• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom University of Walt Disney at Magic Kingdom - Out Of Character

Which plot?

• Behind the Scenes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Camp Disney

• University of Disney

• Total voters
[QUOTE="Miss Alice]That moment when you have no alerts but then check your RP & you missed like 5 pages. O.o Btw, I'll post either tonight or tomorrow. School strikes again.

[/QUOTE]
That's fine! I'm waiting on Miss Pie to post first :)

crucialstar said:
What's your major and what are you changing it to?
I'm a Pre Physical Therapy major but like you said, I'm missing my quota to keep my scholarship by about .12

I'm changing over to English

lonecoyote said:
I'm a Pre Physical Therapy major but like you said, I'm missing my quota to keep my scholarship by about .12
I'm changing over to English
It's really upsetting and my mom would be like, now I have to tell my client you're changing and they were all supporting you.... I really want to do Vet, so I'll probably switch schools if that's the case...

Doesn't that suck? It's so upsetting so I understand what you're going through

crucialstar said:
It's really upsetting and my mom would be like, now I have to tell my client you're changing and they were all supporting you.... I really want to do Vet, so I'll probably switch schools if that's the case...
Doesn't that suck? It's so upsetting so I understand what you're going through
It really does. My aunt let me come into her clinic and I got to spend the better part of a week there and I got to meet all these nice old people. They were all like, "She's pretty enough to do it. She'll make it." and now I don't even know.

I'm majorly horrible at science (which isn't exactly a good thing since I have to have so much science) *sigh* I'm super sad about changing majors cus now that I mention I want to do English the first thing everyone says is, "YoU wAnT tO bE a TeAcHeR?!?!!11!?!?!? WhY?!?1?!?!?1?1?1!!?!?!?" and they give me their best 'stink face' while they say it

lonecoyote said:
It really does. My aunt let me come into her clinic and I got to spend the better part of a week there and I got to meet all these nice old people. They were all like, "She's pretty enough to do it. She'll make it." and now I don't even know.
I'm majorly horrible at science (which isn't exactly a good thing since I have to have so much science) *sigh* I'm super sad about changing majors cus now that I mention I want to do English the first thing everyone says is, "YoU wAnT tO bE a TeAcHeR?!?!!11!?!?!? WhY?!?1?!?!?1?1?1!!?!?!?" and they give me their best 'stink face' while they say it
I'm the same way, to be honest. I'm not good at science but I study my ass off and but this orgo class doesn't allow that. So it's stressing me out.

I agree. I intern at the Vet's and then those who I go school with may judge me and same for friends probably. Cause my brother says how easy it is at my school and it's like depends on the subject bruh.

crucialstar said:
I'm the same way, to be honest. I'm not good at science but I study my ass off and but this orgo class doesn't allow that. So it's stressing me out.
I agree. I intern at the Vet's and then those who I go school with may judge me and same for friends probably. Cause my brother says how easy it is at my school and it's like depends on the subject bruh.
The stress is real. I mean I'm not at a fancy University, I'm at a Community College. But the class I'm taking is under the guy who is in charge of the whole department and out of all the sciences, it's the equally third or second hardest course here. And it's majors Bio. My brain isn't processing anything and I've never been good at studying.

I literally cry when I have to do biology things and my brain hurts and I can't. I just honestly can't. People make fun of community colleges but I cry because of them.

It sucks. Don't go. Become a stripper or something. That's what I'm going to do. Like seriously. ugh.

lonecoyote said:
The stress is real. I mean I'm not at a fancy University, I'm at a Community College. But the class I'm taking is under the guy who is in charge of the whole department and out of all the sciences, it's the equally third or second hardest course here. And it's majors Bio. My brain isn't processing anything and I've never been good at studying.
I literally cry when I have to do biology things and my brain hurts and I can't. I just honestly can't. People make fun of community colleges but I cry because of them.

It sucks. Don't go. Become a stripper or something. That's what I'm going to do. Like seriously. ugh.

Let's have a big group hug. I understand. I cry everytime I don't get the grades I want and it baffles me how wrong I was since I was so confident in it. Sigh.

ShurikenPhoenix said:
Those are impressive majors though guys. I hope it all goes well for you both
Thank you mi amour! What's your major? I think I'll continue calling you mi amour, ;)

crucialstar said:
Let's have a big group hug. I understand. I cry everytime I don't get the grades I want and it baffles me how wrong I was since I was so confident in it. Sigh.
group-hug.gif

ShurikenPhoenix said:
Aww you're adorable Twinkle:) we don't really have majors im the U.K. But I study music
That's so interesting!

Omg <3 How do you like it? It's been so long since I've studied music

crucialstar said:
That's so interesting!
Omg <3 How do you like it? It's been so long since I've studied music
Most of the time it's fun but this year so far has been so tiring and hard going. The lecturer gives us information overload xD

ShurikenPhoenix said:
Most of the time it's fun but this year so far has been so tiring and hard going. The lecturer gives us information overload xD
Oh my... I understand that. I hate when the lecturer does that. I hope you take a break from the information overload. Sometimes the history and technicality of music is a lot to take in, and not as fun as playing, but it helps a lot in the long run.

So you're pursing music in the future? If so, don't forget about me when you have a lot of fans and famous ness!

crucialstar said:
Oh my... I understand that. I hate when the lecturer does that. I hope you take a break from the information overload. Sometimes the history and technicality of music is a lot to take in, and not as fun as playing, but it helps a lot in the long run.
So you're pursing music in the future? If so, don't forget about me when you have a lot of fans and famous ness!
Yeah I'm a singer. I've been singing since I was twelve so...And I won't forget you don't worry xD

I just wanted to let y'all know that this RP and group is definitely one of my favsssss <3 I only have two favorites and this is one of them ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back