• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom University of Walt Disney at Magic Kingdom - Out Of Character

Which plot?

• Behind the Scenes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Camp Disney

• University of Disney

• Total voters
ShurikenPhoenix said:
I know for sure that Marian, Annabelle and even Jane will get at least tipsy at the bonfire. Adam will be sober and watch everyone make fools of themselves xD
Jasmine would totes want to drink, though she won't admit it, so if her drink is spiked, thatll be hilarious ;)

atlas will totes drinkkk, OMG. HE'D TELL ADAM AND AUGUST TO DRINK WITH HIM.

crucialstar said:
Jasmine would totes want to drink, though she won't admit it, so if her drink is spiked, thatll be hilarious ;)
atlas will totes drinkkk, OMG. HE'D TELL ADAM AND AUGUST TO DRINK WITH HIM.
Adam can drink loads and not get drunk. He's a really happy drunk though who buys rounds for everyone lol. So is Annie. Jane is a chatty drunk and Marian is a flirty drunk

ShurikenPhoenix said:
Adam can drink loads and not get drunk. He's a really happy drunk though who buys rounds for everyone lol. So is Annie. Jane is a chatty drunk and Marian is a flirty drunk
i think thats so adorable. omo. your characters are adorable.

ShurikenPhoenix said:
So are yours!
Jasmine will totally let loose and be the wild drunk.

Atlas and Esme are hard ones to think of: I feel like Esme would be a lot bolder than she is normally. And Atlas will be clinging with someone. Hmmmmmmmm. Or a daredevil.

Sparrow is drunk 24/7 so no biggie.

crucialstar said:
Jasmine will totally let loose and be the wild drunk.
Atlas and Esme are hard ones to think of: I feel like Esme would be a lot bolder than she is normally. And Atlas will be clinging with someone. Hmmmmmmmm. Or a daredevil.

Sparrow is drunk 24/7 so no biggie.
Be prepared to have Annabelle just hugging all your characters and confessing undying love lmao xD

ShurikenPhoenix said:
I love the coding it's so pwetty :3
All it is is really simple coding. I'm so happy I can actually code on this site. When Wednesday comes, I need to begin working on my Victorian era RP I took from an old RP site I used to be on.

Beatrice is a ninja she managed to get in the room and leave without anyone noticing her even though their was a bunch of people in front of that room just a few minutes before she entered the room.

Ilikepie said:
Beatrice is a ninja she managed to get in the room and leave without anyone noticing her even though their was a bunch of people in front of that room just a few minutes before she entered the room.
Haha, Beatrice is my little badass, Jonathan is my little nerd, and Sally's my little sweetheart. All of them are romantics though. (*U*)

Lolani:
tumblr_inline_n7x22mEt911svhxxr.gif
Snowball didn't acknowledge me! *hugs August*

August: *kisses her forehead* I'm sorry, darlin. What do you want me to do?

Lolani: Hog tie him!

@lonecoyote

Sorry >.<"

It's just that Hugo left the scene then Lilith started talking so I wasn't sure what to write haha

Don't worry, senpai always acknowledges you on here <3

Hugo: please don't hog tie me.. ._."

Cami said:
@lonecoyote
Sorry >.<"

It's just that Hugo left the scene then Lilith started talking so I wasn't sure what to write haha

Don't worry, senpai always acknowledges you on here <3

Hugo: please don't hog tie me.. ._."
Lolani: *sniffles* I guess you don't have to yet, August.

Auguest: *groans* but I got my rope out and everything! *sulks*

(*U*) GUYS. SENPAI NOTICED ME. WHAT IS LIFE?

Also, don't sweat it. I'm not upset about it (^.^)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back