• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom University of Walt Disney at Magic Kingdom - Out Of Character

Which plot?

• Behind the Scenes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Camp Disney

• University of Disney

• Total voters
NessieAlways said:
And you did xD
but it's okay

Messes are fun sometimes
Lo's too hyper sometimes so that could be an excuse and she simply didn't see Ava and Blu there. They can confront her about it and she'll beg for their forgiveness.

Lolani: *scratches the back of her head* I'm super super sorry! I'll buy you some food, how's that for an apology?

For the suitcases, if Nessie allows it, you can use one of the dwarves to help you, since Jasmine is preoccupied with Vayne and now Wynter? (Operation drag Wyner out to the party)

munchkincora said:
Wait...Is Elle in the assembly? Did I totally miss that? D:
Welll. Atlas was in the bathroom changing, and she zoomed pass him down the hallway looking for a charger, But she's currently with Esme and August :)

Last edited by a moderator:
crucialstar said:
Welll. Atlas was in the bathroom changing, and she zoomed pass him down the hallway looking for a charger, But she's currently with Esme, Lo, and August :)
Oooooooh. Okay. I was really worried for a second that I'd totally missed that, as I'm typing up Li's post now.

I'm pretty excited for the bonfire, because Ava doesn't have any friends yet, and it'll be hilarious to watch her flister in situations.

But, for now, i'm heading off to my chamber of rotting bodies bed. Have a nice evening, love you guys.

munchkincora said:
Is it weird that I eat green beans like potato chips?
Nope--I'm with you. My parents have never gotten snacks of any kind for us, so I rely on vegetables to entertain my tummy.

I've been nodding off while working on this project, so I'm going to finish up the last tidbits before heading off to sleep. Goodnight, my darlings--sweet dreams, and don't allow the monster in your closet to bite you; that's just rude. Larry tried to suck my blood while I was in the middle of a Grey's Anatomy dream--the vamp has no concept of etiquette, smh.

@incrusade

*is in the kitchen, trying to make us dinner at 12 am*

Rida: Stirring, stirring, stirring, stirrrr... *passes out on the kitchen floor from exhaustion*

I'll see you tomorrow morning, mon amour. I never knew you spoke French, which sounds amazeballs--I speak fluent Spanish and Urdu, and a good amount of ASL.

Shang is such a nervous cutie pie.

tumblr_inline_nmekmxgvrj1rxlhrp_500.gif

Madden whenever she sees awful fashion taste.

tumblr_mbjg1tAbx31rdkmnho1_500.gif

That just makes you an amazing writer, Nessie! You play your characters well! Thanks for letting us know, and if things are too far, I'm sure we can tell you :)

Plus, you're totes the opposite of Madden! (it's okay, cause I see Jasmine as a little stuck up, but she's really not guyssss <3) ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back