• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom University of Walt Disney at Magic Kingdom - Out Of Character

Which plot?

• Behind the Scenes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Camp Disney

• University of Disney

• Total voters
munchkincora said:
@NessieAlways That's pretty accurate yeah. xD
Flynn right now:

tumblr_inline_nu4tz4iZbZ1t5971j_500.gif
If she ever did it'd be heaven on earth for Flynn xD

munchkincora said:
But Atlas is straight isn't he? D:
giphy.gif
So...

That's not stopping Aurora with Esme and Ava

or Ethan with Beatrice xD

and it certainly didn't stop Wynter and Madden =P

But lets see...

There's Facty's characters

and Alois and Jonathan

munchkincora said:
Sweet. xD Flynn is just gonna be all over the girls but the second any guy he likes walks into the room he'll turn into this
tumblr_lko9ioIgFc1qcrdv2o1_r1_500.gif
Omg, bby Atlas won't even know about Flynn's crush if he happens to have one on Atlas! (However, he's all about bromance, LOL)

munchkincora said:
Sweet. xD Flynn is just gonna be all over the girls but the second any guy he likes walks into the room he'll turn into this
tumblr_lko9ioIgFc1qcrdv2o1_r1_500.gif
He can join Dustin and Shang's club xD

crucialstar said:
@NessieAlways Jasmine and Madden's relationship can be so odd. Cause right now, it looks like they get along, yet it looks like they don't. LOL
I think they will have a very dynamic relationship xD

Atlas's post is coming late late '/ early tomorrow morning, or tomorrow during break / after school (Istill need to work on the outfits for the bonfire)

OH OH. AND SPARROWS post too!

Last edited by a moderator:
crucialstar said:
Atlas's post is coming late late '/ early tomorrow morning, or tomorrow during break / after school (Istill need to work on the outfits for the bonfire)
OH OH. AND SPARROWS post too!
Elizabeth was just so ugh done. xD

crucialstar said:
Omg, bby Atlas won't even know about Flynn's crush if he happens to have one on Atlas! (However, he's all about bromance, LOL)
And Flynn just suffers the whole time. xD Nah I think he's gonna be alright with Atlas, but definitely be more of a friend with him, with the occasional off-handed flirt.

NessieAlways said:
He can join Dustin and Shang's club xD
Oh geez. All those guys just stumble all over themselves.

HELLO I AM INCRUSADE ETHEREAL, NICE TO MEET YOU ALL. (~;

Can't promise you'll be able to see that part of Rachel, but Olivia at the bonfire on the other hand....... ;) @NessieAlways & of course, don't forget our dearly beloved Ava.

tumblr_lrpymqvapX1r2c2dqo1_500.gif

& OMG, Imagine. Eugene, and Prince Charming.

Opposites attract. @crucialstar @munchkincora

omg, jasmine and madden are otp otp OT FREAKIN P.

My love, I understand every bit of what you're saying, Its 2am, and I wake up at 4:30 every morning, (: @Rida we're in this together.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ethereal said:
Can't promise you'll be able to see that part of Rachel, but Olivia at the bonfire on the other hand....... ;) @NessieAlways
Lol I know I wouldn't see Rachel like that =P

Or half of those girl to be honest xD

It's just fun to see what Aurora might do to girl who hang with her too long

Besides Aurora isn't fancy of Rachel and it's all Flynn's fault xD

NessieAlways said:
Lol I know I wouldn't see Rachel like that =P
Or half of those girl to be honest xD

It's just fun to see what Aurora might do to girl who hang with her too long

Besides Aurora isn't fancy of Rachel and it's all Flynn's fault xD
Aurora doesn't even know Rachel, nor is friends with her or had any interactions with her and only knows her because Flynn probably me tioned her once or twice, and Aurora already hates her. But I wonder what would happen if you say, whatchu wanna sayyyyy (i love sara barillies, dont judge) what would happen when Aurora starts to hate Olivia. God, I'm so excited for this love triangle.

Also, Olivia might also start avoiding Flynn when she realizes that she has a crush on him, and sees that Aurora kinda does too. @munchkincora

But for now, SLEEP. NIGHT LOVES. XOXO

Ethereal said:
Aurora doesn't even know Rachel, nor is friends with her or had any interactions with her and only knows her because Flynn probably me tioned her once or twice, and Aurora already hates her.
Yeah I know...nothing personal. It's just the thought of loosing her best friend to a girl that doesn't even like him back. She probably knows her from the distance. Like she knows who she is and will recognize her in the crowd, but aside from that Aurora's never really talked to her and only knows what Flynn and others tell her.

Ethereal said:
what would happen when Aurora starts to hate Olivia. God, I'm so excited for this love triangle.
Also, Olivia might also start avoiding Flynn when she realizes that she has a crush on him, and sees that Aurora kinda does too. @munchkincora
Now for this I can't wait!

I've had fantasies over what could happen between the three...it's just so beautiful!

I have three different scenarios that I want to happen so badly!

They're mostly from my character's point of view since I don't know how Olivia would react.

Aurora would actually deny all feelings for Flynn and encourage Olivia to go for it, but once she accepts them, she'll be one raging puppy.

Ah...I can see it already =D

Ethereal said:
But for now, SLEEP. NIGHT LOVES. XOXO
Night love!

Sweet Dreams!

Ethereal said:
of course, don't forget our dearly beloved Ava.
Just saw this part of the message xD

As much as I saw that picture in my search and wanted to add it, I just couldn't see Aurora corrupting Ava...

Ava's too sweet and Innocent, Aurora would try to keep as much of that as possible

But yeah it could happen xD

NessieAlways said:
If Aurora ever gets a hold of these girls...
tumblr_mbd0esv2VB1qmaw49o1_500.gif

tumblr_inline_nkvnzpjbip1rrrkde.gif

tumblr_inline_mp6cerHJkA1qz4rgp.gif

large.gif

nplWMbz.gif

p6wFCQE.gif

tumblr_ma0mk2x5wZ1rbw8uto1_500.gif

giphy.gif

tumblr_m93v5y4aI41rcei4io1_500.gif

tumblr_lxeqj4wvBh1r3antro1_500.gif

tumblr_nw32r1PEHC1uz0xxto1_500.gif

tumblr_mdy576Cpay1rlgyqso1_500.gif

Honestly I could see Annabelle and Marian being like that. Marian wouldn't even need an excuse, and Annabelle probably just sits in her room doing that lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back