjshsdhkss you're amazing yourself . In fact everyone here is so amazing and creative it makes me wanna hug all of y'all.

I feel

Like all of y'all are family to me and if one of you guys go missing I'll feel incomplete or something. Like I can't even concentrate on other rps cause im obsessed with this one it's so bad. Like the players and the characters are all <3333

I believe she would stick with your through thick and thin! She is a lovely human being! Happy that I am able to be in your presence and company!

lonecoyote said:
I understand! Lo wants to be friends with everyone but finds it hard since she has her pet Pangie with her all the time. August loves socializing, and as for Astrid, she's a shy girl who doesn;t feel like she fits in
Okay, can August and Atlas be friends? (I think BBY atlas has a thing for 1st years cause he's befriending most of them) I feel like they'll get along well andAtlas will see him as a little brother, since they're both in pretentious painters and Greek life? And they're both outgoing and friendly , however Atlas isn't a flirting type of person but that just means August will be the one!

What if @ShurikenPhoenix atlas, August, and Adam were all friends? The A team?! OMG <3

OMG @NessieAlways , Atlas may not be fond of Ethan cause of his flirtatious ways and how he treats girls? :)

munchkincora said:
I have zero excuse for wanting a pool party other than the fact that I need to see character reactions for swimsuits for real. xD Elizabeth desperately wants to go swimming but she also can't risk anyone seeing her in a swimsuit cause then she'd have to deal with the flirting and she just wants to cool off dammit. Adeline would only have a one piece and then someone would force her into wearing a bikini for literally the first time ever and she'd just be so embarrassed. Shang wouldn't notice the swimsuits, he'd only care about cooling off. And Flynn would just be in heaven.
I know this is late, but just think of Jack and Sally. Jack would still be in awe, even if he had seen her in a bikini multiple times before. At least, that's how I feel about it. And Sally would purposely crack jokes about dirty things and stuff because swimsuits give her an excuse to see Jack shirtless freely in the open.

Esme would love Pangie! She's an animal person <3 since Lo is a second year, they can meet at pocket pawl, since Esme is going to be the VP? @lonecoyote

So you guys can be fellow animal lover buddies! Omg <3 & DANCE! Hahdjshdjshsdhkss ;)

crucialstar said:
OMG @NessieAlways , Atlas may not be fond of Ethan cause of his flirtatious ways and how he treats girls? :)
Lol Ethan doesn't treat them bad!

On the contrary they're all his princesses.

That's the only bad thing. It's all of them. Not just one. Well until he meets Beatrice, but as we all know that wont be a happy ending for him xD

NessieAlways said:
Lol Ethan doesn't treat them bad!
On the contrary they're all his princesses.

That's the only bad thing. It's all of them. Not just one. Well until he meets Beatrice, but as we all know that wont be a happy ending for him xD
Ahhhhhhhhh! Scratch whatever I said! I misunderstood, never mind, Atlas is neutral with him. But I was serious with him having a thing for first years LOL <3

Would he change when things won't end well for Beatrice? :o

Last edited by a moderator:
NessieAlways said:
People can be in swimsuits during the Bonfire =)
That's the greatest. :-D Now I'm imagining Aurora of all people giving Adeline a bikini. Because knowing her she'd give poor Adeline something that would garner so much attention.

themysteriousashe said:
I know this is late, but just think of Jack and Sally. Jack would still be in awe, even if he had seen her in a bikini multiple times before. At least, that's how I feel about it. And Sally would purposely crack jokes about dirty things and stuff because swimsuits give her an excuse to see Jack shirtless freely in the open.
He'd be so in awe, and then he'd turn into Jealous protective angry Jack. Cause Ethan. And everyone else. xD

munchkincora said:
That's the greatest. :-D Now I'm imagining Aurora of all people giving Adeline a bikini. Because knowing her she'd give poor Adeline something that would garner so much attention.
He'd be so in awe, and then he'd turn into Jealous protective angry Jack. Cause Ethan. And everyone else. xD
when i saw jack. i realized theres two of them LOL

crucialstar said:
Esme would love Pangie! She's an animal person <3 since Lo is a second year, they can meet at pocket pawl, since Esme is going to be the VP? @lonecoyote
So you guys can be fellow animal lover buddies! Omg <3 & DANCE! Hahdjshdjshsdhkss ;)
Both of your ideas sound great to me! August and Lo would be more than happy to be friends with Atlas and Esme. Now for Astrid to perhaps make some friends.

We can't even differentiate between them by going, Jack S. If someone makes Jack Frost so we can have Jelsa then there will be three. xD

lonecoyote said:
Both of your ideas sound great to me! August and Lo would be more than happy to be friends with Atlas and Esme. Now for Astrid to perhaps make some friends.
Hmm. astrid, I adore her cause Sophie.... Maybe Jane perhaps? (but then again Esme and Jane both will befriend anyone) And there was a guy.... I can't remember the name... (I feel so bad hahdjshdjshsdhkss)

Or Vayne perhaps? :)

Last edited by a moderator:
crucialstar said:
Ahhhhhhhhh! Scratch whatever I said! I misunderstood, never mind, Atlas is neutral with him. But I was serious with him having a thing for first years LOL <3
Would he change when things won't end well for Beatrice? :o
Like will he become mean to women, don't think so.

or like will he change his crush, Maybe not sure yet. We'll see how the RP goes along. =)

And if Atlas goes for first years, he will have some competition. Although Ethan goes for all xD

munchkincora said:
OMG yes!

The only problem would be Adeline filling the bikini if you know what I mean xD

Aurora will be so jealous if the bikini fits Adeline small.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back