• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom University of Walt Disney at Magic Kingdom - Out Of Character

Which plot?

• Behind the Scenes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Camp Disney

• University of Disney

• Total voters
Aurora and Flynn.

enhanced-buzz-17915-1377193790-30.jpg

munchkincora said:
Aurora and Flynn.
enhanced-buzz-17915-1377193790-30.jpg
Can I just say how beautiful this is?

This is the best post describing Aurora and Flynn I've see so far!

OMG!

Atlas baby Aurora's coming for you ;D

crucialstar said:
@NessieAlways i squealed so loud. (I literally woke up cause I had to pee and saw your post from my email and I'm just like *-----* )
Hahaha!

I know I don't even know what I was looking up and I saw those and I'm just like OMG Esme and Adam!!!!

I'm shipping Aurora and Flynn to be honest. They'd be so cute together.

I'm also shipping Adam and Esme just because they're gonna be so awkwardly adorable or at least Adam will be.

@NessieAlways @ShurikenPhoenix

Good morning lovely ladiessss! && YASSS FLYNN AND AURORA's friendshippppp!! Oh gosh, BBY Atlas adores Aurora anyways! Hahaha.

&& Esme and Adam.. Yepppp. I'm going to enjoy torturinf and embarrassing the girl. Is it that bad? They'll be the cutest awkward couple ever!

I realized Esmeralda can be deductive when she wants to be.. So let's see how that plays out with Esme ;)

NessieAlways said:
Can I just say how beautiful this is?
This is the best post describing Aurora and Flynn I've see so far!

OMG!

Atlas baby Aurora's coming for you ;D
It's amazing. xD I love it.

YOU GUYS. I tried looking up different crossovers and during one search I got a lot of Flynn x Elsa pictures. xD

Also this is my current fav song.

[media]
[/media]

I'm gonna try posting today. I just finished working on making new code and fancies for my characters. All I need to post for is Beatrice and Jonathan.

Yes, no one posted today! I'm going to post Atlas and Sparrow, working on the post rn <3

OH. AND YOU ONLY MISSED ME SENDING BBY FIFI PICS OF "ESME" DANCING AND IMAGINING HOW ADAM WOULD REACT ;)

themysteriousashe said:
What should I make Jonathan do? I wanna say he's already all moved in, but I don't know what to make him do. The torture.
Do you want him interacting ? He can be already moved in and then wandering campus until the performances?

Ilikepie said:
Pretty sure this is going to be what happens after the bonfire
disney_princesses_and_girls_party_by_xeternalflamebryx-d5mvhbb.jpg
I know for sure that Marian, Annabelle and even Jane will get at least tipsy at the bonfire. Adam will be sober and watch everyone make fools of themselves xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back