• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom University of Walt Disney at Magic Kingdom - Out Of Character

Which plot?

• Behind the Scenes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Camp Disney

• University of Disney

• Total voters
Rida said:
Oh my goodness thank you so much! This was too kind of you!
You really didn't have to compile three pics for each, woman--you've gone out of your way, and now I feel like shit.

Once again, thank you so much!

Personally, the only one I'm really feeling is Liana--the rest seem a little old (in my eyes) to be portraying a 17 year old.

If you happen to have more face claims stored in that lovely mind of yours, I'd obviously love to see them because my stupid brain can't decide which one of the already amazing face claims its been given to choose.

I am literally the worst at faceclaims.

Can we have the book worms just sun-bathe by the pool as they read, and complain whenever someone cannon-balls and gets them wet?

It was a solid 75 degrees all September here, and suddenly it drops to -20.

New Jersey Weather: "Sucker! You wanted some actually nice weather? Well, too bad!"

On the bright side, we'll get to go skiing soon ♥
I LIVE IN NEW JERSEY

munchkincora said:
We can't even differentiate between them by going, Jack S. If someone makes Jack Frost so we can have Jelsa then there will be three. xD
The Jack of all Trades!

crucialstar said:
YOURE WELCOME DOLL. oh my gosh. HAY. I can say the same for you, Miss! You're so creative in your writing honestly, like I wouldn't have ever thought of that! And hahdjshdjshsdhkss you're amazing yourself . In fact everyone here is so amazing and creative it makes me wanna hug all of y'all.
I feel

Like all of y'all are family to me and if one of you guys go missing I'll feel incomplete or something. Like I can't even concentrate on other rps cause im obsessed with this one it's so bad. Like the players and the characters are all <3333

I believe she would stick with your through thick and thin! She is a lovely human being! Happy that I am able to be in your presence and company!
I literally love you guys more than I loev myself, I don't know how only a few people can make my day as great as never before.

Edit: i love you guys so much that I spelled "love" wrong. ((:

Welcome to the Jeanne's Idiotic Mistakes 101 show : season 3 episode 8

Last edited by a moderator:
NessieAlways said:
Like will he become mean to women, don't think so.
or like will he change his crush, Maybe not sure yet. We'll see how the RP goes along. =)

And if Atlas goes for first years, he will have some competition. Although Ethan goes for all xD

ll.
Okie dokie :) ! && Hahahah! Atlas will definitely be the type to be loyal to one woman, as for having male friends, I can't help but have bromances with the guys xD :) ))

NessieAlways said:
HOLY MOTHER OF CRAP. THESE ARE AMAZEBALLS.

Dove, Taylor, and Abigail definitely look the part--I don't know about Peyton. I just keep thinking of her role on Jessie, and though she nails posh, I don't see her as anything else.

I'm conflicted between Dove, Chloe (who I understand is hated), and my go-to, Emily.

c8d90862919aac34b1e4d2bd4d7939e0.jpg

4b96a630707f3c26fced1326253b7b70.jpg

latest

Your final opinions, Nessie dear? And, well, anyone else who would like to weigh in ?

incrusade said:
I LIVE IN NEW JERSEY
OH MY GOD IT WAS MEANT TO BE.

Good, you didn't see my other sappy post.

Rida said:
Dove, Taylor, and Abigail definitely look the part--I don't know about Peyton. I just keep thinking of her role on Jessie, and though she nails posh, I don't see her as anything else.

I'm conflicted between Dove, Chloe (who I understand is hated), and my go-to, Emily.

latest

Your final opinions, Nessie dear? And, well, anyone else who would like to weigh in ?

Lol!

I don't hate her, I just...idk.

I wouldn't use her for my FC, but that's just me xD

Idk, have someone else pick I'll be biased with my girl xD

Rida said:

latest

It would defiantly be meant to be if you lived in Ocean County.

But, on another note, your writing is honestly amazingly written and any faceclaim that you decide will be totally acceptable. (cough cough, chloe)

okay, i hope i didnt forget anyone for the relationships thus for. i added madden to jasmine's study buddy too! <3 along with augusr and lo to esme and atlas.

would anyone know a good creative history for charming? i know he has to be some kind of rich person. .

crucialstar said:
okay, i hope i didnt forget anyone for the relationships thus for. i added madden to jasmine's study buddy too! <3 along with augusr and lo to esme and atlas.
would anyone know a good creative history for charming? i know he has to be some kind of rich person. .
Rich boy following his father's footsteps (willingly or unwillingly?)

