• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom University of Walt Disney at Magic Kingdom - Out Of Character

Which plot?

• Behind the Scenes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Camp Disney

• University of Disney

• Total voters
Today has been long. Someone hit me over the head with a hammer so I can sleep. I need to get my sleep straight before I finish my current semester of school or I'll suffer for it. Unfortunately nothing works. Pills of various kinds, warm milk, hugs from unicorns, nothing. On the plus side I do get a giant cup of decaf tea in a few moments as it's coming from my kcup machine. At least life has not completely abandoned me.

today has been so dry.....

Inritz said:
Today has been long. Someone hit me over the head with a hammer so I can sleep. I need to get my sleep straight before I finish my current semester of school or I'll suffer for it. Unfortunately nothing works. Pills of various kinds, warm milk, hugs from unicorns, nothing. On the plus side I do get a giant cup of decaf tea in a few moments as it's coming from my kcup machine. At least life has not completely abandoned me.
omg are you okay now? do u feel better? take as long as u need.

Inritz said:
Have you tried meditating or doing yoga?

[
Location Summaries
Dorms
Character Location With Others Near Doing
Adam @Inritz Dorm 202 Hugo N/A Sleeping
Jasmine @incrusade Dorm Lounge Lilith||Lolani Esme||August||Eleanor||Alois||Beatrice Chatting
Beatrice @Geek with Me Dorm Lounge August Lilith||Ava||Esme||Lolani||Alois||Beatrice Chatting
Esme @Inritz Apart. 2.01 Maria N/A Chatting
Other
Annabelle @incrusade Assembly Room Aurora||Annabelle||Flynn N/A Changing into Uniform
Leah @incrusade Kitchen Leah N/A Chatting
Atlas @Inritz Not Yet Entered N/A N/A N/A

Last edited by a moderator:
*screams like a banshee* I'M FINALLY AVAILABLE TO DO SHIZZ. sort of.

Sorry I didn't respond to anything lately. Work has been here and I've got 2 papers to do before Monday (OuO)

lonecoyote said:
*screams like a banshee* I'M FINALLY AVAILABLE TO DO SHIZZ. sort of.
Sorry I didn't respond to anything lately. Work has been here and I've got 2 papers to do before Monday (OuO)
omg, welcome back doll!

crucialstar said:
omg, welcome back doll!
tumblr_lzm011aiB11r919leo1_500.gif
I've missed you all. One day is too long to be away from here

Is anyone here studying music or know anything about classical music? I'm in dire need of help for this paper. Any and all help would be appreciated and I would be super duper happy.

lonecoyote said:
Is anyone here studying music or know anything about classical music? I'm in dire need of help for this paper. Any and all help would be appreciated and I would be super duper happy.
She's not in this RP, but I know a girl who's studying music theory =)

meanwhile in the roleplay Vayne finished her tour and is now trapped in the middle of two girls that have some angry history together but at least she has Jasmine with her to use as a shield in case those two start fighting.

Ilikepie said:
meanwhile in the roleplay Vayne finished her tour and is now trapped in the middle of two girls that have some angry history together but at least she has Jasmine with her to use as a shield in case those two start fighting.
Lol she better get used to it

She's rooming with both of them xD

crucialstar said:
Oh crap, she is?! DUN DUN DUN
Lol yeah!

They were put together in the random groupifier

I laughed and was about to switch them since they don't like each other, but then I thought..."Oh won't this be fun."

And I kept them together

NessieAlways said:
[
Location Summaries
Dorms
Adam @Inritz Dorm 202 Hugo N/A Sleeping
Jasmine @incrusade Dorm Lounge Lilith||Lolani Esme||August||Eleanor||Alois||Beatrice Chatting
Beatrice @Geek with Me Dorm Lounge August Lilith||Ava||Esme||Lolani||Alois||Beatrice Chatting
Esme @Inritz Apart. 2.01 Maria N/A Chatting
Other
Annabelle @incrusade Assembly Room Aurora||Annabelle||Flynn N/A Changing into Uniform
Leah @incrusade Kitchen Leah N/A Chatting
Atlas @Inritz Not Yet Entered N/A N/A N/A
bless u for geing so neat and organized, unlike me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back