• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom University of Walt Disney at Magic Kingdom - Out Of Character

Which plot?

• Behind the Scenes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Camp Disney

• University of Disney

• Total voters
Alright, I want to promise you guys a post for Ava, but I have so much homework that I procrastinated for tonight, so I'll probably post for her in the morning, but if I do post for Ava, it'll probably be short, and my post for her in particular are not usually short, so forgive me.

BUT I HOPE EVERYONE IS DOING GOOD. & IM REALLY HAPPY THAT MY WIFE IS BACK. @Rida

incrusade said:
Alright, I want to promise you guys a post for Ava, but I have so much homework that I procrastinated for tonight, so I'll probably post for her in the morning, but if I do post for Ava, it'll probably be short, and my post for her in particular are not usually short, so forgive me.
BUT I HOPE EVERYONE IS DOING GOOD. & IM REALLY HAPPY THAT MY WIFE IS BACK. @Rida
It's okay love!

Take care of school first =)

Goodluck getting homework done =D

Love your posts!

AWE DANG SON. WE IS ABOUT TO GET SOME OLYNN AND AURYNN LOVE TRIANGLE SHIZ GOIN ON. Sorry I just crave drama and have been lapping up the whole Madden Wynter thing.

munchkincora said:
AWE DANG SON. WE IS ABOUT TO GET SOME OLYNN AND AURYNN LOVE TRIANGLE SHIZ GOIN ON. Sorry I just crave drama and have been lapping up the whole Madden Wynter thing.
THIS IS SO IRONIC BECAUSE BEFORE I READ YOU AND NESSIE'S CONVERSATION, I MADE A POST WITH OLIVIA KINDA OF TEASING AND FLIRTING WITH FLYNN AND AURORA'S IN THE SCENE TOO. BUT THE THING IS, OLIVIA TAKES AWHILE TO KNOW IF SHE HAS A CRUSH ON SOMEONE, CAUSE SHE NEVER REALIZES WHEN SHES FLIRTING WITH SOMEONE. SO WHEN SHE DOES FIGURE IT OUT, AFTER BECOMING JEALOUS OF AURORA FLIRTING WITH FLYNN SOME OTHER TIME, THERES LITERALLY GOING TO BE A FIGHT BETWEEN THEM (JK) BUT IMAGINE. @NessieAlways

IDK WHY IM TALKING IN CAPS, IM NOT YELLING OR MAD, IM JUST OVERLY EXCITED FOR WHATS TO COME.

ALSO I FINISHED MY HW SO I CAN POST FOR AVA !!!!

You're fine @Miss Alice

incrusade said:
THIS IS SO IRONIC BECAUSE BEFORE I READ YOU AND NESSIE'S CONVERSATION, I MADE A POST WITH OLIVIA KINDA OF TEASING AND FLIRTING WITH FLYNN AND AURORA'S IN THE SCENE TOO. BUT THE THING IS, OLIVIA TAKES AWHILE TO KNOW IF SHE HAS A CRUSH ON SOMEONE, CAUSE SHE NEVER REALIZES WHEN SHES FLIRTING WITH SOMEONE. SO WHEN SHE DOES FIGURE IT OUT, AFTER BECOMING JEALOUS OF AURORA FLIRTING WITH FLYNN SOME OTHER TIME, THERES LITERALLY GOING TO BE A FIGHT BETWEEN THEM (JK) BUT IMAGINE. @NessieAlways
IDK WHY IM TALKING IN CAPS, IM NOT YELLING OR MAD, IM JUST OVERLY EXCITED FOR WHATS TO COME.

ALSO I FINISHED MY HW SO I CAN POST FOR AVA !!!!
tumblr_inline_n52gz4fh2m1rbv5b8.gif

Aurora probably wont think much of it until Flynn shows any type of feelings for Olivia.

She still had no idea she's crushing hard on him. She's either pushing it away and not accepting or she doesn't want to realize it.

So Aurora fighting with Olivia (Which I somehow see possible) wont happen until later on xD

I can't wait for the Olynnrora triangle!

NessieAlways said:
Aurora probably wont think much of it until Flynn shows any type of feelings for Olivia.
She still had no idea she's crushing hard on him. She's either pushing it away and not accepting or she doesn't want to realize it.

So Aurora fighting with Olivia (Which I somehow see possible) wont happen until later on xD

I can't wait for the Olynnrora triangle!
babe, you can post for Aurora, because I think I'm going to post for Ava tomorrow morning. (:

incrusade said:
babe, you can post for Aurora, because I think I'm going to post for Ava tomorrow morning. (:
Okay =)

I started writing her, but then OUAT came on and yeah... xD

I'll have her up in a few hours =)

I'll have atlas up in a few hours too!

I'm watching. Arrow season 3 from beginning and I'm on one of the saddest episodes ever and I'm struggling to write my speech outline ahdjjdjdkd

crucialstar said:
I'll have atlas up in a few hours too!
I'm watching. Arrow season 3 from beginning and I'm on one of the saddest episodes ever and I'm struggling to write my speech outline ahdjjdjdkd
Oh no!

Sad episodes are no good.

They just break my heart and leave me bawling like a little baby ='(

that moment when you forget your favorite show was on today because your mind has reached its maximum level of sleep deprivation

well, my favorite show is GA, but OUAT is my second favorite for sure.

Nessie, love, IF YOU SPOIL, I WILL END YOU.

im kidding i love you eternally

*calls out to the bedroom* I'll be right there, Jeanne...just gotta feed this unicorn here...*passes out from exhaustion*

Last edited by a moderator:
Rida said:
that moment when you forget your favorite show was on today because your mind has reached its maximum level of sleep deprivation
well, my favorite show is GA, but OUAT is my second favorite for sure.

Nessie, love, IF YOU SPOIL, I WILL END YOU.

im kidding i love you eternally

*calls out to the bedroom* I'll be right there, Jeanne...just gotta feed this unicorn here...*passes out from exhaustion*
I'd never spoil! Ever!

I've been through hell and back thanks to spoils and I will never do that to anyone.

Can we all just take a moment to appreciate this lovely line.

"I was in love with you, okay?! And you didn't love me back. Now I'm ready to move-on, and it's like you're gonna build me up all over again! ...I'm done."

Now I would like to inform everyone that this is from a supposed 'childrens show' God I love Adventure Time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back