Poor boy married into rich family

Foster kid living with rich family

NessieAlways said:
OMG yes!
The only problem would be Adeline filling the bikini if you know what I mean xD

Aurora will be so jealous if the bikini fits Adeline small.
Haha, yeah xD And Flynn would just be happy. So many swimsuits. Much happy. So great. Wow. And precious baby Adeline when Dean sees her in a bikini. Then she promptly runs away to hide in the water.

NessieAlways said:
Lol!
I don't hate her, I just...idk.

I wouldn't use her for my FC, but that's just me xD

Idk, have someone else pick I'll be biased with my girl xD
I value your opinion very much so, love. Feel free to speak your mind.

incrusade said:
It would defiantly be meant to be if you lived in Ocean County.
But, on another note, your writing is honestly amazingly written and any faceclaim that you decide will be totally acceptable. (cough cough, chloe)
Nope, Bergen County xD About an hour and a half away, BUT STILL, A MATCH MADE IN HEAVEN.

Awh, thank you, bby. The same can be said for you, times ten.

Alrighty, one vote for Chloe--I have a friend who looks just like her in school.

Quick question; How many charries do we have that come from France? I can see some drama unfolding...

"Hey, do I know you?"

"Uhm...no...?"

"You look like someone I saw in a magazine..."

"No I don't."

"Yeah, you do. Back in Paris, there was an issue on this old singer lady and her daughter. You look just like her."

"The old lady? Well, that's just rude."

"No, the daughter! Charlotte...Charlotte Bonfamille!"

"I have no idea who you are talking about." *runs away as fast as humanly possible*

*cough* @ShurikenPhoenix *cough*

*cough* feed my obsession for drama, senpai *cough*

Alright, so I made a list of characters Lo, August, and Astrid would be compatible with. Would you all like to know? And of course if I didn't mention anyone, they are all most then happy to make new friends!

munchkincora said:
Haha, yeah xD And Flynn would just be happy. So many swimsuits. Much happy. So great. Wow. And precious baby Adeline when Dean sees her in a bikini. Then she promptly runs away to hide in the water.
good think u like olivia and not rachel or ava.

olivia is super confident and will walk into class with a bikini if it was allowed

BUT LIKE

CAN WE PLEASE TALK ABOUT SHIPS RIGHT NOW?

WHO SHIPS WHO AT THE MOMENT?

LIKE I KNOW WE HAVEN'T STARTED, BUT WHO SHIPS WHO BY THE BASE OF CHARACTER AND LOOKS?

lonecoyote said:
Alright, so I made a list of characters Lo, August, and Astrid would be compatible with. Would you all like to know? And of course if I didn't mention anyone, they are all most then happy to make new friends!
tell us babe, we would love to hear

munchkincora said:
OMG! That will be gold! xD

Rida said:
; How many charries do we have that come from France? I can see some drama unfolding...
Basically all of the characters that live in Land of Dreams are supposed to have french origin. Well at least the cannon characters xD

lonecoyote said:
Who?

themysteriousashe said:
It would be so funny if we did end up starting out on the swim party. Now I need to make swimsuit sets for my peeps, dammit.
If Sally is in a bikini, guess who wont keep his hand off of her ;D

incrusade said:
BUT LIKE
CAN WE PLEASE TALK ABOUT SHIPS RIGHT NOW?

WHO SHIPS WHO AT THE MOMENT?

LIKE I KNOW WE HAVEN'T STARTED, BUT WHO SHIPS WHO BY THE BASE OF CHARACTER AND LOOKS?
I wont say my ships until everyone has mentioned theirs.

I don't want to sway the Rp xD

For Lo: EVERYONE. LITERALLY EVERYONE.

For August: Aurora, Olivia, Flynn, Atlas, Vayne, Roger (These would be his close friends maybe. idk)

For Astrid: Olivia, Aiden, Flynn, Forest, Alois, Beatrice, Johnathon (she's picky)

Looking at this now, I feel guilty for leaving characters out (TAT)(TAT)(TAT) PLEASE DON'T HATE ME.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back