• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom University of Walt Disney at Magic Kingdom - Out Of Character

Which plot?

• Behind the Scenes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Camp Disney

• University of Disney

• Total voters
crucialstar said:
(8)) Dearie reminds me of rumplestilkin from OUAT. Omgggg.
&& I'm a bit under the weather but I'm hoping the nap I'm about to take will clear it away . And after my outline for speech.

Also... Did I mention that everyone's character's interactions are toooooo funny? And entertaining? (Cough inritz cough)
Star!!!

I hope you feel better boo!

Well, my step dad is saying I shouldn't have made a big deal of me fereaking out because my dog crapped while I was at school. I'm sitting here like: Are you serious right now?

Also: Hypnotize by Simon Curtis iis perfect for Ethan to Beatrice. :-D

Yeah I spent my Monday morning at the ER. Someone punched my mom in the stomach trying to rush the stage. Dad elbowed him in the throat so that was something. They fixed her up and we didn't get home till 6am and I had to go to the docs at noon. So I just stayed up. So I passed out when I got home. Other than that Sunday was awesome.

themysteriousashe said:
Well, my step dad is saying I shouldn't have made a big deal of me fereaking out because my dog crapped while I was at school. I'm sitting here like: Are you serious right now?
Also: Hypnotize by Simon Curtis iis perfect for Ethan to Beatrice. :-D
Post a link!

Post a link!

Inritz said:
Yeah I spent my Monday morning at the ER. Someone punched my mom in the stomach trying to rush the stage. Dad elbowed him in the throat so that was something. They fixed her up and we didn't get home till 6am and I had to go to the docs at noon. So I just stayed up. So I passed out when I got home. Other than that Sunday was awesome.
Oh my goodness.

Is she okay?

That's scary. I'm sorry to hear that

(' :) ) Sorry I'm holding everything up, guys.

I promise to post in a little bit!

Also,

August is a chatty drunk. Give him about a case and a half of beer and he'll be yapping into whoever will listen to him. His charm also goes up by like 100 so he's on the prowl.

Lo can handle her drinks. It'll take about four to get her drunk but she turns into a daredevil when she's drunk. She'll challenge anyone and anything. Like if someone says they can drink more than she can. She'll match bottles with the best of em.

And as for Astrid. She doesn't drink. She thinks its foolish and she can't afford to lose any more brain cells.

@NessieAlways

She's fine or I wouldn't have typed it. She just has abdominal issues from a botched hysterectomy so it was painful. She was up and helping me teach my nephews today though she was sore. It was just a crappy end to a great night.

Inritz said:
@NessieAlways
She's fine or I wouldn't have typed it. She just has abdominal issues from a botched hysterectomy so it was painful. She was up and helping me teach my nephews today though she was sore. It was just a crappy end to a great night.
Hysterectomy?

Wow was the punch that hard?

Glad she's doing better =)

Hopefully she stops hurting soon =D

themysteriousashe said:
I got to humming this song today because it randomly popped into my head. I need to look it up and bam! Ethan and Beatrice thoughts happened.
Lol!

I get those all the time with Aurora

I listen to a song and I'm like, hehe Aurora would sing this =P

Inritz said:
This is my dad and I at the concert, the short, fat one is me. :)

We're old. I may be the oldest of my siblings but I'm still 30, and mom's 18 years older than me.
You dress up for concerts?! How cool!

I've wanted to dress up, but my friends never let me xD

Who did you go see?

@NessieAlways

I miss Hessie too. : (

We saw Dhalmer's Closet, Amerkian Overdose, Unsaid Fate, Mortalis, and the big guys, Mushroomhead and we dressed up as the old costumes of two of the Mushroomhead band members. My Dad was Jeffery Nothing and I was J-Mann. Everyone was awesome except Mortalis, which wasn't my type of metal. The big ass Norwegian guy was metal as hell though.

tumblr_nu5hqvPLgy1smvaeuo10_400.gif

*FAINTS* MY DEAR LORD. LORD HAVR MERCY ON MY SOUL, FOR I HAVE SINNED.

GUYS. I'M SORRY. I'VE BEEN SO DAMN BUSY JFC. BUT I'M BACK NOW.

NessieAlways said:
Hi guys!!
If you haven't already find a good stopping point in your conversations before the time skip. The last thing I'd want is to interrupt a friendship building. Once @lonecoyote posts, I'll post for Lilith and the performances shall begin =)

Once that's I done well head to the courtyard for the mouse's presentation then have lunch by our wonderful Left Overs.

If anyone still has characters not moved in by that point they should get them in ASAP

After we'll do the club fair for several posts and then skip to the long awaited Bonfire!

Hopefully some good foundation has been set up so there's drama and drunk people every where =P

Oh so I read you all where saying what type of drunks our characters were and in thinking...

Lillith would get drunk after like one beer. She'd be a childlike drunk. Acting immature laughing at everything and just being like a five year old.

Ethan would be an angry drunk. If no one bothers him then all is good, but as soon as someone tells him something he doesn't like it'll be all rage

Madden wouldn't get drunk. She's too classy for that. Beer is cheap and she doesn't go cheap. The only thing she'll drink is expensive wine and since they're in college no one can afford that shit =P

Dean would be a horny drunk. after a few beers he'll just want to go to bed with someone but end up passed out as soon as his head hits the pillow =P

Dustin would be a popular drunk. His nerves and shyness would go away and he'd become a player like his brother and Ethan.

Aurora would be an emotional drunk. Any little comment she'll read too much into it and end up making a mountain out of a mole hill. She'll be vulnerable which is what causes her to make the worst decisions. She'll also have self revelations that will be forgotten the next morning.
Ahem. Flynn is a lovey drunk. Not like super flirty like he is normally just super cuddly and hugs everyone. Also quite a few, "I love you guys." Come out of his mouth. xD

Adeline(once Aurora gets into her brain) becomes a total bombshell flirt. Also a stripper depending on how much she drinks.

Li is a philosophical drunk

Elizabeth becomes a brutally honest drunk, telling everyone just what she thinks.

Jack doesn't drink. :/ Simple as that xD

I dunno about Forrest though...I'll probably play that one however it just...comes out.

munchkincora said:
GUYS. I'M SORRY. I'VE BEEN SO DAMN BUSY JFC. BUT I'M BACK NOW.
Ahem. Flynn is a lovey drunk. Not like super flirty like he is normally just super cuddly and hugs everyone. Also quite a few, "I love you guys." Come out of his mouth. xD

Adeline(once Aurora gets into her brain) becomes a total bombshell flirt. Also a stripper depending on how much she drinks.

Li is a philosophical drunk

Elizabeth becomes a brutally honest drunk, telling everyone just what she thinks.

Jack doesn't drink. :/ Simple as that xD

I dunno about Forrest though...I'll probably play that one however it just...comes out.
Not even a glass of wine? I plan on making Sally only drinking like two glasses of wine.

There's a certain picture of my new face claim for Sally that is absolutely scandalous and I was thinking that someone ends up "accidentally" comes across it and yeah. Haven't planned much ahead. And by someone, I mean Ethan. Idek, just a thought.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back