• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom University of Walt Disney at Magic Kingdom - Out Of Character

Which plot?

• Behind the Scenes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Camp Disney

• University of Disney

• Total voters
themysteriousashe said:
Lol. Ethan will be flirting with a lesbian if Ethan is a male. Also, my lovely Sally is already taken. But I could totally see people flirting with her because I mean, look at her. She has everything a man wants.
themysteriousashe said:
To second the whole Beatrice and Ethan thing if it does happen, I might be able to bend some things if whoever plays him (I'm assuming it's you, Nes) will want them to date.
Wouldn't be the first time Ethan flirted with a lesbian xD

Gaston didn't get his Belle so why should Ethan? =P

You don't have to change her at all. Ethan will still fall for her lesbian or not xD

Plus he wont understand the fact that she doesn't like him since he's simple-minded.

In his everyone loves him so being rejected by Beatrice will be new to him.

He might even mention "I'll make you love guys instead of girls" a couple of times. I hope that doesn't offend anyone.

Cami said:
I would ask someone to go over the relationships for me but I feel like it would take a really long post :P
Yeah it would be long. Hopefully people update their sheets when they get new ships. I'll be doing that probably later tonight.

[QUOTE="Faction Before Blood]Oh no sweetheart... You've never heard of 'like white on rice' before? I can't go a month without hearing that stupid saying lol it must be a country thing. She would have to be stuck to him like glue. Like Forrest was.
As for any romantic relations with Bolt... It will be slow he will fight it and I'm very picky about him he is my baby. My broken baby...

Speaking of Forrest... if a Bambi character does happen to come along y'all can say goodbye to any possibilities of any of that happening ... Sorry I am still very invested in that pairing... Well unless Bambi is made to be straight ... Then maybe to you all

I'm secretly dying inside over the death of that ship. I was way too invested.

[/QUOTE]
Never heard of it actually, but I guess that makes sense. She probably would have done that their first year if they were both in Student Council their first year. She'd have no one to talk to and then just start chatting with him randomly at every meeting and class they had together.

And I feel ya...Still dying about the death of Pan and Lilith. It was so...ugh!! I was invested as well...now if I make Lilith like someone I'll feel like she's cheating on Pan...

NessieAlways said:

You don't have to change her at all. Ethan will still fall for her lesbian or not xD

Plus he wont understand the fact that she doesn't like him since he's simple-minded.

He might even mention "I'll make you love guys instead of girls" a couple of times. I hope that doesn't offend anyone.

Yeah it would be long. Hopefully people update their sheets when they get new ships. I'll be doing that probably later tonight.

Never heard of it actually, but I guess that makes sense. She probably would have done that their first year if they were both in Student Council their first year. She'd have no one to talk to and then just start chatting with him randomly at every meeting and class they had together.

And I feel ya...Still dying about the death of Pan and Lilith. It was so...ugh!! I was invested as well...now if I make Lilith like someone I'll feel like she's cheating on Pan...
I'd like it though if she can't find anyone, but I'll definitely make sure she rejects him.

I would totally make Bambi but I'd feel bad. I loved the old Bambi considering I read through the entirety of the old rp

themysteriousashe said:
I'd like it though if she can't find anyone, but I'll definitely make sure she rejects him.
Edit:

What do you mean can't find anyone?

Like you don't want her to find anyone?

or Ethan being her last resort xD

Last edited by a moderator:
NessieAlways said:
What do you mean can't find anyone like wont like anyone?
or Ethan being her last resort xD
Because I don't know about anyone else, but we'll see. So, shall we discuss Operation Flirt with Sally to make Jack jelly?

themysteriousashe said:
Because I don't know about anyone else, but we'll see. So, shall we discuss Operation Flirt with Sally to make Jack jelly?
Si!

What crazy things will Ethan say or do to her to make Jack go bonkers xD

Jack standing outside the classroom just all like

tumblr_inline_no5ikpPSJg1rkygkg_500.gif

I hope I'm not interrupting anything, but if anyone would like anything to do with Lo or August please don't be hesitant to tell me!

I want them to have tons of relationships (romantic or not) since there are so many great characters here (:3)

That is all. You may commence doing whatever it was before I interrupted (:B)

lonecoyote said:
I hope I'm not interrupting anything, but if anyone would like anything to do with Lo or August please don't be hesitant to tell me!
I want them to have tons of relationships (romantic or not) since there are so many great characters here (:3)

That is all. You may commence doing whatever it was before I interrupted (:B)
We're forming ships so you're right on time =D

Aurora will be flirty with August that's a no brainer xD

He's hot, she's flirty. Match made in heaven xD

Lo is a second year so maybe she can know Lilith and Madden?

*Giggles nervously* I'm not totally in love with August what are you talking about? ^_^ "

And whenever Jack runs into Ethan he'll just be so

tumblr_inline_n6b49n2mqa1sb6zm4.gif

themysteriousashe said:
Sally teaches Home Ec
Okay so Ethan doesn't take Home Ec, but let's see...

How can this homewrecker toy with Sally and make Jack jelly...

munchkincora said:
And whenever Jack runs into Ethan he'll just be so
tumblr_inline_n6b49n2mqa1sb6zm4.gif
So glad Jack isn't Ethan's professor.

That'd be like an instant F for the class xD

NessieAlways said:

Actually I was planing on him only being in film last year...

munchkincora said:
I would totally make Bambi but I'd feel bad. I loved the old Bambi considering I read through the entirety of the old rp
If you don't think you can do him justice don't worry about it... But if you try I will love you forever and ever and ever and ever... And ever. ... Please feed my obsession

NessieAlways said:
We're forming ships so you're right on time =D
Aurora will be flirty with August that's a no brainer xD

He's hot, she's flirty. Match made in heaven xD

Lo is a second year so maybe she can know Lilith and Madden?
That sounds fine with me, August will flirt right back with her xD

Lo will try to know everyone she can. She carries around her Pangoline though so people might find that weird

NessieAlways said:
@lonecoyote @Ilikepie
Woody is a first year engineering...Vayne is so lucky xD

So delicious xD
let's see both first years with same major both are friendly but different clubs and electives. Looks at Woody's electives home ecc and baby and child care omg he wants to have babies that might scare my character she is not ready for babies.

NessieAlways said:
Okay so Ethan doesn't take Home Ec, but let's see...
How can this homewrecker toy with Sally and make Jack jelly...

So glad Jack isn't Ethan's professor.

That'd be like an instant F for the class xD
I completely forgot that there's something called walking around.

Ilikepie said:
let's see both first years with same major both are friendly but different clubs and electives. Looks at Woody's electives home ecc and baby and child care omg he wants to have babies that might scare my character she is not ready for babies.
August wants to have a family one day. Plus they sounded easy to him so why not xD

[QUOTE="Faction Before Blood]Actually I was planing on him only being in film last year...

[/QUOTE]
That's fine!

They don't have to be friends if Balthazar is hard to be friendly with. She might win him over this year though. Who knows xD

lonecoyote said:
That sounds fine with me, August will flirt right back with her xD
Lo will try to know everyone she can. She carries around her Pangoline though so people might find that weird
Oh yes! xD

Score for Aurora =P

That's fine!

Lilith doesn't judge. Madden might though xD

themysteriousashe said:
I completely forgot that there's something called walking around.
True...I can so see the sarcasm pouring out of that xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back