• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom University of Walt Disney at Magic Kingdom - Out Of Character

Which plot?

• Behind the Scenes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Camp Disney

• University of Disney

• Total voters
themysteriousashe said:
Can someone do me a favor and let me know what's going on in the RP because I'm going to try to post for my charries?
I'm waiting for everyone who's there to at least get their keys so we can get the performances going =)

I'm finally back after meeting Pewdiepie so I think I'll be able to post soon (after my legs gain feeling again) :P

He was haha

It was a bit rushed because the line was huge but he managed to give everyone a bro fist after they met him and everyone also managed to get a selfie with him

@ShurikenPhoenix

Inritz said:
Thanks! I try to be entertaining. This is a lot more happy than Pino and the old Jim. That was emotional and dramatic, which can drain on you. Writing about sad stuff can make you sad and I wanted to be happy so I chose happy characters.
LMAO!! Oh great! I can't wait until Robert comes in. That will be loads of fun. I'm laughing as I type.
OMG YESS. HAPPY AND FUNNY STUFF LIGHTENS THE MOOD <3 Sad chataxyers can be hard on you , and it does take a toll on mentality too.

It's definitely unique and fun! :)

Cami said:
He was haha
It was a bit rushed because the line was huge but he managed to give everyone a bro fist after they met him and everyone also managed to get a selfie with him

@ShurikenPhoenix
soo jealous xD I wish I was in Manchester lol I'm slightly in love with that guy hahah

Maybe I'll just take a train to Bristol and stalk him

NessieAlways said:
So I finally started watching Supernatural Because academic suicide is just what I need right now
And I can't help but fan girl over the fact that Sam is Flynn and gah I'm going to be so heartbroken when he chooses Olivia! xD

Oh my gosh! @munchkincora I hate you for doing this to me =P

Why must I be such a fangirl?! Everytime I see Sam I see Flynn and I see my poor Aurora and ugh! xD

I'm so in love with this and I hate it so much at the same time.

People you all just need to post now so I can get my love triangle on the go and get some satisfaction xD

Go! Go! Go!

Andale!

Okay...I'm done, but yeah really I can't help but see Flynn in Sam and Sam in Flynn and I'm just so Ugh!!!!
SAM IS MY SWEET SWEET BABY WHO NEEDS MORE LOVE AND RESPECT THAN HE GETS. Sorry. I'm done. Had to get that out of my system.

munchkincora said:
SAM IS MY SWEET SWEET BABY WHO NEEDS MORE LOVE AND RESPECT THAN HE GETS. Sorry. I'm done. Had to get that out of my system.
I'm so loving Sam right now!

He's just so adorable and nice and sweet and OMG!

But Dean's personality outshines Sam's greatly

He just has more character right now. I'm about to start the 4th episode =D

@NessieAlways Sam has a more toned down and quiet demeanor, kinda like Shang. And then Dean has a vastly bigger and more upbeat personality. They're both great in their own ways and I love them both.

Jensen is definitely a total babe though yes.

tumblr_inline_nw4f2vos9D1tc6w8d_500.gif

Oh gosh I can't!

Jensen is so hot xD

Okay Okay...

I'll be back going to watch three more episodes and then write for Madden.

Hopefully by then Incrusade has posted for Olivia and Ava so I can write for Lilith and Aurora

Users who are viewing this thread

Back