• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom University of Walt Disney at Magic Kingdom - Out Of Character

Which plot?

• Behind the Scenes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Camp Disney

• University of Disney

• Total voters
I'm waiting for Leah for Rachel, and my other lil ducklings for dance (Atlas, Flynn, Annabelle, Li)

@Rida @crucialstar @munchkincora @ShurikenPhoenix

And, honestly, @NessieAlways can you kinda god mod and say that you gave ava her keys and rushed off, because this week im going to be really busy with school, but of course Ill try to post whenever I can, as much as I can, but I don't want to be the one that stops you so, you can god mod for Ava babe.

Ethereal said:
And, honestly, @NessieAlways can you kinda god mod and say that you gave ava her keys and rushed off, because this week im going to be really busy with school, but of course Ill try to post whenever I can, as much as I can, but I don't want to be the one that stops you so, you can god mod for Ava babe.
Alrighty!

We're still waiting for coyote to post so if she posts and we end up waiting on Ava I'll do it. =)

Hope everything goes well in school love!

Good luck with whatever it is your going to be working on =)

Hi guys!!

If you haven't already find a good stopping point in your conversations before the time skip. The last thing I'd want is to interrupt a friendship building. Once @lonecoyote posts, I'll post for Lilith and the performances shall begin =)

Once that's I done well head to the courtyard for the mouse's presentation then have lunch by our wonderful Left Overs.

If anyone still has characters not moved in by that point they should get them in ASAP

After we'll do the club fair for several posts and then skip to the long awaited Bonfire!

Hopefully some good foundation has been set up so there's drama and drunk people every where =P

Oh so I read you all where saying what type of drunks our characters were and in thinking...

Lillith would get drunk after like one beer. She'd be a childlike drunk. Acting immature laughing at everything and just being like a five year old.

Ethan would be an angry drunk. If no one bothers him then all is good, but as soon as someone tells him something he doesn't like it'll be all rage

Madden wouldn't get drunk. She's too classy for that. Beer is cheap and she doesn't go cheap. The only thing she'll drink is expensive wine and since they're in college no one can afford that shit =P

Dean would be a horny drunk. after a few beers he'll just want to go to bed with someone but end up passed out as soon as his head hits the pillow =P

Dustin would be a popular drunk. His nerves and shyness would go away and he'd become a player like his brother and Ethan.

Aurora would be an emotional drunk. Any little comment she'll read too much into it and end up making a mountain out of a mole hill. She'll be vulnerable which is what causes her to make the worst decisions. She'll also have self revelations that will be forgotten the next morning.

Yay performances! do the professors go to that too?

Also Annabelle is a flirty and super affectionate drunk. She will flirt with pretty much anyone and Jane wouldn't get drunk, just tipsy, although she only drinks ale so yeah. When she's tipsy she comes out with cheesy pickup lines xD

ShurikenPhoenix said:
Yay performances! do the professors go to that too?
Also Annabelle is a flirty and super affectionate drunk. She will flirt with pretty much anyone and Jane wouldn't get drunk, just tipsy, although she only drinks ale so yeah. When she's tipsy she comes out with cheesy pickup lines xD
There Will be two separate performances one for students and one for professors.

That way there's a small break for StuCo to go set up the presentation

Dodger is a happy drunk. He'll probably try to get everyone dancing. Theo does stage magic when drunk and is fond of puns. Students rarely see him drink though cause after about 5 he gets melancholy about his divorce and missing home.

I'm glad you liked it @NessieAlways

Last edited by a moderator:
Inritz said:
Dodger is a happy drunk. He'll probably try to get everyone dancing. Theo does stage magic when drunk and is fond of puns. Students rarely see him drink though cause after about 5 he gets melancholy about his divorce and missing home.
I'm glad you liked it @NessieAlways
Dodger and Lilith will be happy drunks together!

Beatrice won't drink and Jonathan may have one beer, even if it isn't legal for him to. Also, is it weird that I have gaggingf reflexes?

ShurikenPhoenix said:
How are you dearie? :D
(8)) Dearie reminds me of rumplestilkin from OUAT. Omgggg.

&& I'm a bit under the weather but I'm hoping the nap I'm about to take will clear it away . And after my outline for speech.

Also... Did I mention that everyone's character's interactions are toooooo funny? And entertaining? (Cough inritz cough)

crucialstar said:
(8)) Dearie reminds me of rumplestilkin from OUAT. Omgggg.
&& I'm a bit under the weather but I'm hoping the nap I'm about to take will clear it away . And after my outline for speech.

Also... Did I mention that everyone's character's interactions are toooooo funny? And entertaining? (Cough inritz cough)
I love Rumplestiltskin haha and I hope you feel better once you've rested up :)

themysteriousashe said:
Beatrice won't drink and Jonathan may have one beer, even if it isn't legal for him to. Also, is it weird that I have gaggingf reflexes?
Everyone should have than actually...

I've only met one girl that doesnt

Users who are viewing this thread

Back