• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom University of Walt Disney at Magic Kingdom - Out Of Character

Which plot?

• Behind the Scenes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Camp Disney

• University of Disney

• Total voters
crucialstar said:
Omg. I know what you mean. Parties = babysitting. So not fun. So I end up makin it fun somehow. Making sure like I can do what I want at the same time making sure the kiddos are happy too.
OMG YALL DID?! SO LUCKU.'IM ENVIOUS. ZEDD?! Have funnn love'! <333 take lots of pictures okay?
I usually do the same but I need my babysitting soulmate (my cousin) to be with me and he's not going =(

I'm so sad

NessieAlways said:
I usually do the same but I need my babysitting soulmate (my cousin) to be with me and he's not going =(
I'm so sad
Oh no! :( ( that is sad agshsjsksjsk. Ughhhh if only he was there toooo!

So I finally started watching Supernatural Because academic suicide is just what I need right now

And I can't help but fan girl over the fact that Sam is Flynn and gah I'm going to be so heartbroken when he chooses Olivia! xD

Oh my gosh! @munchkincora I hate you for doing this to me =P

Why must I be such a fangirl?! Everytime I see Sam I see Flynn and I see my poor Aurora and ugh! xD

I'm so in love with this and I hate it so much at the same time.

People you all just need to post now so I can get my love triangle on the go and get some satisfaction xD

Go! Go! Go!

Andale!

Okay...I'm done, but yeah really I can't help but see Flynn in Sam and Sam in Flynn and I'm just so Ugh!!!!

ShurikenPhoenix said:
Sam is hot, but Dean is hotter...JENSEN ACKLES FOR THE WIN!
Sam is also in Gilmore Girls
I like Dean's personality a lot, well from what I've gotten in two episodes now three xD

I think I'm biased for Sam right now because of this RP. I have to get farther into the season to actually tell who I root for =P

and I haven't watched Gilmore Girls yet.

Good morning <3

Yes, I'm missing all of my lovessss. And Esme and Adam withdrawals are reallll.

I'll post Jasmine soon babes

Oh! And we're waiting for Elle @Geek with Me to respond as well <3

@munchkincora are you waiting for atlas? Or should we all post until Olivia is posted?

Last edited by a moderator:
NessieAlways said:
Good morning Loves!
How are you all doing this wonderful day
I have a slight headache but other than that I'm fine! It's a little gloomy over here.

And guys, the hurricane in Mexico :/ I hope everyone is safe for anyone who has relatives and such over there!

Jim and Rodger posted. Theo will reply once he gets slapped in the face, lol. Poor Theo. He's spent 15 years getting young adults ready for the real world and aside from wenches he has no idea how to talk to a normal girl. His brain says "Yeah she's cute." but he doesn't see anything wrong with helping a teacher out and that's what he sees a teacher before a woman.

Inritz said:
Jim and Rodger posted. Theo will reply once he gets slapped in the face, lol. Poor Theo. He's spent 15 years getting young adults ready for the real world and aside from wenches he has no idea how to talk to a normal girl. His brain says "Yeah she's cute." but he doesn't see anything wrong with helping a teacher out and that's what he sees a teacher before a woman.
Hehehehe I love reading your character postings Teheheheh <3

crucialstar said:
I have a slight headache but other than that I'm fine! It's a little gloomy over here.
And guys, the hurricane in Mexico :/ I hope everyone is safe for anyone who has relatives and such over there!
Yeah =S

That's why it's been so rainy where I live =/

I'm sorry to hear about your headache.

Take a nap and rest up =)

Theo now has a roommate if you hadn't noticed =D

He's with Robert!

Imagine Maria's face when Robert comes up behind her when he's going to move in =P

@Inritz

crucialstar said:
Hehehehe I love reading your character postings Teheheheh <3
Thanks! I try to be entertaining. This is a lot more happy than Pino and the old Jim. That was emotional and dramatic, which can drain on you. Writing about sad stuff can make you sad and I wanted to be happy so I chose happy characters.

LMAO!! Oh great! I can't wait until Robert comes in. That will be loads of fun. I'm laughing as I type.

Last edited by a moderator:
NessieAlways said:
Theo now has a roommate if you hadn't noticed =D
He's with Robert!

Imagine Maria's face when Robert comes up behind her when he's going to move in =P

@Inritz
Right now Maria is having one of those awkward situation days xD

Poor Theo's morning. All he wanted was a coffee and an apple. He's going to have a lot to tell Dodger at lunch.

themysteriousashe said:
Can someone do me a favor and let me know what's going on in the RP because I'm going to try to post for my charries?
Characters are just getting acquainted, getting their keys and going to their dorms.

I'm about post the locations and interactions in the first page so you can take a look at those so you know exactly who is with who =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back