• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom University of Walt Disney at Magic Kingdom - Out Of Character

Which plot?

• Behind the Scenes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Camp Disney

• University of Disney

• Total voters
Project Runway is my fav. xD

ahEqrNQ.gif

Shang is such a cutie. He's my baby.

Also....The jaw clench thing dudes do is like...my weakness.

crucialstar said:
That just makes you an amazing writer, Nessie! You play your characters well! Thanks for letting us know, and if things are too far, I'm sure we can tell you :)
Plus, you're totes the opposite of Madden! (it's okay, cause I see Jasmine as a little stuck up, but she's really not guyssss <3) ;)
Aww thank you!

I just don't want it to be too much and then have people hate me for it =S

themysteriousashe said:
Question! What is the setup of the dorm rooms like? Because isn't there multiple people in like one room?
Yes! :) there's 4 people per room, and they're bunk beds close to the walls I believe , (if I saw the picture correctly in the setting/location, it was in the wall. )

Good morning darlings!

&& yes, I was expecting something meaner, Nessie, you're too sweet <3

I'll reply back after Miss Pie replies :)

ShurikenPhoenix said:
I'm good thanks how about you? :)
I'm glad! Did you have class today? && Im doing well, a bit tired, but good. Last exam day, until two weeks, eekkk

crucialstar said:
Yes! :) there's 4 people per room, and they're bunk beds close to the walls I believe , (if I saw the picture correctly in the setting/location, it was in the wall. )
And they do share a closet space?

ShurikenPhoenix said:
Good luck with your exams! And no I didn't have any classes today which is good lol
I'm so glad! I don't know if I should change my major or something. Or transfer to another school

@NessieAlways I can see Lo now.

Lo: *Takes her key and schedule* Really? That's awesome! I'll definitely come by your room later on :) *turns and sees the other people* Wait...did I just? *looks at Lillith* I did didn't I? *Turns back to everyone and bows* I am so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so sorry I just did that. Please don't hate me

That moment when you have no alerts but then check your RP & you missed like 5 pages. O.o Btw, I'll post either tonight or tomorrow. School strikes again.

ShurikenPhoenix said:
What's your major?
Bio pre med! I want to be a Vet, however, the school I'm at I may lose my scholarship cause I'm one point below the quota. So I might wanna transfer since the university I'm at is hella expensive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back